The Black Sun Tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
First I want to thank each of you for your interest and work to help bring together this RP.

That being said, due to personal issues I am going to be leaving Iwaku. I am truly sorry for doing this to you all, but it's something I have to do. I wish you all the best.

-AH

Hello all,First I want to thank each of you for your interest and work to help bring together this RP.
That being said, due to personal issues I am going to be leaving Iwaku. I am truly sorry for doing this to you all, but it's something I have to do. I wish you all the best.
-AH

:(. Good luck with whatever your doing! See you again hopefully

My thread thing was being weird. Anyways, :(

Ah, it sucks to hear but it's totally understandable, AH. I just hope that whatever your dealing with in real life passes with time and that you stay safe and healthy.

Take care, boss. :)

-Name: 'Jack' (No Last name or Middle Name)

-Creature Type: 'Rider'

-Appearance:
sem39_streetstyle_Biker.jpg
(Rider Form, Grows to 8ft, Remove Sword)
f587a107a8b8bf4b409186bb7c1fe044-d83u4f7.jpg

-MC Position: Patchmember

-Character special abilities:
Shockpound: Smashes the Ground with Fist causing a surge of heat to burst from it in a 6m Dome
Ignatus: Engulfs Self in fire giving massive boost to strength and speed whilst damaging people in close quarters
Warcry: Deafens everyone in the area around him for a short time, disorienting them

-Background:
Not being born or anything but simply crafted during a great war between realms a great many years ago, War was summoned by a general who sought to destroy and rule over a kingdom. War aided the General and granted him his wish, Yet War was attempted to be betrayed by the General who didn't want War to leave and so trapped him on earth forever.

Killing the general and then entire army who attempted to arrest him or otherwise seek vengeance on their leader he found his way to a enchantress who enchanted War with a spell to change his physical form to blend in with the general population yet retain his original strength in the human form. As centuries went on he came to find himself in a large bar fight with a group of not-so-friendly bikies of the Gypsy Jokers gang, needless to say he was kicked out of the bar yet was welcomed by another leader who saw his power as a blessing and offered a home and food in their gang as a brute for heavy lifting.

He took up the offer and so in doing so became a member or more or less brute of the Black Sun Tribe...hes never looked back

images

*Imagine brown upward dog ears atop her head
images

Name:
Sierra Lacrosse

Creature Type:
Half Demon

MC Position:

Character special abilities:
Sierra, being half demon, isn't as strong as a full demon. She has enhanced senses like the dog demon part of her and she can run 2x faster than your average athletic human. She is very strong but looks to be frail and delicate. She can jump surprisingly high and when she lands she doesn't get hurt. Also, when she is seriously harmed it only takes three days for her to heal and when the wound it gone it leaves no trace to it ever being there.

Background:
Sierra's father died when she was just a week old. He had been protecting her mom from a man who tried to kill her but died along with the man. Her mom raised her well but because of the horrid rumors about dog demons she was shunned by all. The only comfort she ever had was the warmth of her moms arms around her. Sierra grew up to be alone with no friends. She never minded though, she had her mother. But, it just wasn't meant to be.

When Sierra was 11 her mom was killed by a women who wanted to avenge the death of her husband. The man that Sierra's father had killed. Sierra hid from the women until she left and when she did Sierra slept beside her mom in the puddle of blood, crying. The next day Sierra buried her mother and from then on was alone. When Sierra was 14 she was wandering through a forest when she met a demon cat with two tails. She took the demon in and named her Sora because when the cat demon wanted, it could make flames surround it's body and grow up to Sierra's shoulders. Sora could fly in the air thansk to the fire on her pads and her fangs would be very dangerous, as well as her claws. Sierra and Sora became fast friends and did just about everything together.

Recently Sierra heard of the Black Sun Tribe and figured that she would be a great addition to their MC. So, she took the test and did everything she was supposed to. She was eventually accepted and is now a newbie in the MC. They were even kind enough to allow Sora to stay with her.

*This is as realistic as I could find
images

7a7ba025e35224eab75972c4c70fd5b6_480.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reserving a spot for sargent at arms/original sinner member. Awesome rp idea btw

Reserving a spot for vice president / original sinner. Awesome RP idea btw

Status
Not open for further replies.