Online Availability
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Political intrigue, fantasy, futuristic, sci fi lite, superheroes, historical fiction, alternate universes. Smittings of romance, but only as side plot.
THE BEST THING I EVER ATE: Dinner Edition​

So... we can all agree that food is basically the best thing in the universe, right?? But there are definitely SOME foods that rise above the rest. That food that just makes you shout for joy, that gives you all the right kinda chills, that makes a long, hard day so much better.

And because the second best thing to eating food is TALKING about it...

I'd like to know what the BEST THING you ever ate was... FOR DINNER. What morning meal tantalizes your taste buds? Stirs up your senses? Puts a smile in your stomach? Tell us about it - and feel free to post a picture, because what makes you hungrier than a delicious picture???

My Take:​
no-lightbox
To talk about the best -thing- I've ever eaten, I have to take you to a Brazilian steakhouse the hubs and I live for, called N'Brasa, a few miles from our house. Meat, folks. It's what's for dinner, and as much as you can humanly stand (possibly more than that!)

You will be uncomfortable and sticky with the meat sweats by the time you leave, but there will be absolutely NO complaints, because there is absolutely nothing more delicious than their top sirloin. I would pay $35 a person just for one PIECE of this magnificence...

But they literally bring it by the skewerfull, and keep bringing it...

Ugh. I'm hungry now.

What about you???

• Love
Reactions: Hana
What kind of mutiny is this?! XD

*has too many favorites*

Authentic Ramen in Hawaii... Vietnamese Pho... Authentic Sushi... So many things haha! XD

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
For me it's always going to be veal and tomato curry with soft white rice. I'm literally drooling at the moment. It's not just yummy, it's my favourite food and it's a comfort food as well.

• Love
The best thing I've ever had for dinner was polish kielbasa. Nothing beats those, I tell you. Not even grandmother's caprese. Nothing.

So go try it. Do it.

• Love
When I visited Japan I had Tonkatsu, curry, and rice.
It.was.amazing.

No idea what types of seasoning they used, or the process involved, but it was the best meal I have ever had.
So good that I ate it whenever I could because I have no idea when I can/will travel back to eat at that very same place.
My new favorite meal is across the world where I cant get it o__o

• Love
My family recipe Hunter's Stew.

Actually, basically anything my family has a recipe for is fucking amazing, just the Hunter's Stew requires the least work because my family doesn't half-ass anything.

• Love
- Hiroshima Okonomoyaki
- pork cutlet and rice from Hotto Motto (fast food place in Japan)

I think if I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, I'd be okay with one of those two. Although I'd probably become obese pretty quickly lol

Unagidon is also great.

uh. What is something not Japanese.

Aloo Palak (Spinach and potato curry)! That is also really good. It's better with Japanese milkbread (instead of Naan) though...

• Love
So many delicious foods, choosing just one is hard!
There's this restaurant called Rice and I love it, everyone I know likes it.
The sushi is amazing and they have a tasty buffet too.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.