The Ballad

Name: Nova

Class: Swordsman

Appearance:

V01_Character1_Kirito.jpg

Magic Skills: Is unable to use any form of magic on his own, but despite this, he is a rather unnaturally lucky person.

Weapon(s):

Dusk Blade- A black magical sword, as dark as the night sky, given to him by his father.

Weapon Ability- The tip of the blade can, when swung or moved, produce a streak of white magical energy at the users will. This energy becomes a very powerful barrier that can deflect attacks. The streaks can only remain in place for about fifteen seconds before they fade away.

Holy Blade Mk II- A silver, almost diamond like magical sword that was passed on to him from his mother.

Weapon Ability- The blade can create bursts of light that can cause random ailments to those targeted by the attack. Some examples include causing the target to become dazed, confused, or weakened. The power, can however, be reserved and used to heal minor wounds and diseases.

Dual Wield- If both blades are used together, a rather difficult feat to accomplish because the two blades use different forms of magic, they can be used to enhance each other in battle. The Dusk Blade's magical streaks are able to remain indefinitely on the field until they are willed by the user to shatter, which causes a rather powerful explosion of razor sharp magical shards. The Emerald Blade's burst can be used as a repulsive blast that can push away enemies and can also be used to redirect projectiles.

Short Bio:
Nova was born on Requazia and when he was about 12 years old the war between men and woman began. His mother was very opposed to the war, and one night when she was asked to fight against a group of other men, she threw down her sword in anger, vowing to never lift a finger to aid in the blood shed of her own people. That night she was arrested for refusing to aid her fellow females. Nova's father attempted to help her, but in the end only found her blade, which he gave to Nova. A few weeks later Nova and his father were forced onto a transport to Rylor in the early stages of it's settlement. The day Nova landed on Rylor he vowed to one day reunite with his mother and he enlisted in the planets pilot academy. Nova attempted an escape flight to Zailia when he was 16, but was caught by a Rylor patrol and returned back home. To this day Nova has been banned from any flights. All the while, Nova's father had lost hope, his father became ill when Nova turned 17. Nova knew that if it were not for the war, one of the women could heal his father.

Personality: Nova is normally a rather cheerful and friendly guy. He loves adventure and traveling, due in part of his passion for flying. He is rather impulsive in his thinking and tends to follow his heart rather than his mind. He tends to be stubborn and is also somewhat overconfident and isn't a very cautious person.

Name: Rhique

Class: Mage Gunner.

Appearance: ming_dp.jpg

Magic Skills: All of Rhique's powers are based off of his weapon(s) and goes as fallows -

Meteor Storm: The normal 6 round handgun becomes infinite for a short period of time. In the time given, the two revolvers can strike the opponent up to 25 times without reloading both of them once. Lasts up to 5 seconds.

Satellite Burst: A single Revolver begins to glow gold with aura that Rhique has manifested into it's frame. Firing upwards towards the sky, The round becomes super charged with energy as it falls under the planet's orbit. Whence in space, the single round from the Revolver becomes a beam of light that hurdles down to the surface, destroying anything in it's way. This has an hour charge time. When it's fired, it has a radius of 100 meters with a 250 foot radius off of that which could cause miner damage compared to the full frontal force of it's power.

Orbital Bombardment: Much like Satellite Burst, but with multipal shots up to the planet's orbit. Could measure up to 6 shots and with each shot fired, it adds an hour to the worm up process.

Weapon(s): mage_pistal.jpg Two Walker Colt Model 1847 Revolvers.

Personality: Loner, likes to keep to him self.

Name: Midge Opaline

Class: Sorceress Archer

Appearance: whitemidlengthhairandredeyes.jpg

Magical Abilities:
1) Mirror Block- Midge infuses her spiritual power into her bow which will reflect any oncoming evil energy back at the evil being.
2) Healing talents- She's an extremely skilled healer and is able to treat and save even those on the very brink of death.
3) Spiritual Manipulation- Midge is able to erect strong and powerful barriers and perform several mystic spells that can be used for both offensive and defensive purposes. Likewise, she has the power and ability to break seals, barriers and spells.

Weapon(s):
1) Arrows- The sacred arrow is can break barriers as well as inflict fatal damage if spiritual energy is flowing through the arrow.
2) Bow- This bow is usually used for launching arrows, but it's also shown that it can act as a temporary shield that can block attacks.

Personality: Midge is very kind and quiet, but if she's upset she's very loud and aggressive towards others.

Bio: During the war, Midge was caught in an explosion and lost almost all her memories. Now, she's trying to find clues to her past and see what went wrong that caused such a large all out war.

[MENTION=1174]Tetsuri Tokai[/MENTION]
If there are more males than females, I would like to make another female character to balance out the sexes. Though, I think we have a good amount of both.

Name: Valdeka Lightfinger (Val for short)​

Class: Mage​

Appearance:
ece3a1a7.jpg

Magic Skills: Fireball: Just an average ball of fire about the size of a softball that he can form and throw. It's about the only spell he can always use reliably.​

Weapon(s): Val's only weapon is a short staff that he uses to channel his magic. It's black in color with a green gem at the tip.​

Personality: Val has a very welcoming and friendly personality, however he can be a bit dangerous to be around as his magic is hard for him to control and he can easily burn down a building while trying to make even the slightest of flames.​

Short Bio: Val was given the strange ability to wield magic when he was 19. He isn't sure where the ability came from or why he can use it. He only knows that he can't control it very well and is currently learning to try and wield it better.​

Is my character good to go? I think my powers are alittle Op

Well due to school life, I may
be gone for a long long
time... like a couple months.
So due to that if I say
otherwise I will temporarily
shut down all of my roleplays
for a couple months. If I have
a character in your RP just
NPC him. I'm sorry guys :(

Hey, this caught my eye, really intereted. Before posting a CS can you tell me if you are still accepting submissions? =^.^=

He's off line as of now, but I believe i can honestly say that we can use more people to this thread, perhaps...

Put up your CS and see if he approves it, that's what I'm waiting for now because I still think my powers are over powered, scroll up to see what I mean.

I don't know, maybe testuri has been a little too buys. As he hasn't responded much even when online. I've put up a character since the beginning and I'm still waiting for it to start.

*pokes the thread with a stick to see if it's still alive*

Alright now. -paces back and forth looking at the thread- Yes, I had been quit busy with family. Buuuuuut, you guys really want this rp to get off the ground. SO! Lets get this started shall we? ^___^

@Mexina: Sure, go ahead and get a sheet up! =)

Nice, but i still feel that my character is still too over powered.

You could always just try to make him less overpowered yourself?

Yay! Its ok tetsuri. And Ming, I didn't want to say anything because this isn't my RP and it isn't my place. But yes, your character is overpowered.

Thought so, I'll edit it alittle when I get around to it.