The Ballad

Update: OverCast is grounded (*pfft*) So he will not be considered one of the males...that makes us uneven again, doesnt it?

*Is not against playing a male*

>.> <.< >.>

Name: Faye Nu'gayan

Class: Archer, Sorceress

Appearance:
ranger_by_k_atrina-d2ye50h.jpg

Magic Skills:

Power of Nature: She can summon an element to help in battle. Faye mostly uses the power to infuse her arrows or short sword with an element but she can ravage the enemy with fire directly for example though it has more energy consuming.

Soothing Touch: Faye can gather her mana, mix it with water and lace it over her hands to create a sort of healing liquid. She can heal both internal wounds and external ones but she has to be calm and collected to manage the fusion and she must keep concentrated on what she's doing so she doesn't mess up when healing, especially internal wounds. But to do it takes energy and if the wound can be healed with herbs and a slow manipulation of mana then Faye would rather do that.

Elemental Protection: When is a bad spot Faye can summon an element and wrap it around her, keeping enemies away with an impenetrable wall. However as with the above it takes more energy, as controlling a large amount of an element and also keep it in place is very tiring it is something she would do only when necessary. She can extend it around others but for a shorter time and when she needs to let go Faye can let it burst away from her hoping to damage the foe before she relaxes and the element will die down.

Weapon(s):

Bow and arrows:Her main weapon that she made herself as her mother had taught her.
Robbit_bow-and-arrow.gif

Short sword:A gift from her father that she treasures greatly as it is her only physical memory of him.
Wakizashi.jpg

Personality: On the outside Faye is always calm and collected, she's polite and cares for others before herself, being curious, stubborn and outgoing Faye doesn't get angry easily though she can hold grudges for a long time. She is takes orders well, she is loyal and would never hurt a friend on purpose unless she believed the cause to justify her actions.

Faye hides a fiery side that have a hard time doing what others tells her to do, she would rarely ask for help, instead carrying on until it was hopeless before she'd ask anyone for help. She can be sarcastic and short-tempered when something goes wrong or someone pushes her buttons wrong but Faye is generally a peaceful woman.

Short Bio: Leading a normal life in a small town on Requazia, Faye spent much of her time playing and just being a normal kid, helping with chores and so on. When she got older she started training archery as well as her sorceress powers, dedicated and stubborn Faye trained hard to best herself everyday. While her mother taught her the ways of archery it was her father that gave her a short sword one day and spent many a days to teach Faye how to use it in case her long range weapon failed her.

Despite loving both her parents deeply Faye had special understanding with her father, the two could understand each other without words and it was always he who read bedtime stories for her and played with her.

When the war started Faye was devastated over the strife between men and women, in her youth she couldn't understand why grown ups had to fight. With the split soon following where men followed the King and women the Queen to live separate Faye looked on as her father just left her to follow his King, he didn't even try to stop it, he just left her. That moment still haunts her to this day, the image of her father turning away from her and walking away.

Faye got closer to her mother after that and adjusted to the life on Zailia, drowning her sorrow in training. She longs for the day men and women can solve their differences and live united again, seeing how much weaker they both are when separated. Faye also desperately wants to see her father again but at the same time she never wants to meet him again as she is still angry with him.

Lmao. There is not one ugly character in this thread xD
Is it just me, or do all of us meant for our characters to be smexxy?

Smokin' pictures ftw.
Rapheal needs a LADYFRIEND! D:

-stalks Elflady & Nauki-

As for my Bromances I'll probably stalk Panda & Staci's characters >:D

Well Faye needs someone too, but seeing as we lack one male I guess Rapheal will have two women to deal with:D

Can we get a head count again please?

Hey guys i just got off work. My friend worked on his character last night he just has to finish his weapons and bio. So give him a bit to get here then he should have his up. Sorry for the delay.

Girls: Staci, Iliana, Gummy (?), Harpy, Bullet, Elflady, Nauki

= 6 (7 if we count Gummy)

Boys: Me, Overcast (?), Tetsuri, Panda

= 3 (4 if we count Overcast)
---

And there's Bullet's friend.
Who I dunno.
For some reason I feel like I counted epically wrong...

It's a HAREM run fer your lives!!

