The Band

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH GUYS I'M GOING TO POST SOON GOD.

>:(

EDIT: Okay, off to wash the dishes, brush the place, work out, take a bath, brush my teeth, shave my balls, write other posts, watch House MD, and keep on tyring to find out who's the SG chick on Fluffy's picture. All the while I'm listening to Stormwarrior. Well, except watching house and masturbating.

I am figuring out how to put 'The Red Army is the Strongest' to use in this RP.

Believe me, I can and will figure it out.

*Hears song*

brb, writing song about wwii russians and having that song as an intro for shows in russia

YEAH GUYS I'M GOING TO POST SOON GOD.

>:(

EDIT: Okay, off to wash the dishes, brush the place, work out, take a bath, brush my teeth, shave my balls, write other posts, watch House MD, and keep on tyring to find out who's the SG chick on Fluffy's picture. All the while I'm listening to Stormwarrior. Well, except watching house and masturbating.

xD I love you, Uncle Darkness.

I don't know who the SG chic is either. She's highly attractive though.

shave... your balls? o_o

Reminds me of Stewie as he asks Brian to shave his 'coin purse'

Yes, we men have balls, I'm sure you have seen them at least once in your life.

But why would you shave them??

Wouldn't they become rather... raw feeling? Would you lather up and do it that way? What happened if you nicked yourself??

Because having hairy balls isn't too comfortable? I mean, it's kinda okay in the crotch and there I just trim the hairs, but yeah, sweaty and hairy balls don't feel nice.

..no i meatn your sweaty ballsack was something i coulda gone without hearing about.

By the by...I edited my post so Darkness if you've already read it you might want to take a glance before your next installment. Sorry for the incovenience.

..no i meatn your sweaty ballsack was something i coulda gone without hearing about.

You think he's got it rough, you've never felt a sweaty ballsack after five hours in 130 degree weather while wearing full body armor in the North Arabian Gulf.

Talk about uncomfortable.

You find yourself pulling hairs when you go to unstick your balls from the side of your leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.