2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.

Screen-shot-2014-09-09-at-6.07.17-PM1.png

Name: Jocelyn McBeth

Age (above 18): 21

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins: "Yes, now Tais-toi" (Shut up)

How long have you been a Scavenger: "Lets see, awhile"

Weapon of choice (Please have picture as well as name of weapon):
th-jpg.62942

(Double) Semi-automatic pistol, with bullets that explode on impact.

Markings (This includes tattoos, piercings, scars.): Has belly button pierced, and..
Shoulder tattoo

Personality: Jocelyn is tough on people, not because she wants to be a bitch, but because she watched her family be ripped to shreds by a hunchback. She believes that everyone has a purpose and it is not to be killed or let someone be killed without you trying to prevent it. She absolutely can't stand for people not pulling their weight, and isn't really friends with most people. She is a caring soul there and will mourn you after you have passed, even if she didn't like you. At times, she feels open and will share things with people, they never knew about her.

History: "So let us not talk about this, maybe when I give a damn!"

Family: Deceased very deceased!

Secrets:
She was engaged with Mika before he went crazy and got himself killed.
She had a kid, who to was killed.
She really loves people.

Relationships: OPEN

Thoughts about being banished: "It is what happened, get over it or you are going to be killed out here."

Health Ailments: Nothing.

Talents(that could help you survive):
Leader of the group.
Knows how to make bullets and exploding bullets, out of basic materials.
Good at making traps.
Good shot.
Has good survival techniques.

Any other Information:
"Just don't mess with me, okay? Or I will do the Mutants a favor a kill you myself!"

7a03d1547ec1abeec9d59166ca2164c9.jpg
Name: Adia Lynn

Age (above 18): 24

Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins: "I joined up with the group of scavengers before they headed to the ruins."

How long have you been a Scavenger: "A day or so, I am formally a survivor, someone who has roamed the forest killing and dodging mutants each and everyday of their life."

500px-DEOrthos.png

May look weak, but it can seriously support a lot of weight and deal a large amount of damage. The Glaive can come apart in the middle to form two individual glaives.

Markings (This includes tattoos, piercings, scars.):
Piercings

th

Tattoos

th

th

th

Personality: Adia, there is a lot to be said about her. She is calm under pressure, sweet and delicate, she is literally so nice you can't tell if she is insulting you or not. She is wise beyond her years, and probably knows the most about the mutants in their natural habit, seeing she has lived with them since she was born. She is very spiritual and doesn't really know much about the 'city' life, only that it is safer in there than out here. Adia loves to smile and be filled with joy and happiness, though when it comes down to it that rarely happens. Breaking down Adia even farther, she is a strong being who knows her path in life, and can be very aggressive in reaching her goals, which means if her goal is to kill and gigantic mutant, she will get it done one way or another.

History: Adia was born to the forest, lived and breathe in the very space mutants inhabit. There was never a time that Adia could remember being safe. Her mother died at birth, and her Father abandoned her to live in the city. Being taken in by a crazy psychopathic old guy named Beady, Adia developed a different way to approaching problems and finding the solution. When she was thirteen, Beady, a guy named Kyle and her, ran into a Frankenstein, which Adia examined the situation and saw it was best fit to run straight at him...long story short she is alive and the mutant is not. When Beady died, Adia was nineteen and was well capable of taking care of herself in the forest.

Family:
"I don't really remember them, I know my father is some where within the city and my mother is died. Beady was the only one I knew that was like family to me, and he is died as well."

Secrets:
She wants to find her father.
She is extremely scared of dying unhappy.
Relationships:
(Open)

Thoughts about being banished:
"They can't banish a girl who lives out here, I was simply visiting and then shown the door."

Health Ailments:
I am deaf in my left ear, though my right ear has made up for that tremendously.

Building huts, fires, traps.

Survivors knowledge.
Knows the ins and outs of the forest.

Knows where almost every mutants weak spots are.
She knows how to make earth remedies, kind of like a medicine.

