The Black Tontine Signup & Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, no rush. I'm pretty busy until after Halloween - I'm writing two games for Gaelcon (Unwanted Attentions & Suffer The Little Children), on top of some job-hunting and depression-induced torpor.

We'll start when everyone is ready to start.

So, who's left that still needs to whip up a character? :o

Still waiting on information about Carto and Hispalis, I'm okay with waiting for @Excession to get a free moment. Life is hectic for everyone these days, no rush.

Carto, Hispalis, and the Caliphate have been added. No stat bonuses listed yet, though, and I'm not very happy with Carto and Hispalis so feedback is welcome as ever.

What's the proper demonym for someone hailing from The Sublime State? I've got plans for a revolutionary.

I'll have to consult the fellow who so kindly provided the groundwork for that section (not being a Muslim or from the former-Ottoman world myself I felt it was only proper to ask someone who was), but it'd probably be appropriate to use something like Moorish for a revolutionary. If you don't mind a placeholder.

WIP, reserving the right to add and remove content - including changing stat distribution - until further notice

Name

Leila Karimi

What You Remember
Weapons bared against the innocent. The priest who tried to kill her - she strikes back, but they called it a breach of truce. She is brought before her superior, and whipped. Twenty-two lashes, for defending herself. Her superior being paraded around at the end of a spear. The priest again - he stabs her in the abdomen. "Mother? Mother! Please, Help!" She is thrown on a boat with many like her, and then set aflame. The pain is unbearable. Darkness? No, sleep - a dreamless respite until she returns.

Appearance (I figured it'd be appropriate if she was already kinda leprous in the flesh.)
c6578bce6852dd3d4fdc39acfe4ae49d.jpg

Attributes
Strength 2
Dexterity 2
Fitness 4

Intellect 2
Intuition 3
Willpower 1

Bearing 2
Guile 3
Composure 2
------------------

Physical Skills
Awareness 3
Athletics 4
Defense 2
Melee 3
Stealth 3
Sailing 1
Thievery 1

Mental Skills
Academics 2
Artisan 1
Craft 1
Medicine 1
Occultism 1
Navigation 1
Investigation 1

Social Skills
Empathy 4
Leadership 2
Persuasion 1
Perform 1
Taming 1
Subterfuge 3

Mysteries
soon

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Excession
After we get the race and caste stat bonuses out of the way, I can lock in my character.

Status
Not open for further replies.