Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
[bg=#FFC854]
tumblr_p2zi9fTMxK1wtb5awo1_540.jpg
[bg=#424242]
  • Welcome to the Big Apple, the Center of the Universe, the Melting Pot, the City that Never Sleeps. Welcome, my friends, to New York City, a city full of opportunity, life, and love. And, like all other cities, of hardship and heartache. Whether you were born here, you just moved here, or you're just visiting, everyone seems to find something to love in New York.

So come and join us. Come and live, work, and play in the greatest city in the world.

This is a modern open-plot roleplay based in New York City. Your characters can range anywhere from newborns to elders and can engage in any job you can imagine {within reason of age ranges, of course}.
  • ~ Happily is my co-GM. Anything she says goes.
    ~ No godmodding, etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths.
    ~ If you have an issue with drug and alcohol usage, social issues, different orientations, or anything of that sort, feel free to live now. On that note, steamy stuff has to fade to black and go to PM. I don't want none of that. I don't care if it's mentioned, just don't go beyond that. Please respect other people's boundaries as well.
    ~ Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important.
    ~ Please be literate.
    ~ Always, always tag the characters you're interacting with to avoid any confusion and make it easier for people to find their interactions.
    ~ Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships.
    ~ Originality is very much appreciated. Tell me your character's favorite color in your CS.
    ~ Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission.
    ~ You cannot be your own love interest, spouse, or anything of that sort. That kind of ruins the point of roleplaying.
    ~ Insert as much drama as possible into the IC, but I will not tolerate drama in the OOC. It is unnecessary and immature.
    ~You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can keep up with them. You can also add more characters as you deem fit whenever you want. You want to add a problematic ex? Go ahead. You want to add a long-lost sister? Why not? Just keep it reasonable.
    ~ Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard.
    ~ Let me know in advance if you're going to be absent for more than a few days. If you're inactive on the roleplay {whether on Iwaku or Dischord} for more than two weeks without prior warning, your character is going to be killed off in a subway accident.
  • || Felilla || ~Happily.Ever.After~ || ~Dark Disney~ || winnie || Princess Poisoned Rose || Minamoto Lightning || Ejected || LuckycoolHawk9 ||
  • Character Index
    In Character
    Dischord
[/bg][/bg]​
[bg=#FFC854][/bg]

Last edited:
Reactions: Blood Lightning
I'm in xD

• Love
Reactions: Felilla
I have a free space, so I would love to :3

Count me in

I would love to be a part of this.

may I have Monroe or Arthur?

its listed as your second character @Felilla

No, silly, I was asking if Monroe was okay? You can have him is what I meant. >.<

I wasnt sure lol >< and yes Monroe is fine I was really hoping for him and I found a really cool last name because of work.

• Love
Reactions: Felilla
@Felilla may I snag Arthur? :3 or Alphonse Carre :3

@winnie Happily's got Arthur, but you can definitely have Al. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.