1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Do you have pets? What sort of pet? If not, what sort of pet do you want? What is the best pet to have?

Yes, you can also rant about pets if you want.

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
20220807_123252.jpg

Dis is best boy Meowser. He's my best pal.

I have 3 kittycats, 2 of them are girls and 1 is a boy. Their names are Sif, Ryder, and Dana Tabes. They are brats but I adore them and they are my furry children. <3

I consider cats, dogs, and rabbits to be some of the best-ever pets. I do wish I had a dog of my own. A dog who I can train to aid me with my disabilities in between those unconditional lovings. Alas, I need more money for that, and I need to move to a bigger place to accommodate for a doggo.

I have three dogs; 1 Chihuahua named Suki, 1 Mini Pin x Chihuahua named Flynn and then a Great Dane x Bull Mastiff named Luna. And they are all sucks and all my dogs so its common to be piled on and suffocated with them.
91036631_10163117606515234_7679886633214148608_n.jpg

As much as I love cats, i cant stand their litter boxes, so I will love them at the farm and my sisters place.

• Love
Reactions: Nemopedia
I have three tanks with some fish, snails, and shrimp :) I can't count all of them lol but some particular fish of note is my three goldfish (Fat Boy, Round Boy, and Dumb Boy)
B538133E-45F2-4B20-9635-8B3AA3D6BE9A.jpeg

I also have a hamster named Dog :) he was very round when we got him (pictured below) but we got him to a healthy weight now lolololB5E898B5-431B-4626-9362-CA7A955E13D1.jpeg

I have six cattos. 2 siblings and the other 2 came from different families. The other two kitties came from the incestuous relationship of the siblings before we could get them spayed. But thank goodness all the male cats are now neutered, so we are slowly working on getting the rest of the females spayed. I would show pics, but I am on my laptop curently. They are cuties, with different flavours. I love them to death, especially the fattest cat that I call mine totally. He sleeps with me everyday, and we snuggle every morning before I start my day and go to work.

• Love
I'm allergic to cats, was scarred by dogs as a child, and am too lazy for fish. So my pets are my plants. They look pretty, make for some killer toppings, and can be made into bath bombs. So that's a win from me, though it's not always easy to keep them going through the hot, hot summers.

Small Patio.png

I believe the perfect pet depends on the person 😊 but for me I own 2 dogs and 2 cats, I grew up on a farm with lots of animals so I've gotten my fair share of experience. I love all animals but for me personally I think cats a perfect pet for me given my introverted nature. I absolutely love my dogs but I recognize I got lucky with my dogs being not super active. Dogs also typically have shorter lifespans and pets' deaths hit me extremely hard, with cats I can kinda avoid that pain for just a bit longer.

20220713_150132.jpg

20210217_120824_optimized_optimized_optimized_optimized_optimized_optimized.jpg

20221102_182158.jpg

20221102_182518.jpg

• Love
No pet at the moment, but I used to work with animals extensively. My work chiefly revolved around working dogs so I know a thing or two about handling them.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I believe the perfect pet depends on the person 😊 but for me I own 2 dogs and 2 cats, I grew up on a farm with lots of animals so I've gotten my fair share of experience. I love all animals but for me personally I think cats a perfect pet for me given my introverted nature. I absolutely love my dogs but I recognize I got lucky with my dogs being not super active. Dogs also typically have shorter lifespans and pets' deaths hit me extremely hard, with cats I can kinda avoid that pain for just a bit longer.

Your cats are hereby invited to the floofy cat cult as leaders of their own branches. Also your dogs are cute.

• Haha
Reactions: Sorrelfur
I don't have pets but animals are forced or force themselves into my space. There is a crow that has taken claim of my window. It likes to think that it is their window, but this is my post and the crow hasn't started to pay yet for that space.

Then there is the neighbour's cat that likes to startle me when it is dark and as black as the little terror itself.

And pretty much everyone in staff has heard about the farting dog under my desk that insists we are friends.

My bOy. I've had this mfer since he was born in May of 2010 🥰

best pet? the ones that make you happy to come home and be alive

Attachments

• 6283BB67-A676-4A53-A7D4-2AE380F67324.jpeg
    6283BB67-A676-4A53-A7D4-2AE380F67324.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2