The Banishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica

As the Sun began rising, the heavily tattooed huntress woke up, stretching and yawning. As she stood up and looked around the Camp. After checking her Rifle, she wondered what to do next. When a crewmember commented on the Humidity, Jessica wondered. She wasn't really talkative. Not that it mattered. Since no one was really talking to her, she spent time cleaning her Rifle while waiting for everyone to start moving again.

Oscar
Oscar sighed as be picked grass on the grass, showing a sign of being bored. He looked down at is watch, it was time for his usual hunt for supplies and to tell you the truth he was looking forward to it. He didn't know why, but he kinda felt like being alone and thinking over some things that happened in the past few hours or so. Standing up, Oscar grabbed his backpack and gun then turned to everyone. "I'm..gonna go on a search now, i'll be back later." he told them before making sure he had the headphones around his neck securely, gun fully loaded, and water so that if he got too hot to would pass out from dehydration. He then stuffed his hands into his pockets before going down the mutant infested pathway. About ten minutes in, he climbed up a tree and used his binoculars to find where the supplies was, "Alright..." he said to himself the took out a piece of paper and wrote down different ways to go. He had left little clues for the rest of the members before but today would be the day he goes further inside, hoping to not run into anything too major like Tanks or Frankenstein's. Thoughts kept running through his head, he was thinking of what people would say..what his family would say if they knew what he knew was true. The thoughts got to him so much that he felt tears come down on the paper, not wanting them to but still he couldn't resist. He put his hand to his face then sighed and quickly wiped them away so he could continue to write and focus. I should just keep hiding it...I've hid it for this long right?...I don't want my family to hate me...but I don't want..I can't fight what I really am... he thought as he continued.

(@Autumn_Burns_Red )

.: Joshua :.
It had been a little while since Josh had gotten back to the camp from saving Oscar. Josh was playing with his gun, filed striping it and rebuilding it. His mind started to wonder to things that slightly confused him. Josh's hands eventually found their way to a picture of his best friend, Rachel, she was killed a few months back on a supply hunt for the city. Josh smiled, and flipped the picture over. He smiled a little at the writing that was on the back, -Do what makes you happy, but just remember you are my best friend pan-bud- . Rachel was always strange like that, but Josh couldn't help but think of one person as he read through the message multiple times. Soon Josh found himself walking in the direction Oscar had went in. When Derek stopped him and asked him where he was going, Josh replied "Just need to get some fresh air," which was complete nonsense because they were in the forest. Remembering what Oscar mentioned about the Screamer nest, Josh made sure to grab a pair of head phones as he made his way to Oscar.
It took Josh a moment to catch up with Oscar, and in all honesty he would have passed him if he didn't hear the ruffling in the tree. Looking up Josh noticed Oscar looked sad, and had thoughts to turn back to the camp and leave him in peace or whatever. Though something kept Josh looking up at him, it was the way Oscar looked sad and fragile at that moment. Josh wasn't quite sure what to do, he wasn't all the greatest with words let only comforting people, but something was telling him to try. Josh smiled a little, and coughed to get Oscar's attention. "Um, is this a bad time? If it is I can come back later." He spoke with a slight grin filled with hope.
@ForgottenBlood

~Jocelyn~
As Claire passed by Jocelyn looked up from her post, which faced east. Looking with a hint of concern in her face, Jocelyn wondered what was going on within Claire's mind. She didn't know the girl as well as Derek, frankly she only knew the basics about her, but she felt as if she could use a friend that isn't a boy. Standing up Jocelyn walked up behind Claire. "Hey, you look pretty beat, wanna talk about it?" Jocelyn didn't mind talking with people, and if they didn't want their "problems" out there, she could respect that, she just wanted to let them now that the team is a family in itself and that if anyone needed to talk they could always talk with her.
@Ayla

/ Nicholas /
Nicholas awoke to the sounds of Derek trying to dismantle his bow. "Man, What are you doing?" Nicholas smiled as he watched a determined Derek try to yank apart Nicholas' bow and fail almost immediately. "Put Sunflower seeds in my hair, bitch, well how about I just take apart your..." Derek looked up at Nicholas and eyed him. "What?" Nicholas chuckled out. Derek's eyes narrowed and seemed to peer into Nicholas' soul. " It isn't coming apart is it?" Nicholas shook his head and took the bow from his friend. Letting out a sigh, Nicholas felt his head hurt slightly. Reaching up he felt the bandages Kenzie had placed, he had completely forgot about the wound. Shaking his head a little, in a attempt to get the ache to fade, Nicholas scanned the camp sight, most to everyone was here except the few out of hunts. Noticing a girl who cleaned her rifle, Nicholas had not met her yet. Standing up, Nicholas secured his bow to his back, and strolled over. Looking at how tactful she was with her gun, Nicholas smiled; just by observing her, he could tell that she was good in a fight. Letting the smile fade, to a more inviting look he stepped closer to her. "Hey, I'm Nicholas."
@Kirisuna

