RANDOM THE ASYLUM: M E M E T O W N

35968c060d2c4337714deb986b3a3f08.jpg

Reactions: foodforpigs
DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET. DIANA DON'T FORGET.​

That’s goddamn cute.

That’s, in fact, a great cat right there.

I-

Well, that was just mean. I'm only 26, you lil' shit.

Heheheh I’m 20 >:3

Im also a short boii >:3 can you guess how short I am??

Nobody asked, so nobody cares, youngling. Get outta here!

*oh no, Shinku is acting like a grumpy old man*

WHO SAID THAT!?

Nobody asked, so nobody cares, youngling. Get outta here!

*oh no, Shinku is acting like a grumpy old man*

WHO SAID THAT!?
Meanie *sticks out tongue* stop being a crusty old man, you’re oldness is giving me a headache

It's funny how he needs to wash his face with water... UNDER A FUCKING OCEAN.

The Krusty crab is also a crab trap -

1000-10-chaosgiant-memes-i-want-sweets-61083599.png
older memes that check out.

This thread has been on-going since 2009. Orochi never locked it. And it has outlasted all of the dinosaurs from the past. Here stands a memorial to all of our fallen meme dorks and to the future nerds that continue to be agents of chaos in the present. Ramen.

Reactions: Kagayours