The Ballad

You need to wait for them to be approved...
Doing this only results in it double posting...
Because you had more than three links, it got flagged as potential spam...

@Thrillz :D
Holy Hell! You posted +4 pictures of smexxy guys! Dude, I love you for that, lmao.
... -throws masterball at you-

I declare you mine. xD

Kitti is right. But at any rate, we now have an equal amount of players.

Crap they did, *Feels rather stupid now* I'm so sorry... is there a way to delete it?
And I don't mind being called Thrillz, will only add to my nicknames, pleasure to meet all of you. Sorry kitty and Tetsuri, I didn't know it would double post.
I'll make sure not to make the mistake again. And Princess I believe if we are choosing people I may have already chosen Nauki. If she'd let me that is X3
*smiles softly with his eyes close* you seem to have plenty to go around anyways lol

I think I will bow out. XD So many posts and update that I seem to have gotten lost. Seems like you have all the players you need. ^.^

YAY! Bullet's friend is here~ I also like your character! Hmm...now all we need to do is get the pairings put together...>83

Yes, Sorry Oya. =/ Also, the thread will be closed. Further discussions will go on in the group.

@Death- If she accepts XD

Crap they did, *Feels rather stupid now* I'm so sorry... is there a way to delete it?
And I don't mind being called Thrillz, will only add to my nicknames, pleasure to meet all of you. Sorry kitty and Tetsuri, I didn't know it would double post.
I'll make sure not to make the mistake again. And Princess I believe if we are choosing people I may have already chosen Nauki. If she'd let me that is X3
*smiles softly with his eyes close* you seem to have plenty to go around anyways lol

Haha, no problem, sir.
GET IT BOI, GET IT ;D

...Sorry, did I just ruin the thread close thing? AHEM.
I'll stop now.

*Ahem*

Tis still possible to post in a closed thread...as you may very well see. But to avoid doing that, we will just wait for Tetsuri to make that group.

THEN HARPY CAN HAS HER ROMANCU~

XD And your a blush monster! >.> Opps saw that alittle too late.

lol Iliana~ I don't know which man to choose! or if any of the male character's would go with my character! XD I'll leave it up to the male character people to choose I think...Unless Princess want's a tiny flat chested female~ >83

Name: Hasael "Yin" Kedovi

Class: Swordsman

Appearance:
dungeon+fighter+online.jpg

Magic Skills: No divine abilities.

Weapon(s): Gunsword (Goldfyre)
Revolver_(Gilgamesh)_2.jpg

Personality: Hesael is focused mostly on becoming stronger than everyone around him, so in a sense, he is competitive. Not to the point where he is an asshole. He is quite cheerful for the rest of the time, seeming to forget of his intense and vigorous training. He can also be a little cocky.

Short Bio:
Hasael was born as the twin of his brother, Dezonica. As they grew up, they often resented each other, fighting and bickering, Hasael earning the nickname "Yin" where as naturally Dezonica was named "Yang". Though the did not get along, they did feel a certain sense of camaraderie due to brotherhood. At the tender age of 13, "Yang" died from a combat accident in which "Yang" bled to death from a bullet wound. Ever since, Yin pledged to become stronger so that he would not die young like his brother.

(THIS IS A REPLACEMENT FOR MA OLD CHARACTER UP TO GM'S STANDARDS, IM HOPING.)

Attachments

• dungeon+fighter+online.jpg
    dungeon+fighter+online.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1
Name:
Terra Mai Lindinhal [Tair-a My Lin-din-hall]

Class:
Swordswoman

Appearance:
conart13.jpg

Magic Skills:
Sun Burst:
Terra focuses her magical energy into her sword and collects it there. The blade with start to glow a dark yellow once there is enough energy stored into it. With the blade ready she will slash towards her target, sending out a base ball sized ball of fire magic. It will burst upon contact with anything. causing a large area of damage, much like a grenade. However, It takes a lot of time and energy to do this so she will have to wait about five minutes before she can use it once again.

Cat-o-Nine-Tails:
This spell is used to enhance her sword. When used, her blades will get a light orange energy around it. When she slashes at a target, instead of just getting one cut they will get nine identical cuts. The severeness of the wounds depends on how close she is to the target and how hard she swings her sword.

Weapons:

3574.jpg

Terra's sword is a long sword, passed down for generations amongst the women in her family. She got it from her mother and cares for it even better than she cares for herself. To ask her to put it down upsets her, unless it is for a good reason of course.

Personality:
Terra is a gentle giant in every meaning of the words. She is peaceful and sweet and prefers a less violent approach when it comes to settling fights. However, if anyone she cares for his hurt or she is threatened in anyway, the one to do so will find her blade ready to slice through their neck. She finds joy in the finer things in like, like expensive wines and jewelry. Of course, she finds even better joy is sharing the finer things with a love companion or family member. Her face is usually covered in a smile and relaxed smile and only changes slightly when her emotions change. It is very hard to get a fierce emotional change in her though, mostly because she just doesn't like to make to much of a fuss over anything, even serious situations. She also happens to be very forward when she's had a little to much to drink, more often than not she will slowly strip and soon be in nothing but her under garments, a bottle in hand as she laid across a poor victims lap...though, depending on who is the victim they might no think it to be too bad.~

Short Bio:
Terra doesn't remember much about her father...or her mother for that matter. During the fight that split the genders apart, both of her parents had been killed in the slaughter. She was quickly taken away by a group of swordswomen, planing on raising her to be a strong fighter and to support the women in all ways. However, the only thing that kept her from completely giving into the older women's ways was a small journal from her father that she carries with her items. She read it every night before bed, learning of her father and of his deep love for her mother. It was these writing that made her ask "What started the fighting?" As she grew older and trained more, the question still remained in her head and kept her open to other ideas and such. Soon, after completing her training she left the group with haste, not wanting to linger in such a male hating group for much longer. What she wanted was to know the truth. What cause the separation of the genders and what where the men really like now? Had they realized that one gender could not live without the other or were they just fine on their own? Would they want to join once again as one happy group or did they truly hate females with a passion now? Well, with resources draining slowly and a new planet in the women's sights, she hopes that there she might be able to find the answers that she has been looking for. At the moment, she words as I hired guard and also offers basic defense lessons to those who are not fighter already.

Well, we have come up short a player, due to one of our players dropping out.

We now have 4males and 5 females.

I am currently looking for one more player.

I am looking for a male to play the part of the 5th male in this story.

Also, if you are a female, and wish to play a male. That is acceptable as well.

This is first come, first serve.