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Kenzie

Taking a seat on a near by root that was coming up from the ground, Kenzie pulled out her sketch pad. Drawing the black widows from last night, while making sure kept watch at the same time. Multi tasking was another skill she had gained. After a few strokes with the pencil, then her eyes moved around the camp. By the time she was done she had the scene from last night. All five of the muntans standing in the clearing, an image she couldn't get out of her mind.

It had been a little while since Josh had gotten back to the camp from saving Oscar. Josh was playing with his gun, filed striping it and rebuilding it. His mind started to wonder to things that slightly confused him. Josh's hands eventually found their way to a picture of his best friend, Rachel, she was killed a few months back on a supply hunt for the city. Josh smiled, and flipped the picture over. He smiled a little at the writing that was on the back, -Do what makes you happy, but just remember you are my best friend pan-bud- . Rachel was always strange like that, but Josh couldn't help but think of one person as he read through the message multiple times. Soon Josh found himself walking in the direction Oscar had went in. When Derek stopped him and asked him where he was going, Josh replied "Just need to get some fresh air," which was complete nonsense because they were in the forest. Remembering what Oscar mentioned about the Screamer nest, Josh made sure to grab a pair of head phones as he made his way to Oscar.
It took Josh a moment to catch up with Oscar, and in all honesty he would have passed him if he didn't hear the ruffling in the tree. Looking up Josh noticed Oscar looked sad, and had thoughts to turn back to the camp and leave him in peace or whatever. Though something kept Josh looking up at him, it was the way Oscar looked sad and fragile at that moment. Josh wasn't quite sure what to do, he wasn't all the greatest with words let only comforting people, but something was telling him to try. Josh smiled a little, and coughed to get Oscar's attention. "Um, is this a bad time? If it is I can come back later." He spoke with a slight grin filled with hope.
@ForgottenBlood

Oscar
Oscar huffed and looked through his binoculars again, there were no big mutants yet which was a good thing. After he got a good idea on what to expect, Oscar tuck the paper, writing utensil, and his binoculars back into his bag before turning a bit and climbing down. When he heard coughing and Joshua's voice, he jumped which made him fall a bit and land right into his arms. He gasps at the few moments their eyes met before backing up and turning around, "Sorry about that. No, it isn't a bad time...I was just thinking about stuff." he told him. Really the only reason he turned around was to hide his embarrassing blush on his face that felt like a deep red. "Erm..lets go hunting ok?" he asked him still facing the other way. Once his blush was gone, he turned to him and began to speak. "I..mapped out different routes that had the least amount of mutants. I plan on going further in and discovering new places, but we might run into bigger mutants out there." he told him. "I think what we discover will be great...I didn't get to see it but I did hear a lot of water...maybe a tropical place? I don't know." he explained with a shrug as the walked.

Last edited:
Jessica

After spending enough time to herself, Jessica figured that if they were going to survive, she'd have to get to know them in order to work better with them. Looking around the camp, she just slung her Rifle over her back. The first person to catch her attention was a girl who seemed to be drawing in a Sketchbook. Making the first approach, Jessica walked over and sat down next to her. "Hey, what are you drawing?" she asked, hoping to start a conversation. It would at least help to be more social, she thought.

@Rieezy

Kenzie

Kenzie checked on the sleeping Vi next to her before looking back up to the girl. "My view from last night." She told her smiply handing over the book. "You see things a little differently when up in a tree. And drawing them out helps get the images out of my head." Kenzie was an open book when it came to talking to people. Sure she could keep a secret. But in general if you started talking to her, she had no problem keeping a conversation going, just small talk, or picking your brain for knowledge. "I'm Kenzie. And you would be?" She asked, taking a quick lance around the camp and back to Vi, before looking back up at the girl.

