The Band

Status
Not open for further replies.
Character Name:
Gary McFadden

Instrument:
Keyboard/Back-up singer(Also playes guitar and drums outside the band)

General Appearance:
2626363.jpg

Current Goal/Purpose:
-Staying focused on making great music.
-Touring all continents.
-Start working on a side-project/solo album
-Having a whole lot of fun with his bandmembers.

General Personality:
Gary has quite a big ego, but somehow manages to keep this part of him on the inside, for the time being...
Normally, he's a kind and patient man who tries his best to keep the band in a good mood.

General History:
People often say Gary has always acted way older than his age. His innocent childhood ended when he became the father of a little girl at the age of 16. While his parents and other relatives nagged on him to get a job and a secure paycheck to support his child and her mother, Gary choose to find rescue in form of writing music.

Gary who refused to do so and give up on his dream to live of playing music isolated himself from the family and found happiness in the music that he created with his band. And over the years, the band known as 'Terminus' became his family.

It hasn't been until recently while Terminus broke into the international scene that his biological family has come to accept his choice of career. And Gary has started talking regurarly to his daughter over the phone, he hopes to get to meet her in the near future. He keeps no ties to her mother.

Gary is currently pondering on what to do next as the band just ended their first real big tour. His taste of music is open-minded, good music is good music in his ears. He wishes to experiment with his multi-instrumental talents and is looking to start recording some of his own ideas.

Note:
It may also be noted that Gary doesn't dress like most metalheads, he likes to keep a fashioned style, often wearing suits on the stage. The reactions of this has been mixed so far.

------------

I hope it's okay that he's multi-instrumental, he'll only concentrate on playing the keyboard inside the band though.

You based him on the dude from Dragonfroce, didn't you?

Well, except for the suit part.

Accepted, Torsty!

I like how he is multi-instrumental... that way, we could use Gary as a kind of fill in for Seraph when she eventually leaves to do whatever it is PersonaH will have her do. Or perhaps we can push the story towards Seraph and Gary making their own kind of music... splitting the band....

Eh... that won't be for ages tho.

Anyway, feel free to post :3

Okay, just got through reading a few plays from Spetsnaz' playbook.

'When dealing with a rogue agent, it is best to make it look either like an accident or natural.'

I'm torn between accident and natural.

Accident. I feel that you can be a little more hands on with an accident. ;)

True...

So many things can go wrong with a car, no matter how well maintained.

The same is true of any household appliance, like toasters and can openers. And don't get me started on microwaves. The doors can kill!

It's true!! I was attacked by a door once. Luckily I escaped but...I'll never be the same.

I saw a urinal attack a shipmate once. It sprayed him with pisswater.

Ewww! Gross >.< Our coffee maker attacked my Daddy like 45 min. ago. It spit on him after he turned it off.

There has to be a Book of Biff reference in there somewhere.

Oooh! Interesting information pertaining to ones lifestyle and charisma! =]

Absurdities about one's life! How wonderous =]

Hey guys so I broke up with my toaster hurr durr

Toasters are angry little fuckers >:[

What did you decide? Natural or Accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.