Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Today I am making home made clam chowder! O: New England Style! Because Manhattan style is for DUMB BUTTS.

But I am a benevolent owl and I do like to hear what other people's opinions are when it comes to tasty foods.

WHICH IS THE BEST CLAM CHOWDER?

I have had New England style clam chowder in YEARS!!! Please send some my way 🥺 🙏🏽

I can honestly say that I don't even know the different between the two! (Mainly because I don't eat most shellfish)

I've never gotten the chance to try authentic New England Clam chowder, but I heard it was delicious. 🤤 The closest I've gotten was this one restaurant on the coast of the PNW and it was the best clam chowder I've ever had. Everything was fresh. Now, I can't eat the canned ones without missing the real stuff.

@Diana

I am really embarrassed to say that I read this title and um... Thought you were talking about the cartoon. About the cat named chowder. I know nothing about irl chowder

San Francisco Boudin Clam Chowder is best. We invented sourdough bread bowls. I FEEL VERY PASSIONATELY ABOUT THIS.