The best accent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, legit:

That freakin' Harley Quinn accent. Whatever accent that is! I think it's a Boston accent? I knew a girl that talked like that, and she was from Boston. My god, I wanted to do awful, awful things to her for the voice alone.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I'm afraid of Scottish accents. Used to love them, now they terrify me, I have to REALLY like the owner of the voice to not be scared of it.

I will go weak at the knees for Australian (My first boss had an Australian accent, she tried to hide it though, because one of our dumbass employees would pick on it), British (Leave me alone. Don't touch me), and Jamaican (Mostly because when I was on vacation there, I was dealing with stupid depression, and most of the people there were kind and happy, very friendly people. Beautiful freakin' accent.).

I'm afraid of Scottish accents. Used to love them, now they terrify me, I have to REALLY like the owner of the voice to not be scared of it.

I will go weak at the knees for Australian (My first boss had an Australian accent, she tried to hide it though, because one of our dumbass employees would pick on it), British (Leave me alone. Don't touch me), and Jamaican (Mostly because when I was on vacation there, I was dealing with stupid depression, and most of the people there were kind and happy, very friendly people. Beautiful freakin' accent.).
*slides over* Well, helllooooo. Or should I say, g'day?

That was so creepy it should be illegal I'm going to hide from the police now

I'm fond of the accents found in the southern US. They have charm. Alternatively, I find central and northern European accents quite soothing to listen to. I could listen to both for hours.

I could say that the forty-thousand different British accents are the best, which they are, but that would be stroking my own ego a bit too much. ;D

Pfft, Tennessean accents.

I say that because, well, to me it's true.

Howdy.

That's the first thing I hear when Silver (Or any of her siblings) answers the phone or she rings me.

Just howdy.

(I proceed to answer, Hola. Uh, howdy, cowgirl?)

She is literally amazin', y'all.

Oh Gods SHE'S GONNA KILL ME NOW.

How dare you. The scottish accent is the worlds most trusting accent.

Ignoring my own accent (English), I've always been a fan of South African Accents. Their somewhat unique and I quite like the way it sounds. Also I have to say Irish accents are also awesome.

Reactions: AllOurPrettySongs
I love many kinds of accents. Some of my favorites that I've been exposed to are British, Gaelic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and German.

English accents are a given to sound nice. But I always had a preference to hearing German/Russian accents when they talk in English. For some reason, it sounds so cool *o*

Welsh or Australian.

All y'all need a Newfie.

Reactions: Snakey
Filipino and the drawl of Hawaiian pidgin.

Sounds like home, family, and something delicious coming to eat.

Im polish so really i like polish and russian best haha But i do like hearing irish and scottish accents alot too

I'm still a big fan of British accents.

Status
Not open for further replies.