The Birds!

Would you be interested in a bird roleplay?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe - if it has a plot

• Maybe - if it stays casual

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dig Virgone

Original poster
Ok, I tricked you. Not Alfred Hitchcock's birds. Just the birds outside of your window.

Once, I roleplayed a crow named Makki, and it was the most rewarding character I ever portrayed. This being true because the character wasn't rigid, she was easy to play. I could come in and out of the story as I pleased without it affecting game play.

Birdspeak is fun because it can be short and quick, like a chirp. Long and laborious, like a song. Flighty and fun.

Plus, bird roleplay is a great place for music-lovers. Singing, sharing songs, writing lyrics.

I find birds' social dynamic to be diverse and interesting! Come up to a shrub and hear the sparrows cease argument and conversation as I pass by. I imagine it's like a dining hall full of voices! Gossipers!

Some birds separate themselves on tree tops and call to each other, perhaps to claim territory. I imagine their conversations are like voice mails or text messages.

I see swooping birds, fluttering birds, soaring birds of prey.
Humming birds, swimming birds, birds of every shade.

There are so many beautiful species to choose from! And so many different locations it could take place.
On the shore, over the ocean, in a forest, in a mountain valley, in a neighborhood with beautiful gardens, or my favorite.... (drum roll please) a solar farm!

I don't know if anyone else has seen or been to a solar farm before. If you're unfamiliar, it's basically a big field with a bunch of big solar panels in it! Google it!!! There are a lot of them here around where I live, and I see a lot of birds making it their hang out. Lot's of different species interacting and living there in harmony.

Anyway, I could go on about this for hours.

Basically, casual, relaxed bird roleplay - come in and out as you please as whatever species you desire. Possibly a deforestation plot, but I'm mostly looking to keep it stress free and easy. Perfect for roleplayers of all levels!

Anyone interested?

I'd love to begin as soon as possible.

--- Dig

Status
Not open for further replies.