Any other Information:
Adia stands at 5,8", she is athletically built with delicate features and curves that surpass the level of 'beauty' a model has.

5.jpg
Name: Joshua Davids

Age (above 18): 19

Sexuality: Pansexual

Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins: Joshua did go to the ruins, but he doesn't talk about it with anyone.

How long have you been a Scavenger: "As long as I can remember, I think I was put in this division when I was six, maybe?"

[URL]http://cdn2.armslist.com/sites...16/211344_01_sks_custom_assault_rifle_640.jpgSKS Semi-Automatic Assault Rifle[/URL]

Markings (This includes tattoos, piercings, scars.): Tongue is pierced, and his left eyebrow.

Personality: Joshua is very unique, he is intelligent to the max, and a great navigator. Having a calm, nice and safe feeling really helps others feel apart and protected with him and the group. He can be controlling at times, but mostly because he knows what could happen means someones death.

History: "Let me know you first, before I spill my guts out to you."

Family: "They are dead, died when i was little. Only person I look at as family is Jocelyn and Derek."

Secrets: Had a major crush on Jocelyn, before realizing she was like his sister.
Is scared to be intimate with anyone.
What happened at the Ruin's totally messed his mind up, he started hearing voices, voices of the mutants.

Relationships:
OPEN

Thoughts about being banished: "Where ever I go there is danger, out here there is just more of it. So I could care less."

Health Ailments: Nothing.

Extremely skilled shot.
Navigates well.
Can hunt good.
He can run faster than most people.

Any other Information:
Joshua isn't all that good with words, he can act like he doesn't care, but in reality he cares more than most people.

URL]

Name: Aaron James Bulletin

Age (above 18): 24

Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins: "I am apart of the military from the City, I took no part in Scavenger business."

How long have you been a Scavenger: "0 days, 0 hours, and 0 minutes!"

Weapon of choice (Please have picture as well as name of weapon):[URL]http://vignette1.wikia.nocooki...urderer.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131022160554Gun[/URL]

Markings (This includes tattoos, piercings, scars.): [URL]http://s3.tattoo-bewertung.de/images/998-64c-Tattoo_7.jpgTattoo[/URL], [URL]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a9/85/f2/a985f208f1d4bd3a8930e767fbb5f06f.jpgPiercing[/URL], Scar on his left elbow from being shot.

Personality:
Strong-Willed: Aaron never gives up on something or someone.
Brave: Aaron seems to be under no stress or worry in the face of danger.
Compassionate: Aaron can be compassionate at times.
Angered Easily: Something that seems to anger Aaron seems to fuel him in a fight, especially against a mutant.
Sharp: If it is making a bomb or deadly weapon, Aaron is your man.

History: This will be RPed, in chunks! But here is a small chunk of it to start.
Aaron always wanted to be a scavenger since he was a kid, but things changed and he joined the military. Now it's his time to survive.

Family: They are not alive now, so why bother.

Secrets: His scared of dying! He slightly blames Jocelyn for Mika's passing.

Relationships: OPEN

Friendships: OPEN

Thoughts about being banished: *Shrugs*

Health Ailments: None, healthier than most people.

Knows how to take simple things, and make them into a death machine!
Marksmen, and knows how to survive in the wild for years!
Knows how to make bombs.

• URL]

The Road Before Banishment.
    The human race, a fine example of failure. After years of pollution expanding in size, the human race started to feel the back lash and became severely ill. Scientist scrambled to find a cure, and when they were told the cure was needed now, they gave it up without any proper trial runs. Weeks after the cure was given to citizens of every country, everyone seemed fine, but a few seemed to get worse. Those few seemed to expand and change rapidly into mutants, thirsty for blood. Many died, in the years to follow and the known survivors were placed into a city like colony, and a large wall was built around it.

