The Asylum [OOC/Sign-ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melon

Original poster
"Insanity is often the logic of an accurate mind overtasked."
-Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

It is just a typical day...or so it had seemed. As you leave your work place, school, home, etc, you feel like someone is following you. You look over your shoulder, see nothing, and continue your walk. That is when you feel a hand clasp over your face. You struggle in vain, but the attacker is much stronger than you. He/she drags you into an alley, making sure that no one sees his/her actions. You feel a sharp pain in your neck, and you instantly begin to feel dizzy. You hit the ground, hard. Your vision begins to blur, and it gets harder to breathe. You look up, seeing your masked attacker, grinning wickedly. Then everything fades to black.

You wake up, screaming, coated in sweat. You look around the room, and notice that you are in a cell? No, that can't be it. Why would you be in a cell? You notice a man in a white cloak slowly approach your 'cell'. He has a clipboard in hand. You quickly walk to the man, your hands wrapping around the bars. "Where am I? Why am I here?" You ask. The man in white chuckles. "You are in Rosenberg Asylum. Why you are here, well the name gives it away. You need help of course, and we are here to give it." Your eyes widen. You're not crazy, why are you here?! As these thoughts run through your head, you begin to hear screams. Screams of agony. You begin to back away from the bars, and notice the man's 'friendly' smile was beginning to contort into a malicious grin. No, this wasn't some ordinary psychiatric hospital...this was something far worse.

You are a now a patient in the hellish Rosenberg Asylum. What exactly they do to people here is still a mystery..but you can tell something is wrong. You must find the secrets of this place, and figure out why the people act this way, and what they want. Then maybe, you will find a way to escape.

The Rules:
  • Follow Iwaku's rules (Obviously :P)
  • Be descriptive...this is gonna get gory.
  • Try and be active
  • Do not leave others out
  • Please don't God Mod
  • No extremely sexual stuff
Also, this may get pretty messed up at times. So I wouldn't recommend this for younger people. (Yes I realize I'm still a teen XD)

Character Sheet:

Name: (First and last)

Appearance: (Picture or please be descriptive about what your character looks like)

Personality:

History:

Other:

I will post mine later. (PS this is the first real RP I've made in a long time..so this may suck.)

Status
Not open for further replies.