The Battle for Kirkwall

((er...))

"What on earth qualifies me to know anything about men's fashion?", she asked jokingly, not even looking at him.

((lolz))

"Oh so you are a woman then? I had no idea. My mistake, indeed." he chuckled.

Cerulean liked this new acquaintance. She was as beautiful as any woman, but could probably kick just about any man's ass. He comes back out of the kitchen with some bread. The young man offers it to her.

"Cerulean Lightheart, at your service."

Victoria smiled, and graciously accepted it. "Victoria Kelsing", she replied, right before taking a bite.

This seemed way too nice of a place to be in Lowtown...

"Kelsing? Fine name. It has a good ring to it. The bread is from a Dalish fellow, here in Kirkwall."

Cerulean swallows a piece of his own bread. He goes over to the chest and rummages around in it. There is a lot click and clanks then a helmet rolls across the floor.

"Ah! Here it is." He declared.

The young man handed her a paper. It was a shipping order that is scheduled to arrive tomorrow morning. Cerulean goes back over and sits in his chair.

"What's this?", Victoria asked, looking at the paper.

She took another bite of bread, and looked at Cerulean.

Cerulean looked over at Victoria. For just a moment, he was looking at her and not her question. His head hanged a right towards the fireplace.

"It is my proof, that I am a good man. The ship is suppose to arrive in the morning. After everything is unloaded, you will get for first pick. Is there anything else Lady Kelsing?" He declared.

"Thanks", she said happily, finishing off the rest of her bread. "I'm going to head off, I'll meet you at the docks", Victoria called, leaving through the door.

That's an improvement, she thought, reflecting on the events that had transpired tonight.

Cerulean smiled and nodded.

"Sleep well, my lady."

As the door shuts, Cerulean is seen taking another bite of bread.

In her own home Victoria, changed into her robes and went to bed, all the while wondering what the next day would bring.

The scene reopens with the sun out, just breaking the night. People were just starting to go on with their day lives. The daily commontion could be heard offshore. Cerulean had already got the shipment into his shop. The captain exchanged final greetings and left. His shop seemed to be in order. Nothing was missing. Nothing was broken. He started to open boxes, as the day was just beginning.

((sorry i just got a new job and I've been busy 24/7 >.< i'll reply REALLY soon....))

((no problem ;) ))