The Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eae smiles at him "yeah..." Blushing in embarrassment at the thought of how they met, and how she spilled his drink.

Finally, they had arrived back at Eae's place after a relatively short drive. Ethan switched off the engine and exited the car, walking around to the side to open the door for Eae like a gentleman. An arm was extended to link with hers again. "And we are here. Home sweet home."

Eaes bracelet falls off into Ethan's car as Eae gets out, not noticing Eae links her arm around Ethan's and grabs her food with the other. "Thank you." Eae says to him with a smile.

Ethan had failed to notice the bracelet falling off of Eae's wrist. He chuckled and walked her to the apartment front door where he stopped. "Alright. You take care now, alright? I guess I'll call you again sometime."

Eae smiles and nods "yeah...I'll like that, you have a safe drive." Eae turns and unlocks her door and goes in, stopping she turns around and looks at Ethan, "today was really fun."

A wide smile had formed on Ethan's lips. He nodded in agreement. "Mm, I agree... Anyway I'd better get home before it gets too late."

Ethan leaned in close to peck Eae on the cheek before giving her a quick wave and heading back to his car.

Eae blushes and smiles as she waves at him, going inside her house she closes and leans against the door and tries to calm her fast beating heart.

Ethan had driven home by the time he realised that Eae's bracelet had fallen off. He turned off the car engine and picked up the bracelet, examining it with narrowed eyes. "Hmm, this isn't mine... Oh, it's Eae's. I have to give this back."

Eae puts her food in the fridge and goes into her room, Eae now notices that she does not have her bracelet, looking around and checking her pockets she says out loud "I must have lost..." Eae frowns then sighs.

Being a gentleman, he had every intention of returning the lost bracelet. Ethan pulled out his cell phone and dialled Eae's number. This was also the perfect opportunity to organise a second date. "I'd better return this..."

Eae grabs a book and sits down on her couch then starts reading. After reading for a little her phone rings, getting up she answers the phone without looking at the caller id, "hello?"

"Ah, hello Eae... It's Ethan again. Sorry for calling you this late, but you seem to have left your bracelet behind." Said Ethan. He was still sat in the car, holding the bracelet up in the air with one hand as he examined it. "I'm sure this belongs to you since it's not mine. When would you like me to return it?" Asked Ethan.

Eae smiles relieved "ah, I'm glad you had it instead of me losing somewhere else." Eae listens to his question and thinks, "um, anytime... Maybe this week so we could talk more."

Ethan picked up the bracelet and twirled it around his finger as he got out of the car. Walking up the front door, he pocketed the bracelet and went inside. "Hmm, I could drop it off at the coffee shop tomorrow. How does that sound?"

Eae smiles and nods forgetting for a moment that he couldn't see her "yeah, that sounds good."

"Alright. See you tomorrow, Eae." With that last sentence, Ethan hung up and retired for the day.

Timeskip: Tomorrow morning. It was a Sunday and while Ethan didn't have to work today, the coffee shop was still open so he assumed that Eae would be working there as well. He strolled into the relatively busy coffee shop and approached the empty counter, waiting for someone to serve him. He was carrying the bracelet in his inside breast pocket the entire time.

Working behind the counter Eae didn't notice Ethan at first, after finishing organizing the cups she turns around seeing Ethan. Eae smiles brightly as she walks over to him "hello."

Immediately recognising Eae, Ethan smiled back widely and got out the bracelet from his inside breast pocket. He placed the bracelet on the counter and leaned on it casually.

"Ah, there you are... You left this in my car yesterday evening." Chuckled Ethan. "And since I bothered to return it, I think you owe me a free cappuccino." He joked. A playful tone was heard in his voice and his smile turned into a cheeky grin. Ethan felt more and more comfortable around Eae as he spent more time around her; his romantic feelings for her also developed.

Eae chuckles at him and takes the bracelet, "if I do then you'll have to buy my dinner." Eae says with a smirk. Eae felt closer to Ethan then when they very first met, feeling as though she could relax and be herself.

Ethan raised a brow. "Buy you dinner, eh? I'm sure that can be arranged. You tell me where you wanna eat and I'll treat you." He chuckled. "But in that case, I get one of your cappuccinos. On the house." Continuing to lean on the counter, Ethan smirked back at Eae.

The line was building up behind Ethan. Impatient muttering could be heard in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.