@Kirisuna

Jessica

When the girl introduced herself, Jessica smiled a bit. "I'm Jessica. Nice to meet you, Kenzie." When the Sketchbook was handed to her, she looked through the drawing that was currently being done. "You're quite an Artist." Jessica smiled a bit. It would help to have some positive energy. Rather then focusing on the task at hand. After examining the Drawing more, Jessica handed the Sketchbook back to the girl. "My little sister used to draw a lot too. Your sketch reminds me of her drawing." Jessica had a good number of memories of her immediate Family, but didn't really think about it because it was sometimes have painful.

Kenzie

"I'm sorry for your loss."
The words just slipping out of her mouth. Sure they came out kind hearted, but if she had misread Jessica's word, Kenzie knew she would feel like an ass. "Your welcome to look through the book if you would like. It's mainly just muntans and plants from the medical classes I would sneak into." She said with a soft smile. It was the one thing she made sure to grab before they got her from her room. All the note in that book had to come in useful at some point. Sure she had some other drawing in there also. One of different people in the group, not that they knew they had become her models , but hey it's not hurting anybody, right? "And thanks. Not many ask about the drawing. It's nice to know someone likes it." Smiling up at her before scanning the area once more.

@Kirisuna

Claire
Claire stopped and looked at Jocelyn, analyzing her. She hardly knew her aside from her being one of Derek's friends. She offered her a sad and rather small smile, lowering her rifle so the barrel pointed torwards the ground. She debated, a storm building inside her head. She had never really vented to anybody before this besides Derek, and even then. She wanted to hang out with him, sitting close to him by the fire and talk about their lives, but those times were gone, lost in the dust of the past.

Her shoulders remained stiff as she continued to smile at Jocelyn.
"Bah, its nothing, really. Just tired, last night was pretty rough on everybody."
She couldnt help looking over at Derek and quickly adverting them. She hopes Jocelyn didnt notice the miniscule flicker of her eyes. She wanted to talk him, cry into his shoulder like she used to. Ever since Coral died, she felt this hole inside her chest that grew bigger each time she thought about how she died, and the last thing she said before the light died inside those beautiful eyes of hers. The hole was sucking her in, grabbing her with its inky claws, threatening to drown her in the sorrow she waded in each time she opened her eyes to a world without Coral.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Josh eyed Oscar as he shrugged off the fact he looked emotional at that moment, Josh wondered what he could be hiding and then pressed the thought to the back of his mind. Hunting? That sounded fun, but the whole giant mutant part wasn't as great. "Um, sure...yeah lets go." Josh was willing to follow Oscar into almost any fight same with Jocelyn, but for some reason he was more worried about Oscar's well being than anything else. Looking off into the direction that Oscar pointed to, Josh remembered a scavenge out in that area, it was him Nicholas, Jocelyn and some other dude, Nate, though he didn't make it back. There was the seasoned tropics out in that area, it was like it had a mind of its own; the rest of the world could be freezing cold, but the tropics always was above eighty...and always housed some of the most violate and dangerous mutants Josh had ever seen. "How well can you climb? Cause if you want into the tropics, your gonna have to climb down pretty far. If you still want to go, I can get you there, no problem." Josh smiled as he started walking with Oscar at his side.
@ForgottenBlood

~Jocelyn~
Jocelyn eyed the girl, she could tell that she didn't quite speak the truth because she knew what she was hiding just by the way her body acted. Jocelyn noticed the slight flicker of Claire's eyes in Derek's direction and she slightly smiled. She could tell that she had feelings for him. "It doesn't seem like nothing, but I won't press you for anything, you don't have to tell unless you want to." Jocelyn smiled. Not knowing much about the girls back ground, except for what Derek spoke with her about, Jocelyn let the matter slide because she had no clue what she really thought underneath the exterior shell that she seemed to keep up at all times.
@Ayla

Oscar
Oscar started to walk further into the danger zone, watching out for anymore mutants. He took out lots of glow sticks and passed some to Josh, "These will help us find our way back when we get into parts that we're new to." he told him. "I have a lot more, but try not to use an unnecessary amount ok?" he asked. "I can climb pretty well, not as well as other though...I'm more skilled in running than climbing." he told him. "You might have to help me in some way if you can.... at least I hope you can." he said to him. "But, I would love to go there. We have to at least get a foot into the water...and I want one of those flowers that's there too." he told him with a smile then looked over to him. "Wouldn't it be cool if we could actually step foot into the water?" he asked him while ducking under the branch so he wouldn't take it head on... something similar to the embarrassing moment. "I wonder if it smells good...Or if there's any good fruit there.." he said.