Years of training a team of Scavengers to retrieve supplies from the outside, the city began to run out of supplies. Sending out a group of Scavengers, they had no idea what was going to happen next. In armored trucks, the Scavengers made their way through the newly grown forest that surrounds the city. Along the way, they were attacked by a very large mutant, and find their weapons are almost useless in killing him, which allowed him to take out half the team before being killed himself. Making their way to a small drug store, for bandages to aid those injured, they again were attacked, but this time it was a group of Dome heads. Luckily none were killed, mostly thanks to a surviving woman named Adia, who aided them in killing the mutants. Having Adia join the team, she told them of how the mutants were mutating themselves to become strong enough to survive an attack from the best weapons money could buy.

Making their way through the jungle, they get to the Ruins, where a lot of the supplies was kept pre-mutant era. All survivors start to get this feeling about the place, like something bad was going to happen. Jocelyn, Joshua, Mika, a small hand full of scavengers, and the survivor Adia, hesitated on going into the ruins, but after a minute Mika decided to go in and retrieve the supplies himself. A hour passed before they others realized he had not come back. Going in, they found Mika sitting against the wall in fetal position, he had gone insane. Trying to calm him down, Jocelyn is approached my a old man, she and the rest of the scavengers are warned to leave for bad things will happen to them if they don't. Jocelyn looked at the man and asked him what he had done to their friend, but got the response of him pointing down the hallway and stepping back into the shadows. Looking down the hallway, the group saw a Tank, turning to run another sprung from the entrance and sprinted straight for them. The group ran, dashing down a side hallway that opened up to a courtyard. After running and dodging mutants, the group managed to make it back to the truck, and escaped.

Little did the group know that they were being stalked by the pair of Tanks from the Ruins. A day after getting back to the city, the city was attacked by the mutants who managed to enter the gates somehow. The council of elders sought out who lead them back (the group) and banished them out into the wilderness to fend for themselves, and all Scavengers were to go with, in hopes of training a better batch of Scavengers.

Now...
    After days of wondering in the woods and crossing Death Valley, the Scavenger's have come to their destination: The Community. A safe haven for the tired, beaten, and heat stricken survivors. Little do they know, the journey to the community was the least of their worry because things just became more complicated with the Colossus in full power, creating new mutants at every turn.
  • ~Sign Up and OOC Rules~
    1. I am the GM, and my word is final. I may in the future appoint a second GM, and they will have the same power. I make the rules
    I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments
    in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
    2. Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
    3. Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
    4.Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
    We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
    5. Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
    6. Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
    7. There is no character limit, you may have as many as you think you can handle'
    8. Please make all your character sheets on the same one, will help stop others from searching through countless pages for your sheet.
    9. Have fun~

~IC Rules~
    1. No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.
    2. This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it.
    3. As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
    4. Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, five every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
    5. GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
    and there, but when I have to spend 5 minutes reading a three sentence paragraph, I don't enjoy it as much. Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
    6. Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put Mutant at the bottom of your CS in all caps.
    7. Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
    8. YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
    9. Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
    10. Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.​
  • 1. Jocelyn McBeth @Autumn_Burns_Red
    2. Adia Lynn @Autumn_Burns_Red
    3. Aaron Dart-Myth @Autumn_Burns_Red
    4. Vi Westwood @Shattered♦Secrets™
    5. Maverick Colt @Ritual Lobotomy
    7. Vann Carson @Ritual Lobotomy
    8. Gail Nolan @Ritual Lobotomy
    9. Amber Jackson @IceQueen
    10. Ryan Mach @MST3K 4ever

Character Sheet

Character Sheet
    (Please use realistic pictures)
    Name:
    Age (above 18):
    Sexuality:
    Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins:
    How long have you been a Scavenger:
    Markings (This includes tattoos, piercings, scars.):
    Personality:
    History:
    Family:
    Secrets:
    Relationships:
    Thoughts about being banished:
    Health Ailments:
    Any other Information:

Last edited by a moderator:

47776f73700d9c8d708c7ba193aa8c46.jpg

-Name-
"Amber's the name, shootings the game~"
Amber Rose Jackson

-Age-
"Old enough to know not to give it out."

