The Ballad

Don't mean to push or anything, but when shall we get this show on the road?

I'm terribly sorry I forgot I hadn't submitted my character sheet. I'll try to get my CS up later today (around 6 or 7), I'm at work at the moment.

Still working on, needed to ask a few quick questions (sent a pm). I know that Tetsuri, you are waiting on what gender, I am going to make a male. I didn't mean to also hold you up on your character, sorry.

yay! hehe
Name: raven

Class: Archer/mage (can i be a Thief even if i`m a girl???)

Appearance: she looks like a boy but she a girl. she her wepon comes out when she wants it to.

something like this http://ashen-ray.com/gallery.php#57

Magic Skills: wind and water. when she shots her arrows they form in to whatever she thinking.

Weapon(s): -.- bow and arrow

Personality: nice kind caring....... oh that what she act like when she round people she knows ummm mean, mean and mean

Short Bio: her momther and father was killed in a fire. she hates seeing people with there family. she ran away from her new family almost killed tham and lives in the woods. (is this too short if it is your going to have to ask when i'm IC)

Name: Kich

Class: Gunner

Appearance: Tall and lean, built for speed and agility. Red hair, choppy and shoulder-length, usually tied back in a braid to keep it out of his face. Amber eyes, sharp and hawk-like. A number of scars scattered across his body, including a noticeable thin one trailing down his right cheek from the bridge of his nose towards the corner of his jaw. Wears a plain brown leather vest over a simple tunic, leather trousers, knee-high boots designed for combat, and a belt with a holster for one of his guns, and a sheathe for his knife strapped to his left thigh.

Magic Skills:
  • Elemental Ammunition: Can imbue his bullets with elemental magic, primarily ice, fire, and lightning, to heighten the damage they cause. Examples of effects - If he imbued a bullet with fire magic and fired it at an enemy, it would go off like a cherry bomb upon hitting the enemy. Ice magic - 'explodes' by growing shards of ice around the injury, which drive deeper into the wound as well as outward. Lightning magic - electrocutes the target upon contact.

Weapon(s):
One .45 caliber handgun, and a large hunting knife.

Personality: Generally impatient and distant, he just wants his coin and his drink and no drama, thank you very much. For all he says that, though, his sharp tongue tends to start no shortage of fights, which he'll be happy to finish up until the odds are no longer in his favour. That's usually the point he'll beat a clever and hasty retreat.

Short Bio: When he was younger, he was the son of a farmer, an uneventful life until he left home to find his own way. Now, he works as a mercenary, usually accompanying and protecting traders en route from one port to the next, spending his free time in whatever tavern or pub will take his coin.

Work in progress. Tetsuri, what kind of guns are allowed in this setting? (Critique on everything I've already come up with would be cool, too. |D I'd figured on the skill I listed being his only one, seeing as he can use three different elements with it. Is that alright?)

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo when do we start

Hey, uh, question here that's been bugging me for a little while, but didn't feel bothered enough to ask until I read that other character sheet that mentioned a mother and father. How do family units work in this setting, exactly? You have one race that's entirely male, and another that's entirely female, and they currently hate each other... I don't think it's exactly important to the story to know how they breed, but am I right in assuming that family units would be comprised entirely of a single gender? XD Just asking, so I know if my character would indeed have a father and a mother, or just a father (or two fathers? o.O)

Work in progress. Tetsuri, what kind of guns are allowed in this setting? (Critique on everything I've already come up with would be cool, too. |D I'd figured on the skill I listed being his only one, seeing as he can use three different elements with it. Is that alright?)

The gun you used is fine, just keep the skills to a minimum if you plan for your gun to be able to use powers.

I was only planning on using the one skill, glad to know it's good. Thanks Tetsuri! Anything I should fix about my sheet, or can I consider it finished?

Hey, uh, question here that's been bugging me for a little while, but didn't feel bothered enough to ask until I read that other character sheet that mentioned a mother and father. How do family units work in this setting, exactly? You have one race that's entirely male, and another that's entirely female, and they currently hate each other... I don't think it's exactly important to the story to know how they breed, but am I right in assuming that family units would be comprised entirely of a single gender? XD Just asking, so I know if my character would indeed have a father and a mother, or just a father (or two fathers? o.O)

In that case, the father would be with the breed of men, and the mother would be with the women. Since each race is separated due to hating each other. They will be reunited if and only if the two genders can come together as one.

O.o WHAT DU FU i have two mothers what is going on -runing around screaming then stops to say- one mother is all i need god help me but i ran away

This Rp is still open for sign-up's right? Because it kinda caught my eye.

i think it is........ i'm not the one who made it so don't take my word for it

I'd love to join if you're still accepting players :)

Obsidian, you are welcome to join. ^^
@Alice: let me get my tally straight! We will start. Making sure that we have an equal number.
[MENTION=2433]Ming[/MENTION], yes it is. Feel free to sign up

you know snow lilly still is making his char sheet... he should MAYBE have it up by tonight.