INTEREST CHECK The Automata Universe (8/15 people max!)

Who is your favorite character out of the 3 main ones?

• 2B

• A2

• 9S

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr. Calcium

Original poster

The Automata Universe

Hello there! If you are reading this, this means you have stumbled across my thread for my itnerest check for my group roleplay idea. This roleplay is gonna be based of the game NieR: Automata with heavy inspiration from it. It doesn't matter if you never played the game as it won't be the same as the game but there will definitely be elements of it in the rp.

Alright so this is all set around the year 16000, very late into the future. It is now the 30th Machine War between humans and machines. No one had ever known where these machines came from and who created them but they were always small and easy to deal with. However on a fateful day, a race of extra-terrestrial beings invaded the earth and let loose their newer, improved machines. This time the humans stood no chance and therefore 50 humans were taken to a rocket. This was a group consisting of genius engineers, scientists and other people with important jobs. THey were sent to a space station close to the moon where they would be safe from any dangers.

The humans started building special androids called the YorHa units. These units were made with a personality programmed by these humans which meant that if an androids body were to be destroyed without their program being corrupted, they could just be put into a new body. These androids were sent down to kill the hordes of Machines to make a few safe havens for special building androids down on earth. Now, the earth is still invaded by these Machines and aliens and it is up to you, a new generation of androids, to continue the mission and making earth a safe place for humans again.

Genre: Science-fiction, futuristic, fighting, action-adventure, apocalypse
Keywords: Apocalypse, humans, drama, action, adventure, machines, aliens
Warnings: Violence, language, implication
Writing Level: Advanced
Posting Frequency: Moderate to slow (1-2x daily to 3-4x weekly)
Restrictions: 18+ strongly preferred

The Rules and the expectations

Rules
1. All Iwaku rules and guidelines apply
2. Don't be a Mary Sue
3. Every android can die or be corrupted, you are not immune to it
4. Be a nice and decent person and respect fellow roleplayers and the GM's/Co-GM's
5. Listen to not only the GM and Co-GM's but also your fellow roleplayers when they have a suggestion for the roleplay. Don't shoot their questions down and listen to them.
6. Don't just jump in after creating a character, wait for the approval of the GM/Co-GM
7. Meet the expectations
8. Sexual content is a no-go. Do a fade to black and then leave it there or continue in PM's.
9. No killing of others without the permission of others.
10. Don't be an overly serious person. This is a place to have fun with everyone together, not some kind of award show for best roleplayer.

Expectations
Everyone has a personal life outside of Iwaku and I understand this. But please, please, please let others know if you have to disappear for a limited time so nothing gets stuck.

If there is an issue, shoot me or one of the Co-GM's a PM so we can resolve it like decent human beings.
I don't need you to write novellas but a good 3-5 paragraphs is fine. Don't make it too long either because it will have people uninterested. The max will therefore be 8-10 paragraphs.

And for the ones that have played this game, I can sadly not give anyone the characters of 2B, A2, 9S, any of the Operators or the Commander. The 3 main character are reserved for the GM and Co-GM's while the Commander and Operators will be NPC's.

Another thing about the character creation, it will be up once I find at least 5 interested people. And when it comes to pictures on those, I don't have a problem with cartoon or anime, but please do not use them here. I do permit cosplays however and other real pictures. There will be Face Claims so please put the name of the Face Claim you took so others can't accidentaly use that one.

Well, that was all the info for now. I hope I get you people interested and that we can make a good time out of it!

No set genders no but I will have to designations explained in the new thread. Just gimme a bit cause I am lazy and tired ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.