The Average Highschool Experience [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should go up to Vincent and make him move over. Darcy, Vincent, Penelope and Garrett were all talking about their schedules.

Okay, is Amy sitting close to the others? If so, Mendi can sit with her and they can fall inro the schedule disgussion.

You should go up to Vincent and make him move over. Darcy, Vincent, Penelope and Garrett were all talking about their schedules.
Oops I made Vince just apologize to her then sit across from her. Whatever he can listen to their conversation and join in XD

Amy is sitting somewhat in the middle of the bus, but close enough to hear the football guys :p

Oops I made Vince just apologize to her then sit across from her. Whatever he can listen to their conversation and join in XD
Oh, ok. I just figured he was joining in the conversation as well. Whatever you choose, it is high school. Whatever anyone discusses will travel around fast. :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Actually, sitting by Amy is probaly not the best idea right now, as i should probaly sleep soon.

I'm just trying to use Mendi as a way to extend the group conversation.

I just realized that Mendi will know Amy through Aujuli, her best friend. She's in drama with Amy, and Mendi would have been to all of their performances, so she might have met Amy a time or two. If that's fine with you, Nat, then Mendi know Amy.

Oh, okay. Well then, I'll have her sit with Vincent then - then the conversation will build more. Mendi really doesn't know him that well, but he's in soccer with her friend Castor, so she's seen him a lot.

Alright, just had Tanya and Glenn- well, mostly Tanya- join the conversation about schedules, hope that's okay. I'm sure someone could lure Glenn into a one on one conversation, if they're sitting near by.

Jake's sitting in his own, on his phone, reading some posts on a social network, a little bored.

Dang, my internet keeps kicking off and on. I'll try to post up, but if not, then just say Mendi sat with Vincent. I'll get her schedule up as soon as I can. ")

How does the school day work?
Basically, we skip the day, up until lunch. After that, it is fast-forwarded to the end of the day, and then to the main event. So here is a timeline

START
-Bus Stop
-Bus Ride / Drive
-Lunch
-End of School
-Bus Ride / Drive home
-Main event of the day.

Ok, cool. That's easier than trying to keep up with each persons individual schedule. So the main event for the first day is the scrimmage, right?

You could add free period in the timeline as well, and out charries just happen to have the same free period. That gives us a 'in school' moment for interaction...for now.

@Michiru
Edited my post to respond to Melodyne.

Everyone! I'd like to have a quick conference thingy HERE
at some point
tomorrow evening.

Should we assume everyone has the same lunch period or whatever?

... Also, how long is the lunch period? Sorry, I don't go to a very traditional high school, and we get a half hour for lunch, but I know some of my friends get entire blocks for lunch.

Also; what time tomorrow, if you know yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.