The Big Comeback

Which to do?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fantasy

• Sci-Fi

• Other thing (What? Any suggestions? Leave a comment then.)

• Do nothing. (And be an unproductive piece of shi-)

• Contemplate existence (It helps)

• Go Kill yourself (For all ya haters out there)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GYARA

Original poster
So, I have returned after more than half a year of absence (March- December) and I want to start some roleplays, so i want to check intrest in:
a) Sonic The hedgehog RP (I will accept OC's, though I'd prefer main series characters.)
b) Some Fantasy or Sci-Fi RP (If Fantasy- typical "party setting on a dangerous quest to save the realm, if Sci-Fi, probably "crashed on a dangerous planet and going to die soon")
or c) The Big One-
a sequel to this here baby: The Crossover Roleplay | IwakuRoleplay.com
Multiple universes (of video games) crossing over in an epic story.

Of course all are group roleplays (except if you ask me to do it in 1on1 *wink wink*)

Anyhoo, tell me what you think. I'm always open to any ideas/suggestions/constructive criticism.

And I hope to get to Rp with y'all soon enough.

GYARA OLD BUDDY

LONG TIME NO SEE

Really though revive the old Crossover Roleplay and make it more general. Include anime and technically-anime maybe. If we're sticking to just games, I will use a polymorphic character based on the concept of one person many MMOs.

GYARA OLD BUDDY

LONG TIME NO SEE

Really though revive the old Crossover Roleplay and make it more general. If we're sticking to just games, I will use a polymorphic character based on the concept of one person many MMOs.
Yep, It's been a long time, but If we were to revive the Crossover Rp then i'd be more than glad to have you on.
I have great hopes.

Edit: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Crossover Roleplay II: The Return | IwakuRoleplay.com yes, we're doing this. And I've decided to include anime and movies to bring some freshness to the Rp.

Let's do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're swift.

I guess I'll enter with my first character. My life burns bright!

Status
Not open for further replies.