RANDOM THE ASYLUM: M E M E T O W N

We used to have an entire forum section just for shit posting. Probably a good thing we don't anymore.

But wasn't that when we still had guys like Paorou around?
Either way yeah. But that didn't stop the Gen threads from devolving into that mess it was a few years back huh.

Pretty sure that stuff's not even in the archives anymore.​

That was way back when we were still on proboards and only had like 300 members. Though, it was around for a short while on this version of the forum. Ah...The chaotic days of when we were dumb ass teen trolls. I'm an old fart, so I'm going to nostalgia the hell out of it...No, not really.

Uh oh.
I seem to be reminiscing.

When I saw how bad the shit posting was, it was around a year or two after that old Proboards forum escaped the bland everyforum that was Proboards and became 1.0. Glad I stayed around long enough for the site to grow up though. However many Maintenance updates that was...

I wasn't supposed to be on the site then however. I was "too young."
Ruikio me always hammed everything up as an attempt to hide my age. And changed his name every 6 months...
Then I left.
Then I came back.
Then I left.
Then I came back.
Huh...

You are an old fart Hem...

I've been with Iwaku since 2006 and that was just about six months after it was first made in 2005. What a strange decade it has been.

Bring back Insanity pls

Orororochi needs to step up their thread-longevity-predicting game.

Fufufufufu.
But what is insanity without tiny spouts of not insanity.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orochi is my stupid lazy brother. He will never do such a thing.

Re: SSSSSSPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Me too thanks

What's an egg sausage and spam sandwich without the spam?

Your Nipples will be mine.

Hey. We only allow high class British lewdness here. Complete with "how ghastly" and "top top cheerio."