The Best of Friends (UltimaCircuit x Manila1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
___Bad_Boy____by_zefair.jpg

He nodded to Nimia's words before sighing. If they stayed there one moment later, either Shojo or another teacher would come upon the two and question what they were doing. And it didn't seem like the class president would shut his mouth either. Katomi then listened as she said that she would be the bait while he escaped. He didn't like the sound of the plan but it would probably be able to get him out since Shojo would swoon over her. She ended her statement by saying that she would meet him at the front gate and he nodded. He was about to rise up and signal her to go in for the distraction before hearing her apologize. The delinquent looked at her with a puzzled expression before feeling her hand rub his arm and then touch his chin. His face slowly became more red as she asked if she could kiss him. He didn't see the huge issue in this. One kiss would not be a problem and they would still have enough time to go along with their plan. His hand trailed up her arm before touching her cheek, moving away the hair that blocked part of her face. He leaned in, pressing his lips against hers. The same feelings of bliss and emotion that came over him last night had reached him once again.​

She wasn't sure how long they stayed like that. Ten seconds. A minute. Five. As her lips pressed against his all she knew was that she wanted tgateay that way forever. But they didn't have forever. At least, not right now. She slowly pulled away and sighed, her lips still tingling from the touch of his. "I'll go distract him now," she mumbled, turning on her heel and heading towards the president.

She was almost ten steps away when he finally looked her way. His eyes widened in surprise as he realized who she was. He mumbled a few things to the vice-president, who quickly disappeared. Good, she thought. Now Katomi can definitely make it out.

"Mia, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in class," he asked once she had stopped in front of him. She nodded.

"Of course, but I just wanted to see you is all..."

Again those brown eyes widened, and she wondered if he was even aware of how easy it was to read him. Oh crap. She almost forgot. She gave him one of her famous dimple smiles. He reddened. When he spoke his voice was nervous."Me? Why?"

She definitely had him now.

She made a small gesture for Katomi to hurry as she spoke. "I wanted to talk to you about tomorrow." There was a pause. "I'll go with you. Just make sure you know exactly what you want when we get there. I'll meet you at the main gates tomorrow after school. Is that alright?"

"Of course."

"Great," she replied. "I have to get going now so I'll see you later?"

She waited for him to nod before heading down one of the hallways connected to the main lobby. Of course she chose the one closest to the main gate. When she was finally school free and had relocated with her partner in crime she couldn't help but grin.

Katomi was wondering when he would feel the touch of Nimia's lips once again, but he didn't know that it would be this soon. He wanted them to stay like this for a very long time but sadly that was the kind of time that they did not have at this moment. Sadly, he had to pull away so they could both go through with the plan that they had formulated. He listened to her say that she would distract him and he nodded, watching her walk away from their cover. As Nimia conversed with the class president, Katomi had rolled away from their cover before getting up behind a couple of lockers. He slowly walked away from the situation before heading closer and closer to the doors that led to the high school. While he was on his way to the door, he wondered how Nimia was holding up with the class president. If Shojo was really that infatuated by Nimia then she probably wouldn't have an issue dealing with him or telling four eyes what he wanted to hear. He quickly ran through the main lobby, hopping to not get noticed by any teachers or faculty before arriving at the main gates where Nimia met him with a grin. He gave her a smile back before raising his hand up for a high five.

"I'm surprised that plan actually worked. Good job!"

Her hand met his with a loud smack. "That was easier than I thought it would be. Maybe we should skip school more often." Though she knew if this became a habit she would get into big trouble with her parents, if the time came for them to sneak out of school again she would. But only if Katomi was with her.

"Anyway, shall we go?" She asked starting away from the gates. "I really want ice cream."

Katomi grinned before nodding at Nimia's words. Skipping school with her would be fun and he didn't really care about getting in trouble much. All the teachers would do is call his parents who didn't care much about what he did anyways. But for Nimia it was probably different. Her parents would surely freak out if they found out she had skipped classes, especially with him. His ears perked up when she asked if they could go. He nodded before walking on a head of her a little bit, scoping out the blocks around the school ground. Maybe he would attempt to hold her hand when they got farther away from school. That way their friends and teachers wouldn't see that they were potentially going on a date. Meanwhile, a student of the photography club was at the window on the fourth floor of the school, overlooking the sidewalks for inspiration. Seeing the two walking outside, he quickly pulls out his camera before zooming in and snapping a few pictures. The photos would cause some juicy rumors in the school, such as the sweet hearted Nimia dating the idiotic delinquent Katomi.​

As they walked to the park where there would surely be an ice cream shop Nimia couldn't help but wonder why she'd done what she did. Didn't kissing him make things between them a lot more complicated? They had kissed twice now. What did that make them? They weren't friends anymore. That was for sure. Friends with benefits then...?

She watched as Katomi walked ahead, scanning for any signs of adults. When they were finally well away from school she walked a little faster until she was at his side. "I think we should be fine now," she told him. "I doubt anyone will see us now."

A lot of thoughts were racing through Katomi's mind at that moment. The two had kissed twice but still did not call themselves boyfriend and girlfriend. He didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Sure, they were giving themselves time to truly see if they wanted to be with each other, but that also made him slightly impatient. Maybe if they go on one more date after this one he would finally break the question of dating to her. At least the two could not be called friends anymore. They were friends with benefits now, and although that sounded slightly awful to him it at least proved the fact that Nimia didn't see him as just any other guy. His train of thought was broken as Nimia said that they should be fine now and that no adults would see them. He nodded in response and flashed a small smile to her before reluctantly grabbing her hand as they approached the park that withheld the ice cream shop. Katomi looked at the ice cream menu, deciding that he would get a banana split.

"I'll order after you decide what you want."

When his large warm hand grabbed her small one as he led her to the ice cream parlor, her heart skipped a beat- something that seemed to happen a lot around Katomi. She glanced down at their intertwined fingers as they walked. Did this mean their trip to the park was officially a date? She mentally face palmed. Of course it was. Or was it not? She inwardly groaned at the millions of questions floating around in her head. Why didn't she just ask him if this was a date or not? She was a very straightforward person after all. She could do this.

Just as she opened her mouth to speak, he beat her to it. He told her to go on ahead and order. Nimia almost instantly swallowed her question and looked at the menu. Perhaps this was a sign that she shouldn't ask. She cleared her throat. "Okay. I'll get the hot fudge sundae..." After the person took down their orders Nimia went to sit down at a nearby table as they waited to be told that their orders were ready.

He listened to her say that she would get a hot fudge sundae and he almost drooled at those words. Hot fudge sundaes were probably the best kind of ice cream out there. Katomi decided that he would change from having a banana split to having what his girlfri-best friend had got. He watched Nimia walk off to sit at a table and he smiled slightly before turning back to the cashier.

"I would like a hot fudge sundae as well."

He heard the ching sound of the cash register before walking over to where Nimia sat. A old habit came to him as he started to vigorously tap his foot, waiting for her to say something to him.​

As he came to sit next to her she held her breath, something she only did when she was conflicted. Should she make conversation while they waited for their dessert? Or should she just keep her mouth shut and keep the strained atmosphere as it was?

"So... What should we do today?" She heard herself ask, trying to keep her voice as cheerful as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.