Bradley & Trenton

Brad woke up, groggily rolling over and shielding his face from the sunlight. He could hear voices speaking around him, and he was impressed that he hadn't woken up sooner. Sitting up, he glanced around the campground. It seemed that everybody else was up and being productive already.
"Hey, wake up," Bradley kicked out, connecting with Trent's ribcage. Trent's hand snapped to the pistol on his hip, as he woke with a start.
"Don't do that," Trent moaned, flopping over onto his back. "I thought you were another fxcking mutant."
"Oops."
"Yeah, whatever," Trent mumbled, sitting up and stretching his hands toward the sky. "What time is it?"
"Do I look like a clock? C'mon, let's go check around camp and see what we can do to help out."
"Okay."

Trent followed Brad through the little camp that they'd established for themselves. Everyone still looked super shaken up from the night before --- but that wasn't surprising, it wasn't normal for so many mutants to attack at once like that.
"'Morning, Kenz," Brad called as they approached the three girls. "Did we miss anything important?" He flashed a small smile in the direction of the unfamiliar girl that she was talking to. "I'm Brad, and this is Trent."
"Hey," Trent offered a small wave.

@Rieezy
@Kirisuna

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE
Kenzie

Kenzie smiled a little as she looked in the direction of the voice, already knowing it was Brad. He was one of the few who called her Kenz. "Nope nothing big. Just suppy runs at the moment and the usual talk. Everyone's so puzzled about the attack it has people on edge. And I'd be quite if I were you. Vi is finally getting some sleep. So please don't wake her." She said as she watched the two. They were joksters. And while Kenz would find them a riot, Vi was another story, especially if the jokes on her. "She already put Josh in his place last night. I wouldn't want you two added to the list." She laughed lightly as she scanned the camp once more, looking for any trouble.
@CelestialCellar

Bradley

"That sounds like a challenge," Brad replied, smirking slightly and taking a seat beside Kenzie. Of course, Brad wasn't going to try anything with Vi. He knew better than that. "Anyway, who all went on the supply run? I wish they'd of woken us up. I feel antsy just sitting around camp like this." He stretched his legs out in front of him, leaning back onto his elbows. It was a pretty nice day, all things considered. He just wished that everyone could actually enjoy it without constant threat of being brutally murdered by a pack of psychopathic mutated freaks.

Trenton

Trent was leaning casually against a tree with his back to the others. His eyes were scanning the foliage, trying to suppress the uncomfortable feeling that they were being watched. He held his gun firmly in his hands, only vaguely listening to the conversation carrying on behind him. Seriously, these woods are creepy. Yeah, the trees offered some sort of protections from the prying eyes of mutants, however, they made it just as difficult to see them coming.
Rustle, rustle.
"Guys," Trent called suddenly, taking a step forward. "I'm pretty sure something just moved over there."
Rustle, rustle.

@Rieezy
@Kirisuna

For the most part, Jessica remained quiet. When Kenzie sent her condolences about the Family, Jessica herself didn't really seem to mind. She in fact, found it comforting. Suddenly, they were approached by two boys. Jessica didn't really say anything, but from what she could tell, they were quite cocky and arrogant. Upon hearing some weird noises coming from behind the trees, Jessica just got up, brandished her Rifle, ready to kill whatever was moving. However, she wanted to make sure it wasn't one of the survivors, because she wasn't going to kill a teammate by accident.
@Rieezy
@CelestialCellar

Claire
Claire smiled at Jocelyn. She was glad that the girl was reaching out, but there was little she could do. She couldnt bring Coral back. Couldnt make them un-banished. The world was Hell, and there wasnt anything anybody could do.
"I guess its just.. Coral, Y'know? I miss her. And Derek... I miss him, too. All this shit has torn apart what he had. Guess its just painful to see a good friend break apart."
Her voice had more sorrow laced in the words than she intended, but there they were. Truth being, she had always wanted to get closer to Derek. That dream, however, was out of sight. Getting close to another person only resulted in them being the first to be picked off, it seemed. Coral was one of the unfortunate ones. The walls around her heart started to unravel, but soon her eyes turned solid again, and reinforced steel surrounded her life-clock.

Claire's hand tightened around Bullseye, her heart beating against her ribs. She wanted to go out for a walk or for a hunt, but she'd be no help. The best thing she could do is walk around camp and keep watch for Widows or something else that wanted to kill them.

