The Best of Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok and I think I'm good, thanks Julie" she smiled. When Julie left she got in and washed. About 15 minutes later she came out of the bathroom, clean and hair brushed. She forgot her clothes though.. She wrapped herself in a towel and ran through the cabin to go to her room and get some pajamas. 'Ninja mode!' She thought. She always had stupid random thoughts.

Julie waited by the bathroom door as Cera showered. Cera was being so funny today, she seemed so happy. Julie leaned against the wall and though about Cera for a moment. 'I wonder if I should have gotten in the shower with her..' Julie snapped out of her thought and back to reality. Julie heard the water turn off and quickly ran away from the door. laughing as she heard cera scamper across the floor to her bedroom. Julie went into the bathroom and showered as well. As she showered she had forgotten that Cera was there and got out, not wrapping a towel around herself and stepping out into the hall and stretching. "mmm that was relaxing." julie said as she walked into her bedroom, unaware if anyone had seen her.

Sorry, i was busy all day]

Cera walked out of her room to go to the living room. When got to the living room she grabbed the movie Insidious and put it in so it was ready and made some popcorn. When she got back in the living room and put the bowl down on the coffee table she noticed Julie. Naked. Completely. 'Holy shit... She's fine. No! Stop these thought now!' She couldn't help but think and blushes. She walked through the hall and to Julie's room deciding she should troll her or something.. "I saw u were in your birthday suite. " she said and leaned against the doorframe giggling.

Julie was just chillin in her room humming a tune when she heard Cera talk through her door. Julie jumped and squeaked a little. "Oh my god! Cera i totally forgot you were here I am so sorry." Julie quickly pulled on underwear and a tshirt and opened the door blushing and tucking her damp hair behind her ear, smiling at the ground. "I'm really sorry, Cera." Julie slide past Cera and into the kitchen, bending down into the fridge and grabbing a soda out, still blushing and going to sit on the couch. "Come watch this movie with me and lets forget about seeing me naked." Julie laughed and blushed more.

Cera blushes. "I-it's fine.. Heheh" she laughed nervously and followed her to the living room. She jumps on the couch and onto Julie laughing.

Julie smiles and looks at Cera. "Have I ever told you how great of a friend you are?" Julie said with a smile on her face. That wasnt what Julie wanted to say, but she fiqured it best considering that if she had said 'God I love you you're so beautiful' Cera would call her a freak and a lesbian and want to leave. Julie didnt know why but today just made Julie have a whole new outlook on Cera.

"That twas random!" Cera said and poked Julie's nose playfully. "..yes I know, I'm a great friend," ;P she said. "You are too." She really wanted to tell her her feelings though.. Maybe later that night.

[sry was busy]

Julie laughed. "Yea I know, but I didn't know what else to say." Julie looked over at the t.v and started to watch the movie. all she could think about though was Cera. 'God, she was so beautiful and so, no stop it Julie she is your best friend you don't wanna ruin it.' Julie bit her lip and blushed a little. Realizing that she hadn't said anything out loud to cause the blush she tried to stop thinking about it. Julie then realized that Cera was still laying on her and Julie didn't have pants on.

Cera knew Julie didn't have any pants on, which caused a small blush when she thought about it, and she was too comfortable to get up. She looked up and saw Julie was blushing. "Heheh your blushing Julie" she said. Right after she said that a scream from the movie sounded making her jump up and scream herself, not expecting it. 'Stupid Insidious'

[btw just so you know iv never actually watched insidious ^\\^]

[[sorry I was busy yesterday and most of today]]

Julie blushed more when Cera pointed out she was blushing. "Stop it I know I am." Julie giggled when Cera jumped and screamed. "oh don't be scared hun, I'll keep you safe." Julie wrapped her arms around Cera's neck and held her.

"Your cute when you blush! ..It just startled me." ^^"" she said blushing now.

[its ok]

Julie chuckled. "stop you're going to make me blush again now stop it Cera." Julie poked her nose and giggled.

[Sorry I have been kinda busy lately but I will get better with replies and posts]

Cera tickled her laughing. "But it's ffuuuun" she said.

Julie laughed and pushed herself out from under Cera and onto the floor her shirt riding up and exposing her light blue underwear. Blushing even more Julie quickly pulls the shirt down over her knees and pulls her knees up to her chest. "look what you made me do."

Status
Not open for further replies.