The Best.. introduction.. ever.

H

Hushabye

Original poster
Well, not really.

Do forgive me for not showering you all with confetti and unicorns, however I would like to say hello to the community!

I'm a long time roleplayer that has been simply looking for somewhere to start roleplaying again. It hasn't been particularly easy finding a place but after some snooping around I figured I would make an attempt to join the community here.

A little about me.. I'm a big music buff, I love photography and writing, and I couldn't draw a decent stick person if my life depended on it. I fancy myself something of a writer, not the best but I tend to give it my all and all that jazz.

A pleasure to be here, if you have any questions or comments feel free to hit me up! Thanks!

Welcome to Iwaku, Hush!
I'm really diggin' your name for some reason ^.^ I find it clever.
I'm Celest! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I appreciate the compliment!

Thank you :3

Welcome to iwaku :D
*gives a cookie*

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm October nice to meet you. We share simular artistic talent, it seems. Although over the years I have perfected the stick figure :P

* Takes the cookie. * Merci beaucoup!

Thank you for the welcome, and I'm glad to see another artist. :3

*is disappointed at lack of confetti*

...*sniffs* We'll...we'll make it work... T ^ T

Welcome to Iwaku, Hushyyy~ (Yes, Hushy. You will love my nickname.) I hope you slither up into some role plays! Feel at home here in our humble place of insanity! :D

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's a pleasure to meet you.
Next time, bring confetti.
Kidding, kidding. Unless you want to, you know.

Since you're new to us, I have some links to help you find your way around the site!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't even close to being a full directory of the site, though, so you should still look around.
If you have any questions, please do ask!

exterface_unicorn_14_thumb.jpg

Kitti stole my unicorn! ;______;

Welcome to Iwaku, home of the thieves! *Huff!*

WHAT THE HELL, MAAAAAN!! UR SUCH A BIG LETDOWN >=|

But music buffs and photography enthusiasts are always welcome :)

Why did you lie to me? ;~; I am so let down... I'm going to go drown my sorrows in a tub of cookie dough. TT__TT

But seriously, welcome to Iwaku! XD

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome again!