The Bellmyre Estate [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a second opinion xD

Currently setting up the Knowledge Sheets (what you've discovered about other characters) and I need some help naming the slide titles~

At First Glance includes Name, age, gender, appearance.
On Closer Inspection includes race, personality and biography.
This section needs a name - traits, abilities and connections.
On with the Game includes secrets, knowledge and inventory.

Last edited by a moderator:
But in reality -

But after you take off all their clothes -

But after they take off all their clothes -

But when you really think about it -

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: LunarLavendula
who is the info on? is this generally PC? or NPC? cause i dont think that every PC needs to know the powers and stuff of the others, i mean where is the surprise? but some general info like name and stuff is ok. something like
At First Glance includes Name, age, gender, appearance.
On Closer Inspection includes race, personality
Then maybe common items they use. like my PC and his notebooks. Then add the extra stuff when it gets to be more common. like pc X and PC Y fight they learn something about each otehr and tell everyone. so now PC X and Y have something new added to thier profiles

Sorry the PM will probably be sent tonight.

at the start of the game you only know the stuff on the first page, plus some extra things based around your traits/abilities (like, a spy might know who a criminal is for example) and some things based around relationship/connections. You wont know that much about other characters at the start of the game, you have to find it out through the roleplay :D

Right, gonna look over the two final CS's and then the next phase can begin :D

Oh yeah! I'm always open to suggestions for things to go into the shop. If theres a specific pet you might want your character to own or a magical item you think could spice things up let me know. I've still got a little more to add in but it should soon have all the base stuff in ^^

• Love
Reactions: Justin
All the Character Sheets are now in!

I just need to organise some information and then the Establishing Relationship phase can begin :D

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Relationship PMs are about to go out! These will have some basic information about what you know of other characters, and if you have some sort of relationship with them.

Bear in mind you can also request more connections if you wish to be involved with a specific characters at the start of the roleplay. Some examples of stuff you might want to request, you are also free to add your own:

EnemiesFriendsRomance
Friendly RivalryBest friendsCrush
Old GrudgesChildhood friendsIn love
Bully and VictimFriends through adversityEx's
Family FuedBudding new friendshipOld flames
Revenge/Prank WarFriends once One time fling

Other
Shared HobbyInvestigating a specific person Both work for the same faction
Partners in CrimeBound by a curseCo workers
Sole Survivors of an eventShare a dark secret Teacher and student
Employed to do a job for/employingStalker and target Involved in a previous life

Let me know if you have any questions ^^

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin and Jakers
Damn, just saw this was closed. I had a friend express interest.

hmm, if they can make their character sheet quite quickly, then I am happy to accept one more. The Relationship Phase is still going on right now so I don't mind ^^

Okay, I shall tell him :D

Alrighty, that should be all the Connection PMs sent out! I was terrified I was going to send someone the wrong pm XD Group Conversations will go out tommorrow, since I'm a little burned out a need a breather ♥

No one's put any suggestions forward for new connections they'd like, don't be shy now if you want to ;D

• Love
Reactions: katkami
I might put a connection request in depending on my friend's character.

• Love
Reactions: LunarLavendula
I have sent the CS through A PM. Huntress pointed me in the direction of this RP. If he is accepted, huntress and i would like our characters to share a connection. I was thinking that they met during Dimi's travels and became friends during his stay in her city.

Reactions: Huntress
I can't wait to start :detective: i will watch some horror to prepare myself

I don't know when the roleplay might be starting but I wanted to let people know that I will be away over the weekend. So from Saturday till like Monday night I might not have access to the site.

Actually, fun story on travel here. Just got home. Just in time to go drive somewhere else tomorrow and back this weekend. So...well...I'll continue to be unreliably available at best for a bit.

Just checking to see if this is still happening

definitely still happening! I went out all of yesterday and I'll be out all of today so I haven't had any time to work on it, but I will be available to send out the mystery sheets tommorrow and add the last character to the rooster :D

@R-9 Pilot picked up a copy of the Numenera book. Holy shiz it's so pretty @,@

ohmyglomp I'm so excited 8-D

Mystery Sheets are almost finished! Just need to resolve some special relationships and then the IC shall be made!

Status
Not open for further replies.