The Best of Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julie nodded. "I know, we used to come up here all the time, like every summer we would spend weeks up here, but that was before I even was friends with you...so a really long time ago." Julie snapped out of her trance and started taking her stuff out of the back. Grabbing the key from her back pocket she unlocked the door to the cabin and let Cera in, the inside of the cabin was just as beautiful as the outside. It was warm too. "I'll show you to your room." Jule and Cera only shared a bed if they had too, and in this case the cabin had 3 other rooms beside the master room so they didn't really need too. "ou get to sleep in the master." Julie opened the door and let Cera in, there was a glass sliding door that looked out over the lake and huge bed. "The room right next door is where I will be." Julie smiled and left Cera to unpack and for her to go to her own room and unpack as well.

Cera was amazed at the room. "Wow, thank u Julie!" She said before Julie left the room. She atarted to unpack and put her clothes up.

Julie walked into her room and started unpacking as well, The room was smaller but it wasn't small. Julie took a deep breath and walked over to a window in her room and looked out it. "so beautiful." Julie said to herself.

After Cera was done packing she laid on the bed. For some reason she felt different around Julie now. She thinks she may like her.. More than a friend.

Julie finished unpacking and pulled on her bathing suit, she was ready to jump into that lake. walking into the master room she leaned against the door frame smiling at Cera. "Hey silly what are you doing, come on lets go for a swim."

Cera, about to doze off, jumped when she heard Julie. "Oh hang on! Iv gotta put on my bathing suit" she got up and pulled it out of the drawer and ran to the bathroom to put it on. A few minutes later she came out, carrying a towel with her

Julie chuckled and left while Cera changed running down the dock and diving into the lake.

'Huh, guess she left already' Cera thinks to herself. She makes her way outside and down to the lake. She drapes her towel over a tree branch and jumps in, swimming out into the lake.

Julie lays ontop of the water soaking in the sun. "Its so relaxing out here." Julie says as she hears Cera swim near her.

"Yes it is" Cera said with an evil smile. She then splashed Julie with the water and swam away. >:P

Julie squeaked as the water was splashed at her. "hey!" Julie said as she swam after Cera coming up behind her and jumping on her back.

"Woah i didnt know u wanted me that bad!" Cera jokes. She laughs then dunks herself under the water, Julie still on her.

Julie gasped in shock then held her breath as she was dunked under water, swimming back to the surface. gasping for air as she rose. "ugh you boob." Julie said as she splashed water at Cera.

Cera laughs "U know it M&M". She sticks her tongue out at her.

Cera starts to swim around her in a circle. "So what are we going to do tomorrow?" She was excited, she's never so far in the woods. "We should go hiking! :3 i havnt ever been hiking before, is it fun?" She asked. It's true, her family never did that stuff with her. She has never been in a cabin before, so far in the woods, ever gone hiking, camping or anything. 'Gosh I missed out on my childhood' she thought.

((Sorry i'll get better with the longer paragraphs in a second. I hate the beginning of rp's they're so for me. It takes me a while to get into my character sometimes. Sorry about that))

((lol its fine really))

Julie smiled at Cera. "Yeah we can go hiking tomorrow. What should we do tonight though." Julie paused mid thought. "OH MY GOD!" Julie splashed in the water excitingly. "We should watch scary movies!!" Julie loved Scary movies, especially when she stayed in places that most people found scary any ways and a cabin in the middle of the woods on a lake was like scary movie central.

[k :) ]

"Okie! Lets do it! ..but I must warn u i have a low tolerance for them." She said feeling like a wimp. But she never watched movies much so she never got used to them, she was always straightening something up instead. 'Stupid OCD' she thought. "Maybe we should go in and get ready then"

Julie smiled and started swimming back. "I'll beat you back." Julie yelled as she swam ahead faster. so far the day was pretty good, she hoped that Cera didn't get to scared, she didn't want Cera to not have fun. Once back in the house Julie ran into the house. The warm breeze from the house hit her stomach and sent a chill down her spine. Quickly grabbing a towel Julie ran into the bedroom and pulled on a pair of warm pants and a shirt after changing out of her wet swimsuit. "what movie should we watch Cera?" Julie yelled as she walked into the living room.

Cera flew over and ran into her wrapped in a towel. O.o " s-sorry i didn't expect u there" she said blushing slightly. "Idk.. U choose! ..I heard Insidious was good." She backed up a little from Julie, she was still RIGHT in front of her from when she ran into her. "We should take showers and stuff first though. "

Julie smiled. "Okay, come one." Julie grabbed Cera's hand and lead her to the bathroom. Turning on the water and smiling at Cera. "YOu can go first and then Ill take mine. okay?" Julie smiled and started to leave the bathroom. "Need anything before I leave??"

Status
Not open for further replies.