Well Faye needs someone too, but seeing as we lack one male I guess Rapheal will have two women to deal with:D

LOVE TRIANGLE !! <3
I needs it... I wants it... I haz to have it... Bwahahaha.
.______.

Well, if we don't get enough male characters I can always play one, just throwing it out there since it seems like that might be the case very soon >3>

Well, if we don't get enough male characters I can always play one, just throwing it out there since it seems like that might be the case very soon >3>

<__< You just wanna steal ma' women.
Lmao.
Join the sexy brotherhood Harpy :D

Active players list (for now)

Girls: Nauki, Elf, Ili-chan, Harpy, Bullet

Boys: Staci, Princess, Panda, Tetsuri, Deathrillz

There now everything will be even once we get bullets friend.

After that, the thread will be closed.

Then I will begin preparing the IC.

YAY! 8D I'm just glad it's all even now...HURRY UP BULLET'S FRIEND I WANT TO RP~~~~~~

I also took the liberty of making a group. We will discuss pairings there. (Although I already got paired up. XD) We will discuss who all will be with who.

^.^ Good Going Tetsu! Ohhh Everybody has such awesome characters!

Name: Yiang Mornim

Class: Soul Warlock

Appearance:
Yiang was born with an unusual ability. The day he was born his hair was pitch as night. By the fifth night he had body long pure white locks.
Fearing for what had caused such a strange occurrence his mother kept his hair cut extremely short everyday. This is the example of his changeling forms.

Snow_palace__by_heise.jpg
Yiang.png
jipin_by_heise.jpg
White_snow_by_heise.jpg
MAN_003_by_heise.jpg

*Things to notice and ignore in these pictures*
Ignore: The watch in the first picture, The tattoo on his face in the fourth, and the sword in the fifth as he will not use it.
Notice: Jewelry, when he was taken by his father his mother gave him many of her necklaces, earrings and rings to remember her by. He surprisingly has a set of five of each, and will wear all four on different days coincided with his hair.
Clothing, when Yiang realized his luck with exactly dark and light magic he took a sarcastic tone to his clothing. When he has his dark hair and dark magic he will wear all white suits or such, when he has his light hair and light magic he will wear all black suits or such. Eyebrows, yes his eyebrows change color as well. All hair on his body does.
Though people tend to notice his hair there are other things about him. His eyes are a crystal blue and almost glow in any kind of light. His skin is typically on the lighter side though he is not completely pale. He gained the softness of his mothers lips and the wire frame of his father. Not being a fighter with a weapon he keeps his body healthy by running for long distance, which for his 6'5 height is quite a feat to watch. Keeping his running skills high has helped also in dodging a close ranged attack.

Magic Skills:
Lotus Gleam - This is a powerful attack that Yiang has spent years mastering but still takes a lot of energy to disclose. It starts somewhat slowly as he calls small petals to himself each one that is pulled to him will cut any enemy around him in tiny slices, not much at first almost a distraction. He usually waits until he gathers enough petals to hold a small bouquet of lotus in his hand and leans down blowing onto the flowers. As he blows a light wave as hot as lightning is cast from the flowers and aims wherever his hands are pointing. He will usually spin around if enemies surround him.
For a less powerful attack he will quickly gather only one flowers worth of petals and cast a small light beam which if aimed right can pierce a person but only lasts for a short burst. A.K.A. no spinning. He can use this attack as many times as he likes but it does take a short while to cast.
He can only cast this spell after the morning of the third day, usually not until early afternoon.

Light's Bane - With this attack Yiang calls a warped shadow to do his bidding. Though it is somewhat powerful he can only have it cast for a short amount of time until he must cast it again, which like Lotus Gleam takes a bit of time. Making a round symbol with his fingers he must chant a small tone and then squat down pushing his forefingers into the ground. After doing so clamping his other fingers together with only his pointers out and pushed together he can pull what looks like a large shadow from the ground. After that he may control the shadow as he wishes for up to about a minute and a half, whether making it wrap an enemy and squish them or make it as if it were a sharp object and shove it through people depends on the situation. After the cast he must wait another minute and a half before being able to cast it again.
He can only cast this spell when right after a haircut to the end of the second day or until around noon of the third.