"Your head not mine darlin. And I know Oscar and Josh, for sure. And maybe a few others. " Kenzie laughed a little as she lightly shook Vi's shoulder. "Hey we hear movement and don't know who or what it is." Looking out at where the movement was coming from, Kenzie stood in front of Vi ready to protect her until she was able to on her own. The it would be Vi yell to get her ass up in the tree.

Looking over at Jessica for a moment to check on her, finding she was already to kill anything coming from the area. Sure the girl was silent, but then again Kenzie didn't know her past, only what she shared with her. But from what she could tell now, she liked her.

@CelestialCellar
@Kirisuna
@Shattered♦Secrets™

[fieldbox=", purple, solid"]
KXTEGZNm.jpg
Vi felt Kenzie...it had better been Kenzie, shake her shoulder. "What's going on?" Vi heard her say something about movement in the bushes. Vi jumped up, on high alert. "Kenzie, get in the damn tree!" Vi could see Trenton and Bradley, they were near Kenzie and some other girl. "Hey idiots! Look alive. We got something coming towards us!" Vi yelled out to the whole group. She readied her katana. "Whatever the hell is out there, come out and face us...now!"

[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=", red, solid"]
012eumbm.jpg
Jay was up in a tree, fixing his AR-15. He had added some perks to the custom gun. It could now see heat signals, so beasts couldn't hide from him now...well the ones who were hot blooded. Jay heard Vi yelling about movement. Jay turned on the info-red on his scope. He could see the outline of a...Screamer! "Everyone cover your ears! We got a screamer trying to take us out. Put dirt in your ears, leafs or something now!" Jay covered his ears with some makeshift earmuffs he had made the night before.

[/fieldbox]

Glancing around as the pair pressed forward into the forest, Joshua felt the emotions of his memories press against his skull. The last time he was in the tropics, was about three months prior to this day. He was with Jocelyn and a man named Louis, well the man was slightly more than a friend with Joshua, though Joshua felt the need to leave him. The trio was investigating some odd noises coming from the tropics, which worried the counsel of elders. When the three climbed down to the floor of the heat filled canyon, they heard the sound that the elders spoke of coming from the east. Joshua had taken the lead and walked ahead to investigate the sound, leaving behind Jocelyn and Louis. When he reached the sight which he heard the sounds coming from, he noticed a small mutant creature; well it was rather large in size, but small for its kind...a baby Frankenstein was sitting within a small enclosure and was whining for its mother. Josh noticed that no mother was in sight and within seconds heard the gun shots of his teammates weapons discharging. Running back to them, Josh was just in time to see Louis be impaled with the husk of the mother.
Shaking his head Josh smiled slightly as he tried to press the memory farther into his mind, but it was unsuccessful. No matter how much the boy want to forget Louis, he couldn't not with how close they were. Looking over to Oscar as he spoke, Josh was semi able to forget the horror show within his mind and refocus in on the conversation. He noticed the hint of excitement coming from Oscar's mouth, he wondered what the boy really thought about being out here especially if there was no mutants. "All of that sounds amazing, just make sure to be on guard down there. It is all fun and games until a horde shows or and Frankenstein rears its ugly head." Josh laughed and patted Oscar's back as he moved to walked beside he slightly, still on guard. Joshua enjoyed the presence of Oscar by his side, and loved getting to spend time with him, though his feelings where still unclear and hiding within the fog of his heart and mind.
@ForgottenBlood

