The Battle Between Darkness and Light (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Galhalho

Original poster
darkness-jpg.28194
Lore: Earth didn't know what was coming from the depths of space: Two Colossal creatures, one having its body being pitch-black dragon with crismon eyes and the other was a white human-like four winged creature that seemed like had no eyes, the two where fighting each other until they hit on earth (Wich did a giant crater) they turned on a human size and walked alternate paths, both created factions wich split the world in two: The Legion of Darkness and The Brotherhood of Light, after creating these factions the humans dicovered their names: The Dragon-like One was Named Ravhan and the Human-like one was named Godling they were Gods. Supernatural beings started entering the human's realm like: shadows,demons,angels,etc. They told they ahd been born out of an entity wich power was great enough to shift existence,The entity is name IInfinite it watches us from space and it's brothers Kcron The Creator of time and Krrinity the Creator of Gravity) wich are Gliks like IInfinite The Creator of Space

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomoya had recently received a letter telling him to meet somebody at a local park. Unsure of what would happen he prepared himself mentally. He had always been good with his abilities but sometimes he just didn't like showing what he truly was. Throwing on a jacket he strolls outside and heads for the park not knowing who or what he would meet there. The letter wasn't very descriptive. It had said 'Someone of the shadows will meet you in this location.' "Someone of the shadows? Just who the hell is someone of the shadows?" he shrugged and kept walking almost looking forward to meeting whoever they were.

Dilubr was at the park waiting for Tomoya he was tired of waiting so he flied away to roam around the city,searching for Tomoya

Tomoya walked into the park and looked around for somebody, "Hello?" he kept walking looking around and sat down at a bench. Looking up into the sky the moonlight reflects off of his silver blackish eyes.

Dilubr Sensed Tomoya's presence and flied directly to there but before Tomoya saw him he disguised as Tomoya's shadow and watched him

He felt a presence nearby and began to look around confused, "Who's there?" he stood up and allowed his black wings to extend from his back. As they extended to their full 14 ft wingspan a light wind ruffled the feathers.

~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~

From a rooftop someone was lying, eyes closes, thinking of there past. that was till the person heard someone talk. "Umm Miss what are you doing here?" the woman sat up and looked at the child. the blond hair child "no reason" she told the person. the boy slowly walked over to her and said "mind if i sit down with you miss." "nope just don't ask any stupid questions" she said to the child.
"I wont miss but may I ask something?"
"you already ask something child just tell me what you want to know"
"Why are you really here miss"
"you are very smart little one" a smirk formed upon her as she got up and turned around facing the child. her true form showing.

cityscapes%20night%20lights%20stars%20skirts%20thigh%20highs%20rooftops%20anime%20girls%202401x1498%20wallpaper_www.artwallpaperhi.com_11.jpg

"I'm here for the End"

"what end miss?"

"the end of the world, child. the end of the world. but I must say that was a stupid question so I will leave now" she said with a smile. "Wait miss may I ask for your name" he called out to her. "Dark" and with that she disappeared into the shadows.​

~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~

From a rooftop someone was lying, eyes closes, thinking of there past. that was till the person heard someone talk. "Umm Miss what are you doing here?" the woman sat up and looked at the child. the blond hair child "no reason" she told the person. the boy slowly walked over to her and said "mind if i sit down with you miss." "nope just don't ask any stupid questions" she said to the child.
"I wont miss but may I ask something?"
"you already ask something child just tell me what you want to know"
"Why are you really here miss"
"you are very smart little one" a smirk formed upon her as she got up and turned around facing the child. her true form showing.

cityscapes%20night%20lights%20stars%20skirts%20thigh%20highs%20rooftops%20anime%20girls%202401x1498%20wallpaper_www.artwallpaperhi.com_11.jpg

"I'm here for the End"

"what end miss?"

"the end of the world, child. the end of the world. but I must say that was a stupid question so I will leave now" she said with a smile. "Wait miss may I ask for your name" he called out to her. "Dark" and with that she disappeared into the shadows.​

Ravhan Himself was watching Dark, he got "Interested" on her as she is a demon and his grandson (Lucifer Daemonis) didn't like her even being his own creation, when she dissapeared Ravhan manifested physicly himself out of the Shadi'v (Shadow Universe) to the Mortal realm, he torn the little child apart
and teleported what had rested of the boy to the middle of a road far away from the cities in the forest to terrify anyone who found the body

• Love
Reactions: Cry
Dark walked out of the darkness that surrounded her, to see she ended up in an ally way not far from where she disappeared from. "I'm so weak Its not even funny" she said with a smirk just to get hit across the head by one of her shadow friends. "Hey I said I was weak. not you" she hissed and the shadow silently laughed at her. "you Guys are jerks but I still love you. now come on lets see what we can eat!" she walks out of the allay to see that her Bar is there. "food!!! I hope Lucas is there" she said to the shadows as they whisperer something to each other. which she failed to notice. "Come on lets go eat!!!" she called out. normally for a demon like her she is to eat human souls but she hates doing that. one reason for Lucifer's hated and a cures that was put on me when I was a made. but if there was a list of what he hates about her THAT one would be on top.

