The Average Highschool Experience [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@upscalerat
Lunch is about 45 minutes long. You can leave the school building but not the school grounds. Everyone in the entire school eats at the same time.

Still waiting on a few others to make there posts.

May I join the rp?

skeleton
[dash=red]
Name
Cynthia Wilson
Grade
junior
Appearance
120+dyed-hair-girl-megan-red-hair-red-lips.jpg

A girly petite girl,standing around 4'11" in height and her hair is long, up till her butt. She loves wearing flats with jumpers and short short underneath.
Home: Suburbia
Clubs or Sports: Student Council, art
club
[spoili]when can I start?[/spoili]​
[/dash]

@Nuria Alva
You can start now. Just play as though you rode the bus. It is currently the start of lunch

So. I'll be like, new student late for school. Is that Possible? Or do I start during lunch?

May I join the thread? I'd like to make twins if that's alright.

I rhink OverCast is still accepting. All you can do is post your charrie and wait for his response.

Name: Alex Knight
Grade: Senior
Appearance:
iron-eagle-1.jpg
Usually wearing blue jeans, either his letterman jacket or his leather jacket, dark colored T-Shirt, and tennis shoes. Stands about 6 foot 185 pounds. Usually has a camera with him as he is a photographer for the yearbook/school paper
Home: Suburbia (Upper-middle class though. Dad is a Homicide Captain (rumored to be the next Police Commissioner when the current one retires in a year.) and Mom is a Junior High School Principal)
Clubs or Sports: Photography Club, Music Club, and Band.

Last edited:
Name: Andrew Kellin
Grade: (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior) Junior
Appearance: (Please try not to use an anime picture, not that it is a big deal)
611782.jpg

Home: [ Elmwood (Rich), Suburbia (Middle-Class, lower-class) ]Lower-middle class
Clubs or Sports: [ Melbourne's "Popular" sport is soccer, in case you were wondering ]
Clubs:Art club, Drama Club
Sports:Kick-Boxing and Swimming

Name: Sabah Perez
Appearance: (Please try not to use an anime picture, not that it is a big deal):
390860.jpg
Sabah is tall, 6'4, and pretty lean despite his broad physical appearance. He has sparkling blue eyes and short brown hair with some facial hair for now.
Personality: Sabah is a quiet person and would prefer if his sister wasn't trying to be the center of attention. He tends to stay near the back of classrooms since he is less noticed there. Though when he is greeted by someone he can warm up to that person and be great friends that will help them out in a great time of need. He is less likely to try and fix everyone's problems.
Home: [ Elmwood (Rich), Suburbia (Middle-Class, lower-class) ] Suburbia
Clubs or Sports: [ Melbourne's "Popular" sport is soccer, in case you were wondering ] Gymnastics (floor only), Track and Choir/music

Name: Nascha Perez
Appearance: (Please try not to use an anime picture, not that it is a big deal):
light-brown-hair-with-blonde-highlights-underneath-w0te5vuw.jpg
Nascha is skinny and tall, 5'7, with long brown wavy hair and sparkling bright blue eyes. She has a beautiful smile and flawless skin. Though skinny she is rather fast and strong from years of track and gymnastics.
Personality: Nascha is an outgoing chicka and loves making friends and talking to new people. She doesn't mind being the center of attention and actually enjoys it when people are focused on her. Even though she likes attention she is very kind and tries to help people out to the best of her abilities.
Home: [ Elmwood (Rich), Suburbia (Middle-Class, lower-class) ] Suburbia
Clubs or Sports: [ Melbourne's "Popular" sport is soccer, in case you were wondering ] Falconry Club, Track and Gymnastics.

large.gif

Cordelia "Corrie" Connors

16/Sophmore/Suburbia

Corrie is the kind of person you can't help but describe as "cute". She comes off as very innocent to most people, and is always smiling and happy in public. Every so often she'll make a questionable joke that puts people a bit off guard, but for the most part she's an incredibly sweet girl who's just attempting to survive high school.

Drama Club, Art Club, Student Counsel, Spirit Club

Last edited by a moderator:
k thanks for tagging me I received no notifications!

Status
Not open for further replies.