~Jocelyn~
Jocelyn smiled at the girl, she wondered if Claire had known about the events that darkened Derek's life, and from the response she had gotten, Claire did. It was a sad story, that dampened anyone to everyone's mood when it was told. Looking over to Derek, who sat next to the dead fire pit poking the ash, Jocelyn thought about what he really wanted out of life. Derek and her weren't always the closest, in fact growing up Derek would tease her about being short and thin and having the dream of being a scavenger, but as the years flew by they grew closer and became good friends. By just looking at the sadness in his face, Jocelyn could tell he was thinking about all the bad that was in his life. Glancing back over to Claire, she could tell their conversation was dying just as the fire did. Stepping a little bit away, she looked at Claire, who seemed to be a slight bit sad herself. "Look, I understand what it is like to lose someone so close to you, I do; not saying our situations where similar cause they weren't, but what I do know is, Derek is the one person you can go to and open up with without fear of being judged. And take it from me, right now Claire he could totally use someone like you. Sometimes we have to go through the dark to find the light." Jocelyn was feeling like she was going all Yoda on the girl and decided to take her leave, letting her decided whether or not she should go and speak with Derek. Walking back around she planted herself against a lean tree and eyed the forest in the distance.
Though it was short lived as Jay yelled a warning...a screamer, here, now? Jocelyn stood and walked over to her team mates. "Where is it?" The small group explained what they knew, and Jocelyn walked over to a sack full of noise canceling head phones, and placed them on. Walking back over to Vi, Kenz, Brad and the rest, she pulled out her gun. Aiming in the direction in which the screamer came from, she pushed aside the bush. Eyeing what was there, she lowered the gun to her side and dropped it. There was no screamer in sight, just a dog in which belonged with the City. Seeing at the tags it had on him, Jocelyn walked forward and examined the hound, she could see why Jay would think this was a screamer, he had gotten stuck within a branch looking thing and the dog vest had added the core look of the Screamer's body. Bending down, Jocelyn recognized the dog as Justice. "It's alright guys, just a dog from the city!" She yelled out, and looked back down to the dog, he had no physical injuries. Reaching out she preformed the standard test to see if he had a infection which could turn him into a hell hound, but there was no sign of it. "What are you doing all the way out here, Buddy?" Jocelyn played with the dog, who at the sound of her interacting with it leaped onto her and began to lick the skin of her face. "Okay...Jus...Justice Sit." The dog obeyed and Jocelyn stood, turning she motioned the dog forward. "Hey, this is Justice, one of the dogs I had to work with back in the city." Looking up into the tree where Jay sat, she smiled. "It is nice to see that you are looking out for the group Jay!" Jocelyn chuckled, she was not at all mad or even upset with Jay because of the call, she was in fact happy to see someone else on their toes and looking out for the rest of the group.

Looking around it became clear that, when the rest of the group returned, they would need to move locations, this particular place had absolutely no real cover and left them open for attack. "Hey, everyone, listen up, we are going to be moving camp when the others return. Safety precautions." Jocelyn smiled and returned her attention to Justice who sat close to her leg, panting as he looked up to the other group members.
@Ayla @Shattered♦Secrets™ @CelestialCellar @Kirisuna @Rieezy

♥ Adia ♥
Spending most to all of the past night and morning out in the forest, Adia was free to explore and do as she pleased. It would take much time for her to adjust to being apart of the group known as the Scavengers. It had been years since she was apart of any so called group or team. The last memory she had of one was with Beady, her care taker and who she considered her father. Beady and her where always together at all times, him teaching her the ropes of survival out in the forest, which proved to be extremely useful in the years that followed. Adia was always a headstrong young women, and always took risks in her life. She was raised to never fear anything and that if she did it would surely defeat her in the end. Beady was a well off man, who taught her the importance of facing challenges in order to rise above and conquer them, which Adia thanked him every day and night for that. When Beady had died, Adia wasn't one of the most happiest people, and when it came to fights with mutants they were no match for her rage; though it died down after a year, the topic is still sore to her.
Looking around, she hopped down out of a tree, which she had rest in for a few hours or so. Scanning her surroundings the traps she had set in to secure her safety in the tree, were still set and active. Going over she pushed the leaves and dirt aside and began to undo the traps. Slowing and carefully undoing that which she had done, Adia sighed as she remembered the group which she now belonged to. There was absolutely nothing tying her to them, she owed them no debt, but yet she couldn't bring herself to leave them permanently; she blamed the feeling she got when she wondered off too far from them, she felt as if the group needed her in some way, and that prevented her from leaving them. Placing each of the traps aside, Adia began the walk back to the group, glaive in hand. She could never be too careful, or alert out here in this particular setting, there was no knowing when or where a mutant was to strike, only that you should be ready at all hours of the day and night. As she walked in the direction of the group, she noticed the feeling off being followed in which she stopped almost immediately. Closing her eyes, she left her senses take over, and with in seconds her body turned, bent and moved smoothly, glaive in hand, she struck down a skin walker by cutting he in half, shoulder to kidney area. Adia looked down onto the now lifeless again Skin Walker and turned on her heels and headed back to the camp.
It had taken a few minutes to return, but when she did she noticed the addition of a male dog who sat by Jocelyn's leg. Walking over to Nicholas who sat alone on a log, she smiled and joined him. "How long had the dog been here?" She didn't not mind the small beast, she was simply curious about him. "A few minutes maybe." Adia smiled at the lad who sat next to her, this was going to be fun having man's best non-crazed pet with the group.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.