Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Psychological, Modern, School Life, Paranormal
One hundred Mamodo go to Earth every 1,000 years to battle to be the king of the Mamodo world. Each Mamodo needs a human partner in order to use his or her spell book, a book that seals the powers of the Mamodo. When read aloud, the spells are cast by the Mamodo producing many effects. If the spell book is burned, the Mamodo is forced to return to the Mamodo world, and they lose all claim to the position of the Mamodo king.

(Note: "Mamodo" or "Mamono" is translated as "demon"; so, "Mamodo" is just another word for demon.)

I have been dying to do a roleplay like this. You don't even have to be knowledgeable about Zatch Bell. The premise is enough. I doubt I'll get a lot of people PMing me for this, but if I do, I have a few requirements/guidelines.

*You must type correctly. First impressions are everything, so if you PM me like an illiterate fool, I will not message you back. Good grammar and punctuation are required. I'll accept mistakes, yes, but if it's a daily thing, I'm out.
*You must be up for playing multiple characters. At least three or four.
*Don't abandon me randomly. I'm a big girl. Just tell me if you're not interested anymore.
*I can play male and female, and I expect you to be able to do the same.
*This roleplay wouldn't particularly lean towards romance, but if it's your preference, I'm pretty flexible. ^u^
*Have a personality! I don't like boring people. The first couple of rules/guidelines/requirements kind of made me seem like a hard-ass, but I'm really not. As long as you meet them, I'm totally fun.
*If you've read all of these, mention that you've read all of these in your PM.

Anyway, PM me! c: I look forward to roleplaying with you. *bows*

Status
Not open for further replies.