RANDOM THE ASYLUM: M E M E T O W N

It's called remix's of already existing songs. :P

Oh no, I'm aware of the remix's. Just came out of the blue it seemed.
And not just a high showing btw. Probably slept about three hours yesterday. Was awake roughly forty before that. Been a rather fun week so far.

Oh no, I'm aware of the remix's. Just came out of the blue it seemed.
And not just a high showing btw. Probably slept about three hours yesterday. Was awake roughly forty before that. Been a rather fun week so far.
Sounds like you need some sleep.

This *might* help.

Yeah, see, the homoerotic stuff is just short of creepy.
After scrolling down to type this comment, it was more relaxing.
The maybe this is more up your alley. :3

The maybe this is more up your alley. :3

If this were a game of hot and cold, you'd be getting warmer. Many a nights as a kid in the dark room under the bed with the sheets and spreads pulled down to make a small fort and play Pokemon into the morning hours during summer vacation. Nothing but a care in the world. And double A batteries.

If this were a game of hot and cold, you'd be getting warmer. Many a nights as a kid in the dark room under the bed with the sheets and spreads pulled down to make a small fort and play Pokemon into the morning hours during summer vacation. Nothing but a care in the world. And double A batteries.
Sadly those were the only two pokemon vids he did. :/

But yea I can relate. Staying up all night playing pokemon is such a blast. :D

Squiggle bop du wop ship bop du bop lip dopply hop shue diddly wing shee bob yu bop diddly diddly diddly shu mu yup du wop.

Dude...
This song is amazing. o_o

Dama sa ha get higher! Dama sa ha get higher! Dama sa he ge la ya higher we so get higha! Bum bum bum bum bum!bum bum vum vum bum bum bum bum bumvum vum!Bum bum bum bum bum!bum bum vum vum bum bum bum bum bumvum vum!Bum bum bum bum bum!bum bum vum vum bum bum bum bum bumvum vum!Bum bum bum bum bum!bum bum vum vum bum bum bum bum bumvum vum!Bum bum bum bum bum!bum bum vum vum bum bum bum bum bumvum vum! Dookie we smell get high!
TECHNO! Nnn-tss nn-tsss nnn-tss!

Bum bum bum bum bum!bum bum vum vum bum bum bum bum bumvum vum!Bum bum bum bum bum!bum bum vum vum bum bum bum bum bumvum vum!Bum bum bum bum bum!bum bum vum vum bum bum bum bum bumvum vum!Bum bum bum bum bum!bum bum vum vum bum bum bum bum bumvum vum!Bum bum bum bum bum!bum bum vum vum bum bum bum bum bumvum vum!
@Razilin should see this.

Reactions: Razilin
That enough spamming them Slamified. :P
One is enough... And why did you tag Diana? o.O

Because I will be amused when the owl lady comes swooping in to slap our wrists for spamming.

In the Asylum forum? :P

I think we're safe.