-Sexuality-
"Unlike a lot of people, I am open minded."
Pansexual

-Was your Scavenger apart of the group that went to the ruins-
"No, but some of them where my friends before I got lost."

-How long have you been a Scavenger-
"10 years and counting"

-Weapon of choice-
Swords

4981cf80eef5ede30a87ed581bf27397.jpg

Amber carries two swords, usually the two smaller ones.
Guns

40fd218dd3e73b7b9723c50a1cc8a725.jpg

Amber has two of these guns, each holstered at each side. Each bullet round is corrosive, and carry traces of
poison and can kill a person or monster with few hits.

-Markings-
Right Side

6693c974e4eaf59c0002c72d97e169bc.jpg

Left Leg

-Personality-
Amber is a pretty fun individual. Before being banished, she was quite cheerful with anyone
and everyone. She brightens up a room, and still does today. However, having been out in the wilderness
for a long time, she is more cautious, and careful about what situations she get's into. When she gets to know you,
she can be a real jokester. She likes jumping on others, and tickling them, but understands their personal
space. She is, deep inside, caring and thoughtful, and maybe a bit hung up about being banished,
but she doesn't show it since everyone else does. She works to be happy so everyone
else can be happy, and she will have done her job.

-History-
-Family-
Felice Jackson-Mother-Deceased
Jameson Jackson- Father- 67
Geremia Jackson- Older brother- 26

-Secrets-
"Shhh, it's a secret~ *winks*"
-Amber accidentally shot another scavenger once with her gun, thankfully no one else was hurt
-Amber lost her V card to another scavenger

-She once burned food because it looked like bark. Needless to say that adventure was short
-She never actually had a mother figure for her life
-She has been in a poor financial state before being banished

-Relationships-
TBA

-Thoughts about being banished-
"Well, we got banished. There isn't much I can do about it so I try not to dwell on it. The more I do,
the more it thickens the disappointment."

-Health Ailments-
Amber is in great health at the moment

-Talents-
Flexibility- Amber is extremely flexible, and she has great muscular strength.

She can climb, bend and hang easily, making it easier for her to
quickly escape or bend out of a situation.

Quick Reflexes- Amber grew up shooting, so her shots are fairly accurate. She also tends to be able to avoid hits
easier than those with more muscle mass.

Survival Skills- When Amber was banished, she was pretty much on her own. But since then, she has manned up,
and learned that when there is no one around to do it for you, you have to do it yourself.

-Any other Information-
The one thing Amber hates about being banished is that she hadn't eaten candy in years.

Question? Is Amber still with Tobais in the Community before everyone else shows up, @IceQueen?

Just like this message if she is.

[fieldbox=", hotpink, solid"]
QBxgsyB.jpg

"I'm Not Just A Pretty Face, I Will Beat The Snot Out Of You!"
iphone-wallpaper-hot-girl-hd.jpg

Name
Vivian "Vi" Taylor Westwood

Sexuality
Bisexual

Ruins Group
Yes Vi was, she has blocked it from her memory. She doesn't remember anything about the ruins, or so she says.

Scavenger Life
She was born to scavenger parents, they taught her how to be a scavenger from birth. Then when she was old enough she became a real scavenger.

Weapons
Vi loves to get up close and personal with the mutant bastards, so she has her custom Mechanical Fists weapons, that she created herself.

TEN FINGERS OF DEATH
FFVI_Claws_Artwork.jpg

If her fist weapons are not the best choice for a situation, she has her custom mechanical katana. The two pumps near the handle gives her strikes an extra "kick" to them.

THE CLEANSER
3498ddeb60dd72988be757a4ee93b551.jpg

Markings
Vi has a lot of tattoos all over her body. Each tattoo means different things, you have to gain her trust for her to tell you what they all mean. A tongue piercing, two nipple piercings and her belly button piercing.