Transparent Vitality - This is a natural magic ability that Yiang gained when he was young. He can use it whether having his dark or light magic.
Yiang is able to produce a shield like bubble that can either encircle himself or another person with. It's circular width is about 2 feet beyond the person it is encircling. The shield like bubble can only take so much abuse before it is useless but luckily it does not take long to re-cast. He uses it mostly in close range emergencies or to protect those who need it. It is welcome when his magic and spikes can't keep an enemy far enough away, and they come to close range for his abilities.

Weapon(s): Yiang carries small throwing spikes strapped to both writs. When when they hit a target they deploy small barbs which makes removing them difficult and painful.
He will also sometimes use them in close range as small needle like daggers. He merely calls them his "Pixie Sticks".
ninja-spike-set-g-304-5r-large.jpg

Personality: Yiang is a soft soul but has a sarcastic demeanor around the other men. Being sent away by his father when he was very young, Yiang learned to grow up stoic and was trained to hide his feelings away. Yiang seems quiet and almost shy at first but after being around him for awhile you will notice that he has a very playful, almost teasing personality that is shaded behind always trying to seem upright and gentlemanly.
Being raised by nothing but much older men has giving him a distaste for them but a respect also. He enjoys the youth of his kind and will willfully get on the floor to play with his younger Warlock brothers. He still technically lives in the temples with his warlock masters but he travels the world merely for the adventure of it. And he enjoys the snow immensely. Whenever there is snow on the ground you will usually find him playing outside.

Short Bio:When his father left the planet with the other men he took Yiang along seeing as he was a boy. Yiang remembers nothing of his mother besides the jewelry she had given him and wears it hoping the day will come when he can meet her again. Yiang was barely 2 when they left and days after leaving his father had left his hair uncut, and Yiang realized it was a sort of blessing. For along with his hair came a natural talent for light and dark magic. His father sent him away to be trained as a Warlock and though his hair never grew past his waist after the fifth day Yiang grew into a cycle of training. Train with black magic until the third day then switch
to train with white magic. Even though he didn't need to cut his hair Yiang almost always has his hair cut on the fifth day. Yiang hasn't seen his father but twice in the years away at the Warlock temples, and doesn't regret it. His father was always a bit too uptight for him and some wonder if that's where his rebel attitude comes from. The fact of being exactly opposite of his fathers wishes.
Yiang is respectful to those he believes deserves it, and if he respects you you are like a god to him. Though he teases and plays tricks on the Warlock Masters he respects most of them greatly and would protect any of them with his life. Being raised by them and with other boys they have become his family.
And family means everything to him.

Um. I posted him up but it said something, I didn't catch it before it changed screens, what did I do wrong?
Btw this is bullets friend X3
I sent another one to see.. it said a meteator, or something needed to check my post to see if it was ok? I'm rather confused.
Hopefully it doesn't take long. *Feels bad*

Name: Yiang Mornim

Class: Soul Warlock

Appearance:
Yiang was born with an unusual ability. The day he was born his hair was pitch as night. By the fifth night he had body long pure white locks.
Fearing for what had caused such a strange occurrence his mother kept his hair cut extremely short everyday. This is the example of his changeling forms.

Snow_palace__by_heise.jpg
Yiang.png
jipin_by_heise.jpg
White_snow_by_heise.jpg
MAN_003_by_heise.jpg

*Things to notice and ignore in these pictures*
Ignore: The watch in the first picture, The tattoo on his face in the fourth, and the sword in the fifth as he will not use it.
Notice: Jewelry, when he was taken by his father his mother gave him many of her necklaces, earrings and rings to remember her by. He surprisingly has a set of five of each, and will wear all four on different days coincided with his hair.
Clothing, when Yiang realized his luck with exactly dark and light magic he took a sarcastic tone to his clothing. When he has his dark hair and dark magic he will wear all white suits or such, when he has his light hair and light magic he will wear all black suits or such. Eyebrows, yes his eyebrows change color as well. All hair on his body does.
Though people tend to notice his hair there are other things about him. His eyes are a crystal blue and almost glow in any kind of light. His skin is typically on the lighter side though he is not completely pale. He gained the softness of his mothers lips and the wire frame of his father. Not being a fighter with a weapon he keeps his body healthy by running for long distance, which for his 6'5 height is quite a feat to watch. Keeping his running skills high has helped also in dodging a close ranged attack.

