The Beast For All To See (My first thread Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haneul

Original poster
Outside the school gates, students were making their way in to avoid being tardy that morning. Rose, on the other hand, stood right outside the gate feeling a bit nervous about her first day at this school. Even though her grandfather and herself were settling down in this new town, she didn't know how people were going to respond to a transfer student entering in so late after the year had started. Taking a deep breath, Rose headed into the school building and straight to the office, where she'll receive her schedule as well as meet her homeroom teacher.

Talking to the teacher about all that she needed to know about the school, she stepped into the classroom with the teacher to see the seats filled with students of the class. "Alright everyone in your seats. We have a new student, her name is Rose Ikki." The teacher pointed in her direction before asking her to introduce herself. "Hello, I'm Rose Ikki. I'm eighteen and I hope that we all can get along." Once she was done, the teacher asked for her to take a seat and then went on with class. Rose took a seat in the far back of the class, pulling out a notebook for her to be able to take notes.

Nathaniel was sitting in the seat next to her, doodling on a piece of lined paper. He often looked up to copy down notes but nonetheless paid little attention.

Nathaniel paid little attention in class, mostly doodling on a sheet of paper. He occasionally looked next to him to take a glance at the new girl. He admired her beauty, as it was nearly in contrast with his own appearance. He smiled slightly and, after folding the sheet of paper into a small square, stuffed it into the inside pocket of his coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.