The Beginging of the Secret Circle: The Forgotten Family (3 spots still open)

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by TheColourlessRainbow, Feb 6, 2015.

?

Does spliting this Roleplay into 3 parts sound like a good idea?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. Possibly, only if enough people find it intersting

66.7%
  3. I dont think so, but it depends on if people stay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, I suggest putting it all into one Roleplay.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Background:
    In a small town known as Netson(Net-son) in Florida, men and women go about there daily lives, going to work, paying bills, sending their children to school, but only six family's in Netson know the truth behind Salam, and all the witch trials that took place. With magic forbidden in today's society, practice has been in secret, and many witches go there whole lives unknowing of their magical backgrounds. Today, a circle has finally been completed, a member of all the six family's resign in the same town, magic is flourishing through the air, but with the circle unbound, their magic lies unstable. Little did the teens know, they are being hunted, a unknown 7th family lies in ruins since Salam, but since they are forbidden to join any circle, they have turned to their dark magic, and now wish to destroy all circles that resign within the world, including the one who exiled them long before this generation, your great ancestors circle. However, the 7th family is not the only danger that lies in the darkness, Demons stalk the shadows, searching for new hosts, and wishing to destroy all who stand in their way. For wherever Witch's go, evil follows. Run, run as fast as you can, for they will find you, and with your circle unbound, you do not dare lie a chance against them.

Book of Shadows:
    A book of shadows is a book collected of all the heritage of the witch. The book also contains spells only known to that particular family of witches, not to mention special herbs and potions, and certain other information. Each book of shadow's is different, and special to that witches family line. They are usually hidden.
    Demons:
    Demons are malevolent entities known to possess both mortals and witches to manifest fully. Although commonly seen in the form of snakes, demons prefer to use witches as hosts as they are the most powerful forms possible.

Bound Circle: When a witch is not bound to a circle, their power is weak, especially without all six family's in the same location, however, when all six family's are in the same location, their power is multiplied and unstable until the circle is bound. Bounding the circle makes the witch only able to use weak spells, and in order to use more powerful spells another witch of the circle must be present. The magic gets stronger with each circle witch present, and focusing on the same objective. When a person is bound to the circle, so is there bloodline, so any children or siblings of the circle witches are also bound to the others bloodlines.

For any other info regarding this Roleplay, please click this link,
    http://thesecretcircle.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

Rules:
    1. Please check your grammar and spelling, it does not need to be perfect, but readable.

2. If you join, please understand how everything works, or ask questions, either is fine with me :).

3. You must, and I mean must, interact with one another, and not just me.

4. Please be nice to other players, especially if they ask questions.

5. This roleplay will last 2 weeks, and will take place before, and up to the bounding of the circle.

6. Due to how short this roleplay is, I would like members to be active, and post at least 3 times a day. More if possible. Posts also don't have to be super long, they can just consist of 2 lines.

7. I will not have the only character within Netson, so feel free to come up with stores and places to go, I don't mind.

Extra Information.
    I will be splitting this Roleplay into 3 parts, the first being this one. The second will be The Ongoing Secret Circle: The Forgotten family, which will take place after the circle has been bound, and will last up to 3 weeks. That will also be the last time for any new members to join. The final act will be The Remains of the Secret Circle: A forgotten Family. Which will also last 3 weeks. Any other questions please ask.

Character Sheet:
    Name: Self expletory

Sex: Male, Female, or Transgender(Male to Female-Female to Male).

Sexuality:

Appearance: Picture or a written description.

Personality: You can give massive details, or just list there personality.

Do they have their book of Shadows?: Yes or no.

Do they know they're a witch?: Yes or no.

Do they know about the other witches in Netson? and if so, who?: Yes or no, and if yes, wait till others sign up to edit in there names. Unless its a NPC.

(Optional) Bio: Explain a little about the character, where they lived, why they moved, just give details about their lives.