Magic Skills:
Lotus Gleam - This is a powerful attack that Yiang has spent years mastering but still takes a lot of energy to disclose. It starts somewhat slowly as he calls small petals to himself each one that is pulled to him will cut any enemy around him in tiny slices, not much at first almost a distraction. He usually waits until he gathers enough petals to hold a small bouquet of lotus in his hand and leans down blowing onto the flowers. As he blows a light wave as hot as lightning is cast from the flowers and aims wherever his hands are pointing. He will usually spin around if enemies surround him.
For a less powerful attack he will quickly gather only one flowers worth of petals and cast a small light beam which if aimed right can pierce a person but only lasts for a short burst. A.K.A. no spinning. He can use this attack as many times as he likes but it does take a short while to cast.
He can only cast this spell after the morning of the third day, usually not until early afternoon.

Light's Bane - With this attack Yiang calls a warped shadow to do his bidding. Though it is somewhat powerful he can only have it cast for a short amount of time until he must cast it again, which like Lotus Gleam takes a bit of time. Making a round symbol with his fingers he must chant a small tone and then squat down pushing his forefingers into the ground. After doing so clamping his other fingers together with only his pointers out and pushed together he can pull what looks like a large shadow from the ground. After that he may control the shadow as he wishes for up to about a minute and a half, whether making it wrap an enemy and squish them or make it as if it were a sharp object and shove it through people depends on the situation. After the cast he must wait another minute and a half before being able to cast it again.
He can only cast this spell when right after a haircut to the end of the second day or until around noon of the third.

Transparent Vitality - This is a natural magic ability that Yiang gained when he was young. He can use it whether having his dark or light magic.
Yiang is able to produce a shield like bubble that can either encircle himself or another person with. It's circular width is about 2 feet beyond the person it is encircling. The shield like bubble can only take so much abuse before it is useless but luckily it does not take long to re-cast. He uses it mostly in close range emergencies or to protect those who need it. It is welcome when his magic and spikes can't keep an enemy far enough away, and they come to close range for his abilities.

Weapon(s): Yiang carries small throwing spikes strapped to both writs. When when they hit a target they deploy small barbs which makes removing them difficult and painful.
He will also sometimes use them in close range as small needle like daggers. He merely calls them his "Pixie Sticks".
ninja-spike-set-g-304-5r-large.jpg

Personality: Yiang is a soft soul but has a sarcastic demeanor around the other men. Being sent away by his father when he was very young, Yiang learned to grow up stoic and was trained to hide his feelings away. Yiang seems quiet and almost shy at first but after being around him for awhile you will notice that he has a very playful, almost teasing personality that is shaded behind always trying to seem upright and gentlemanly.
Being raised by nothing but much older men has giving him a distaste for them but a respect also. He enjoys the youth of his kind and will willfully get on the floor to play with his younger Warlock brothers. He stills technically lives in the temples with his warlock masters but he travels the world merely for the adventure of it. And he enjoys the snow immensely. Whenever there is snow on the ground you will usually find him playing outside.

Short Bio:When his father left the planet with the other men he took Yiang along seeing as he was a boy. Yiang remembers nothing of his mother besides the jewelry she had given him and wears it hoping the day will come when he can meet her again. Yiang was barely 2 when they left and days after leaving his father had left his hair uncut, and Yiang realized it was a sort of blessing. For along with his hair came a natural talent for light and dark magic. His father sent him away to be trained as a Warlock and though his hair never grew past his waist after the fifth day Yiang grew into a cycle of training. Train with black magic until the third day then switch
to train with white magic. Even though he didn't need to cut his hair Yiang almost always has his hair cut on the fifth day. Yiang hasn't seen his father but twice in the years away at the Warlock temples, and doesn't regret it. His father was always a bit too uptight for him and some wonder if that's where his rebel attitude comes from. The fact of being exactly opposite of his fathers wishes.
Yiang is respectful to those he believes deserves it, and if he respects you you are like a god to him. Though he teases and plays tricks on the Warlock Masters he respects most of them greatly and would protect any of them with his life. Being raised by them and with other boys they have become his family.
And family means everything to him.

Did you manage to save it and welcome to iwaku ^^9

yes i did lol and apparently its up ^.^ hopefully they don't post the second one i sent O.O

Whoa...Thrillz He's awesome! [I hope you don't mind being called Thrillz ^^;