The Avian Experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, to be honest, I can't think of anything much better than what Zen came up with. That is, assuming the vent isn't an option, there aren't any windows, and the garbage chute would get us all cramped together so most of us wouldn't make it out. I don't think the chute would be within the room itself, but it could exist. Though, considering the chemicals and other hazardous stuff scientists might use it to dispose of, it might not lead outside.

I feel like Zen's way would be the only possibility IF there weren't any other possible exits. But if we're trying to think up an exit... yeah, I got nothing. xD

Let's assume that there is something, though, whether it be a vent, chute, or whatever. Getting to this exit, which most likely would not be in the room, would be the most difficult part. We have to agree that we are at least going to have to fight our way through some guards before getting there.

Also, like Adira said, let's come up with a plan everyone agrees on. So anybody who would like to, go ahead an pitch in with a thought. :3

Oh killings guards is something unavoidable. Just what is going to be the best and most realistic way out

I say what Kay said even if she doesn't think it could work. Ambush them as soon as they make it into the room. Kay has experience fighting already and Mia has some as well. It could work with some of the others can grab random pipes laying around or something and just attack the guards. Surprise and all that.

Agreed, that would be the best way to get out of the room. However the hallways will be the hardest part, especially since guards will be quick to go on the defensive and block the way to the exit. That is the most strategic thing the guards could do. When it comes to the hallways I think protection against their weapons is very important, and what Zen said about using the bodies seems like the only solution there, unless there are other shields we can use.

:D If we're all tossing out ideas *drumroll* Everyone flies up so they're like almost flush against the ceiling. The big experiment with the wings on her waist (I think?) should act as a decoy and scream or something then fall on the floor. Then the scientists and guards will run in and surround her, then everyone will drop from the ceiling and ambush the hell out of the scientists! :D <---Horrible at escape plans

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Mia? Doing something proactively?
You should think of a new plan.

I don't know, I like that plan @Polystical. You're on the right track. Though, thing is there isn't just us player characters in the room, and from what I've read it seems that the other NPC experiments, and some PC ones, are all trying to get through the door at once. Though... that was in the post with Ryder and co, I think, so I would check with @Adira for clarification. Could be wrong. Either way, the guards will be preoccupied with something, whether it be someone making a distraction or getting the vicious rabble back in their cages. This is the opportunity we can use.

Well, all of us who are thinking rationally enough to come up with a plan in the first place. Which I imagine would be most of the player characters.

Even in the first RP, Mia literally got out by walking after the chaos the other experiments caused

That seems way too easy. For reasons I've stated before, I hope that doesn't happen again. The guards should be at least somewhat trained in containing experiments, after all. Maybe they're not that competent, but they would at least set up defensive barricades in the hallways if they know the experiments (or at least some) escaped the holding room, I should think. And they would know because of security cameras, which would be throughout the hallway.

Of course, again, it's not impossible. But it would be harder than just walking out, even with all the chaos. Which is why we're planning here for a good and still somewhat realistic solution.

Also, if we're all agreed on how to escape from the room (pretty much Polystical's plan) then we should figure out how 1) how to get through the hallways and 2) what the exit will be.

Nothing has happened yet that's made me feel like I could write much more than a paragraph about how glad my character was to be out of the cage, so I'm waiting until something notable happens. We've been standing around too much, I think.

Well, as far as I know, my door was not even unlocked so... I have even less to write about.

I apoglize guys I've been in Chicago for a model UN conferenscd all week so I'll post something when I get home tonight!

So I've decided that the plan of action would best be that they ambush the guards and then spilitng up and running. I think that might be somewhat realistic. Any comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.