Personality
| ♥Tough | ♥Strong | ♥Untrusting At First | ♥Loyal To Those Who Earn It | ♥Badass | ♥Impulsive At Times | ♥Hard Headed | ♥Seductive | ♥Kind Sometimes | ♥Sweet Sometimes | ♥Caring | ♥Positive | ♥Bossy | ♥Eager |
Vi can be your best friend or your worst nightmare. Vi doesn't take rules from others willingly, she likes to challenge people who think they can control her. If you do gain Vi's loyalty, she'll be your ally till the bitter end. Vi can have a good time, but she would rather be slicing mutants heads off, then getting drunk and partying. When it comes to getting things, Vi loves to seduce men, it's soo easy for her to get her way with men. Women, they are a little harder to seduce into doing what she wants them to do. Vi does have a sweetheart side to that badass side of her, you just have to be lucky enough to find it.

History
Will RP It (Way better at expressing it in my characters' state of mind.)

Family
Mother and Father died honorable deaths protecting Vi from some mutants in her old home. Only child, no siblings.

Secrets
~Vi shut the memories of the ruins off, she blocked them by doing meditation techniques. If they were to flow back, Vi would be crippled in sadness and fear because of it.

~Vi had an uncle, but she killed him. He tried to rape her, so she cut his head off.

~Vi use to be a drug addict, she sometimes has relapses.

Relationships
(Open-Whoever wants a relationship.)

Thoughts
"As long as I stay alive, I could give a shit about what's out there. I'll kill anything that tries to mess with me."

Health Ailments
Years of Drug abuse has messed with her mind. She has paranoia and a bipolar disorder.

Talents
| ♥Hand To Hand Combat | ♥Sword Fighting | ♥Is Great At Sneaking In The Shadows(Basically would make an amazing assassin, if the time came). | ♥Vi Is An Amazing Cook(You need someone to cook the animals you find, so you won't die of disease or something worst). | ♥Medical Genius(Vi is the one you go to, surprisingly, for medical attention, being that she learned how to tend to wounds and infections from her mother). |

Miscellaneous
Vi likes to be in charge, you have to really get her respect for her to let you lead.
hot-girl-with-tattoo.jpg
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Okay there goes Vi 2.0 xD, this time I will stick around and post more often^^.

Okay, so I got the IC up for when ever we are fully ready to start this thing!

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Thanks for the offer but I have enough on my plate as it is :/ maybe some other time. Thanks for thinking of me though :)

Thanks for the offer but I have enough on my plate as it is :/ maybe some other time. Thanks for thinking of me though :)
Np^^

Justice 2.0 xD
great-dane-dogs-black.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
@Autumn_Burns_Red going to see if some other people will want to do this^^.

Yeah the claws fist weapons that look like animals claws are made for Justice (The Dog), since Vi and Justice are like a Duo xD

@Brea @Shayla @Little_Ghost98 @Luxii @Gateman @Lady With Class @DANAsaur @EmiHarned @xX Ella Wolfe Xx @Andy @Mr.Scales

If you guys like mutants, killing and all around badassery than come join The Banishment^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAGE_Mutants03.jpg
Sorry bro, I don't do RPs with a "REAL PICTURES ONLY!" rule

Hmm... This would be a maybe for me at the time.

I could be interested :D

Is this a reboot of an older RP?

I could be interested :D

Is this a reboot of an older RP?
Yeah, but starting fresh, with just two relationships still the same. So nothing to worry about for your char not to be able to make relationships and stuff lol.

right @Autumn_Burns_Red I think you and Terror have chars together in relationships and that's it.

Yeah, but starting fresh, with just two relationships still the same. So nothing to worry about for your char not to be able to make relationships and stuff lol.

right @Autumn_Burns_Red I think you and Terror have chars together in relationships and that's it.
Yeah thats it.

Edit: And then maybe Adia and Maverick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.