The Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eae chuckles before taking a glance behind him, blushing in embarrassment for forgetting that she was at work she looks back at Ethan, "I'll bring your cappuccino to you." Eae said with a smile and turns to start making a cappuccino.

"I'll be right here waiting. You take your time now." Chuckled Ethan as he continued to lean on the counter, waiting for Eae to pour him his on-the-house cappuccino. Pulling out his cellphone, Ethan browsed various social networking sites in order to pass the time.

Eae finishes making the cappuccino and gives it to him "enjoy you drink." Eae said with a bright smile. She then takes out some of her money and puts it in the cash register. "my break is coming up, so we can talk more then."

Ethan put away his cellphone and took the cup of cappuccino with a grin. "Thank you so much... I'd better let you get to work, then. I'll be sitting right over there." Said Ethan as he gestured at the nearby table by the window.

Heading over to the table, Ethan sat down to wait for Eae's break to come up. He blew on his hot drink and took small sips.

Eae smiles and talks to the next customer, feeling happier after her quick talk with Ethan, Eae worked more efficiently and her coworkers and boss took notice in that.

A few minutes has passed before she took her break. having a discount she made some coffee and grab a cinnamon role then sat in the seat across from Ethan.

Ethan occasionally glanced over at Eae as she worked, taking a clear interest in her. He thought she was a very attractive woman, especially so when she was working hard. As Eae walked over to his table, Ethan placed his cappuccino down on the table and looked up with a grin.

"Ah, Eae... Break time, huh?" Said Ethan. "Glad you're here with me. We can now talk for a bit before you get back to work."

Eae smiles brightly at him and nods, "okay, what do you want to talk about?" Eae asks him as she takes a sip of her drink. The more time she spent with him the more she feels comfortable with him.

"Heh, so you mentioned that you'd like to play badminton with me some time. How about next time you're free?" Asked Ethan as he took small sips of his cappuccino. There was a local sports centre nearby which Ethan attended regularly.

Eae perked up in excitement and looked at him "I would love that." She thought about the next time she'll be free, determining the best day she says "how about Saturday?"

Ethan thought for a moment before nodding in approval. He smiled widely in anticipation. "Yeah, Saturday works for me. You got a time? I'll come pick you up at your place whenever you want." Said Ethan, continuing to take more sips of his cappuccino.

Eae thinks about what time would be best to before looking at Ethan "how about sometime around the afternoon?"

"The afternoon works for me. I'll make a note of that and come pick you up, then." Replied Ethan. He finished his cappuccino and set the cup down on the table. Despite the drink being free, he got his wallet out and placed a rather generous tip on the table for Eae. "A little something for you." Said Ethan with a small chuckle.

Eae blushes as she sees Ethan puts the money on the table and shakes her head "it's fine, you don't have to." Eae finishes her drink and wraps up her food.

"Please, I insist. Anyway, I'd better get going. I shall see you this Saturday afternoon at your place." Said Ethan as he wiped his mouth with a nearby napkin. He stood up slowly and gave Eae a small wink before leaving the café.

Eae sat there for awhile blushing, then she grabs the tip that Ethan gave her and got up to finish working. Now in an even greater mode after their meeting.

Timeskip. It was Saturday afternoon. Ethan was dressed in his workout clothes as he would be taking Eae to the sports centre to play badminton today. Packing a small sports bag containing two racquets and several shuttlecocks, Ethan left his apartment and made his way to the car. He placed the items in the trunk and got into the driver's seat, buckling up and heading off to Eae's place.

Several minutes later, Ethan arrived outside of Eae's place and got out of the car. He knocked on the front door.

Eae had put on some athletic clothes and had just finished getting some healthy snacks and water for both her and Ethan, hearing the door she gathers her stuff and opens it with a bright smile on her face. "Hey."

"What's up, Eae? Good to see you!" Greeted Ethan with a wide smile. "Here, let me take that for you. Why don't you get into the car?" He gently took the healthy snacks and water, carrying them to the trunk of the car where he stored them gently.

Ethan was pumped for the day ahead. He quickly got into the driver's seat, buckling up and waiting for Eae to get in.

Eae more than excited quickly got into the car and couldn't stop smiling, "I can't wait to play!" Eae exclaimed, this would be the first time she ever played badminton although she watches it on the sports channel a lot.

Starting up the car, Ethan immediately headed to the sports centre which was only a few minutes drive away. Workout music was blasted from the car speakers in order to set the mood properly and it was a beautiful afternoon. The sun was shining brightly and the skies were completely blue.

They arrived at the sports centre promptly. Ethan pulled over and parked in a bay close to the entrance. "Aw, yeah! We're here now. Come on, we'd better get going." Exclaimed Ethan as he turned the car off, stepping out and heading to the trunk to take out all the equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.