The Asylum: Can't Take the Heat? Stop Bitchin' In the Kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
The Asylum
A place for the Chaotic Stupid. Not for the sensitive, easily offended or rational minded.

<font size=3 color=red><b><u>ADMINISTRATION WARNING:</u> THE CONTENTS OF THIS FORUM ARE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR MENTAL HEALTH. IF YOU ARE YOUNG, CONSERVATIVE, PREGNANT, OVER 60, DRINKING LIQUIDS, COVERED IN HAIR, OR BREATH OXYGEN THIS FORUM MAY CAUSE PERMANENT DAMAGE TO YOUR BRAIN. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TAKING ANY CONTENT IN THIS FORUM SERIOUSLY AS IT IS SPAM. YOU <i>WILL</i> BE TROLLED. IF YOU INTEND TO POST CONTENTS THAT HAVE A POINT PLEASE REDIRECT YOURSELF TO <a href=http://iwakuroleplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10>GENERAL</a> TO AVOID SENSELESS HIJACKING.</b></font>

Seriously; This forum is Insanity. Nothing in this forum is serious. It is all spam, jokes, and trolling. Do not take it's contents to heart. Behavior <i>is</i> still subject to the <a href=http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/content.php?r=194-site-policies>Iwaku Policies</a>.

That is the warning on the forum description AND the disclaimer IN the forum in giant red letters when you enter.

Yet, we're currently having a problem with several people actually getting offended in the Asylum.

So let Big Momma break it down for you in small words!

DO NOT GO IN TO INSANITY IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND/CANNOT DO THE FOLLOWING:

- If you can't read disclaimers.
- If you don't understand sarcasm.
- If you don't understand what "trolling" is.
- If you can't take a joke made at your expense.
- If you keep thinking you need to defend people.
- If you are really defensive.
- If you hate offensive humor.
- If you don't want to see potentially brain killing content.

The Asylum is a place for people to -responsibly- get all their assholery, randomness and trolling out. So we don't have to put up with topic hijacking, crazy lol stuff, trolling, and other bullshittery across the rest of the forum. It's where everyone can be a dick in a nice safe environment where WE ALL KNOW AND UNDERSTAND IT'S JUST A JOKE AND NO ONE IS -ACTUALLY- TRYING TO BE MEAN AT YOU within the confines of the Iwaku Policies.

SO THIS A NOTICE. If you cannot deal with the terribleness of the Asylum you will be BLOCKED from the Asylum for being a butt-hurt and/or too nice of a human being!

Please god, don't make me actually have to block people OUT of the Asylum. D: That is insane.

It's really, really easy to avoid the Asylum. I do it all the time. Just don't click!

I mean, it's like reading the comments on YouTube or FB. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT!

Insanity is nothing but an attention mongering cesspool anyway! :D

The Asylum....truly is a chaotic....yet....funny place. More jokes! *slams a fist on a desk* It will please the Neko!

What's the Asylum? I don't get everything hip now-a-days but I'm sure Diana has a point there.

Another thing to keep in mind, for people who are getting offended there, just about all those who start threads are not doing it maliciously. It is purely for the lols.

Just think of it as a joke and join in the fun : )

Maybe if people have weak self control they should ask the admins to block them before there's a problem. Let other people control your experience like good sheep.

See what I did there? I spoke a truth and then I trolled, classic Insanity behavior. If you took offense to what I just typed then you shouldn't be there.

They call it the Asylum, and that is enough to make me stay. Most of the time, anyways.

Eb ot ecalp eht si ytinasni.

There is a trick to reading the text above.

Trolling?

c:
I have a trollface.
I practiced.
chibi_firazz.jpg
<3

^^
This is a good reminder.
o wo
Thank you, Diana-sans.

When Diana said "Let big momma break it down..."
I automatically thought of the owl from Fox and The Hound. o__\\

EDIT: Damn you, rhyming brain of mine! :Angrypirateface

When Diana said "Let big momma break it down..."
I automatically thought of the owl from Fox and The Hound. o__\\

EDIT: Damn you, rhyming brain of mine! :Angrypirateface
Glad to see I'm not the only one.

On a side note, this is why I'm not an Admin (among other reasons): Had I been in Dia's place, I'd have skipped the PSA and gone straight to banning. Seriously, if you're not gonna take the time to read the GREAT BIG FREAKIN' WARNING, yet are going to take the time to waste my time complaining about a place you were warned about, I wouldn't want you on my forum. But like I said, I'm no admin, and this is one (of many) reasons why.

Status
Not open for further replies.