Dark ran into the bar to see no one in side. "Lucas Hey I'm hungry mind giving me a spare food for me to eat?" she called out to him but silents was all she head. Lucas was a 30 year old man that came and took her in when Hell would't keep her. but he didn't know she was a demon. no the story she told him was that she ran away from her home because her family hated her. he normal do some joke about not being in the house and then pop up. but something was wrong something was Off. "Lucas this is not funny come out." she called out to him as she walked to the back only to hear rattling and not voice. "L-Lucas?" she whispers.

OH God or Lussy Please don't let this be a Tooth fairy. O Mother Earth please don't let it be tooth fairy. I hate them. they not only eat your tooth but your flash as well.

Dark sighed when she walked into the kitchen to not see or feel any tooth fairy's around. "Thank you everyone" she said with sigh of relief. but she did notice something, the air it smelt of blood. that was when it hit her. "LUCAS" she called out and ran over to where Lucas lead on the ground blood guessing from his wound just below his rib cage. he was breathing but not for long. "Lucas I'm going to call 911 Don't move" Lucas nodded his head slowly and his breathing hitched like it was hard for him to breath. she ran off to a phone and called 911 "oh Laccy's demons......" '911 whats your emergency?' "help my friend he's been shot I think. Please you got to come and Get him PLEASE hes bleeding out and everything save him" she cried out. the woman tried to came Dark down to get her to tell her where she was. Dark slowly after a while told her where she was and he was in the kitchen then hanged up. "Lucas I called 91-" she cut herself off when she saw him not moving and not breathing. "Lucas" she said siting next to him. "Lucas? this is not funny no more joking Lucas." she called out shaking him as tears ran down her face. "LUCAS LUCAS LUCAS LUCAS!!!!!" She called out shaking him even harder and harder. she cried even harder into the old mans chest. "Lucas don't leave me alone" she cried out crying even harder.​

He heard a louder scream this time, "What the hell was that...." he looked in the direction of the bar, "It sounded like it came from there..." he brought his wings back in so they were hidden and then began running in the direction of the scream. Bursting in through the door he looks around, "Hello? Is anyone in here?" he walked inside and searched for the origin of the scream.

Ravhan was having fun watching the pain of Dark, but as it was still not much he made it worse he put some of his influence upon Lucas body resurrecting him and darkening his toughts and making him insane too, a cloud of Darkness covered him and dissapeared he got up with no pupils and pale

'Tomoya coming close to the kitchen'
'GO AWAY' a voice called from somewhere and everywhere but a shadowy claw figure reaches out and scars his stomach not deep but somewhat making him bleed. 'Leave her be, Leave her Be' slowly a shadow figure showed up infrount of him and looked at the boy from the wall. 'go away. boy your not need here. go kill someone. she been through to much kill . go or we kill you.' just as the figure said 'we' much more shadows came. they all chanted 'go away'

~~~~~~Meanwhile in the kitchen.~~~~~~

Dark was still crying on the dead mans body not to notice that his eyes where open. she did notice that he was getting up. which made her head raise to see Lucas eyes open. "L-Lucas" she laughed and hugged the man. her pain and sorrow cover her making her not see that the man standing before her is just a puppet of someones dark pleasure.

Ravhan was laughing alot, he was having fun thinking "So many possibilites of torture! What shall be the first?" so he smiled and made Lucas push Dark and say "Get away your mad Women!Stop hugging me!If you f*cking do that again ill kill you!"

Dark fell back slightly and was confused at what Lucas said "Lucas? why do you mean why are you being mean Its me Dark. Lucas?" she felt like crying but nothing was coming out. I guessed I cried to much. "Lucas I don't understand tell me whats wrong please"​

Tomoya grabbed his stomach where he was scratched then a black veil appeared there for a second before disappearing and the wound was healed. He looked at the shadows, "I hate to tell you but I can't do that. Also it sucks for you that you are shadow beings." he smiled and raised a hand grabbing the shadow that talked to him and pulled it from the wall, "It sucks because..." he lets his wings out, "I am a fallen angel who controls shadows and darkness." then in a swift motion threw the shadow to the ground.

'we ask you to leave and this is what we get' a woman voice called out from once of the shadows that came back. others trying to wake Dark but her not hearing listening or not hearing them. one leaving because that man made him go 'you can't really kill us because we are not yours to begin with we belong to someone get you own shadow'

Ravhan Disguises as a man in a business suit with black gloves,black tie,black shirt he walked into the kitchen "My my...oh Hello there deary" Ravhan says looking at Dark

"You don't realize. It doesn't matter if you belong to someone else. I transend shadows." he smiled as his black hair fell in front of his eyes blocking his face from view, "I am shadows." in a veil of black that appeared for a second he was gone then he was past the shadows inside the kitchen.

Ravhan looked at tomoya "my my....a Fallen one"

Status
Not open for further replies.