(Unrelated CS question.) Will you be playing their family as well?: Yes or no.​

#1 TheColourlessRainbow, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  2. Name: Warrick Woodard Locke

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Personality: Calm, Caring, Protective, Forgiving, Noble, Shy

Do they have their book of Shadows?: Yes

Do they know they're a witch?: No

Do they know about the other witches in Netson?: No

(Optional) Bio: (Explained IC)

(Unrelated CS question.) Will you be playing their family as well?: Unsure, leaning towards yes.

#2 Caramon Zero, Feb 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Name: Jason Willows

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Personality: Cunning, manipulative, Intelligent, Cruel, strong, and vengeful.

Do they know they're a witch?: Yes

Do they know about the other witches in Netson? and if so, who?: Yes, Warrick Woodard Locke, Azalea Ember Doncaster, and others.

(Optional) Bio: (Updated later.)

(Unrelated CS question.) Will you be playing their family as well?: Yes

#3 TheColourlessRainbow, Feb 6, 2015
  4. So, he knows about his witch family line, but doesn't believe it, correct?

Edit: Also, I edited in Sexuality. Would you mind editing that into your CS?

5. He was given his family's BoS for safe keeping, yet he has never been told of his heritage, the rest of his family keeping their own powers a secret from him to protect him, due to something that happened in his childhood that caused him to suppress his memories of magic.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Whoa, good explanation. I love it.

7. Name: Azalea Ember Doncaster

Sex: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: [​IMG]

Personality: Intelligent but may not always show it. There will be times she seems completely at a lost and others where she could seem like a genius. Shy at first when she meets new people but will start to open up soon after someone starts to talk to her. Really caring for others. She worries easily if someone gets hurt especially family or friends. Very curious she use to get into trouble easily as a child. She comes across to many as kind and really sweet. Although there are cases where she gets mad and she does have anger issues in some cases with jokes she may not get. She is stronger than she may look and can take care of herself in a fight decently.

Do they have their book of Shadows?: No

Do they know they're a witch?: Yes

Do they know about the other witches in Netson? and if so, who?: Yes Jason Willows, Skylar Labunoir, and others (Anyone wanna know Azalea?)

(Optional) Bio: When Azalea was small she lived in a little town. She doesn't remember the name for she moved when she turned three. The rest of her life growing up with her family of four in Netson. Her mother was a witch while her father a wizard. She has an older brother as well. Her parents didn't hide there magic from her knowing how she seemed to naturally be curious on the world and seemed to know a little magic before any of them showed her. Really though her brother taught her some things when she was small and her parents just didn't catch her till she was five. Now she has grown once more curious to learn more on her heritage and why she is a witch.

Family: Agatha (Mother) Erune (Father) Ezif (Older Brother 18)

#7 Raven, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I stalker found this.

• Like Like x 3
  9. can you hold on of the 7 family decendents for me I will get a character made tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
  10. Name: Skylar Rose Labunoir

Sex: Female

Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Personality: Skylar is more of the reserved quiet one offering her say on matters of importance. She is usually a pretty happy person and will do
    anything to make her friends smile for her. She is protective especially of her circle(when they finally bind it)

Do they know they're a witch?: Yes her mother raised her to know who she was (in secret of course)

Do they know about the other witches in Netson? and if so, who?: Yes Warrick, Jason, and Azalea as well as the others

(Optional) Bio: Will elaborate in character.

• Love Love x 1
  11. I'll join if there are spots still open. jut hold one for me please

• Like Like x 1
  12. There is indeed a spot open.

13. May I join?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Name: James Cellser

Appearance: th (12).jpg

Personality: James is a nice guy, but can be secretive. He finds it hard to let people in, except for a select few.

Do they know they're a witch?: no.

Do they know about the other witches in Netson? and if so, who?: No

(Optional) Bio: James grew up outside of town, on a small farm. He has one adopted older sister named Dakota, but she moved to Rio when she was 21. James felt like his parent, Diana, was hiding something from him for a very long time, and when he confronted her about it he was told to "Stop asking questions or leave," doing the only logical thing, James packed his bags and left for town. He now lives on top of a bakery shop that he works at. He is happy for the most part, but still wonders what his Mother is keeping from him.

(Unrelated CS question.) Will you be playing their family as well?: Yes.

#15 HEX, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  15. May I reserve a spot?

16. Is this still happening?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.