Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Galhalho

Original poster
ALLIGNMENTS

There is these allignments you can follow

Pure good
It never wants to destroy anything (Only if its forced to) or kill anyone innocent

Chaotic good
A chaotic good is someone who will do ANYTHING to do what it has to do same if it kills lots and lots of innocents

Pure Evil

Pure evil is a evil genius allignment it torture people mentally,physical etc

Chaotic Evil
It is a "Watch the world burn" and "Destroy everything in sight" kind of evil, it makes all people suffer slowly and watches it for it's own pleasure and is capable of burning an entire city to have "fun"

Character application
Name:
Powers(max powers is 5)(Optional):
Appearence:
Background Story (Optional to put it):
Allignment:
Faction(Depends of allignment):
Curse(Optional)
Blessing (optional)

By the way if your Evil you will be Legion of darkness and if your good you will be Brotherhood of light and you can't have a good power if your evil and you can't have a evil power if your good EX: Allignment: Chaotic evil
Power:Control Light
Allignment: pure good
Power:Control Darkness

See you can't do THAT! (Only if your like a fallen angel woh became a demon,etc then you can have both light and dark powers)
RULES

You can be a time traveller but you simply cannot time travel all time ,cause paradoxes and change the timeline!

You too can't be friend/know about IInfinite (The Entity who is father of both Ravhan and Godling) or either his brothers (Kcron The Creator of time and Krrinity the creator of gravity and IInfinite is Creator of Space)

You can't Roleplay as a god or a glik(Glik=Reality Shifters that each one owns it's own universe and are able to shift time-space EX:God is a Glik, Gods are creatures who have really powerful control above some elements)

You cannot kill either Ravhan or Godling

The only way you "Betray" you faction is being Corrupted by dark forces or being Puryfied by Forces of good

And no random battles only if there is a reason for (Chaotic evil can start a fight by little reasons but no for none)

ONLY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS!!!!

ROLEPLAY LINK: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-battle-between-darkness-and-light.48054/

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be nagging or anything but maybe you should check your grammar first. Mainly in the "your", "you're" department.
Also it sounds interesting it just doesn't have a lot in the plot.
I shouldn't really be the one talking since I make these mistakes often but I try to help. When there's more in the plot then maybe I will join.

Please tell me if my advice was unnecesary.

By plot you mean Lore/Background Story? if you do the plot is COLOSSAL i just put there a resume of the start (im even writing books for the story of Ravhan and Godling) because the entire plot is one entire chapter! But still thanks for the advice ill maybe add some more stuff for the plot

Lol fail. My bad.
Name: Tomoya Issei
Race: Fallen angel
Powers: Controlling of shadows and darkness with faint healing abilities from when he was an angel.
Appearance: 5' 11" with black hair and a few white streaks. He prefers the color black and his skin is pale with silver black eyes.
Allignment: Currently neutral
Faction: not yet chosen

sorry you too got too be already in a faction and to be evil or good not neutral This is why i didn't put neutral in allignment the most close to neutral is Chaotic good

just for fun ill post here my characters

Name:Ravhan
Race:God
Powers: Darkness and Void manipulation, Dimensional Travel, Become anything and anyone, Godly powers and Chaos manipulation
Appearence:Anime_Guy_by_CannibalTaco34.jpg <---- Human form dahaka-prince-of-persia-dark-1009262-480x320.jpg<---Real Form
Allignment:Chaotic evil=When in real form and/or when with wrath. pure evil= when in human form and/or not in wrath
Faction(Depends of allignment): Lord of the Legion of Darkness
Curse(Optional):Everytime one of the two brothers (Godling or Ravhan) looses or gains power the other borther will gain the equal amount of power meaning the both always will be at same power level
Blessing (optional):same as curse because means his brother won't ever overpass his power

Name:None (His name is none)
Race:Glik
Powers(max powers is 5)(Optional): Shape Reality at it's will, Manipulate Dark matter,Control upon Time-Space Distortion.
Appearence:1518439-chaos_king_large.jpg
Allignment:Chaotic evil
Faction(Depends of allignment):None (he is a glik he wont join a god's Faction gods are weaker then gliks
Curse(Optional):His Chaotic nature and Essence (A.K.A Energy) he can't create only destroy
Blessing (optional)

demon-girl-in-the-city-26620-1920x1080.jpg

^demon form

Race: -.- Ill shock you Demon
Age: -.- like I know what age I am. i gusses 16 if you look at me.
Powers(Max is 3)(Optional):
1.Speed. (all the time) I always had this.
2.control shadows. (sometimes) I hate it when I need the most sometimes It wont work.
3. reading minds (no control just read). (all the time) they won't shut up only if i shut them up
Allignment: I'm pure good but I really don't care about whats going on people can go to heaven or hell if they wanted to. I just don't kill people that are Innocent. so i'm not that Cold. so yeah Pure Good. I guess.
Faction(Depends on your allignment): um Brother hood of Light...... Real don't care
Curse(If any): well No one likes me not even the devil himself. also i lost an eye. also I know what your curse is knowing me
Blessing(if any): Nope. not that i know of

human form V

thumb.jpg

maybe your villens justs need some love *hugs Ravhan* im going to die arnt i

nu *opens black hole and throws her in it * >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.