The Assassins (xxDarkest_Assassainxx and I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww how sweet of you" she said then taking the last sip and standing up. "well i am leaving see you later or never if i kill you now." she said with a smile then winks at him. she looks around for her gun.

"Well, I can't exactly have you knowing where I live", he says as he tosses the blindfold to her.

hahaha whers my gun firat off and secondly I rether kill myself then be blindfolded" she said tosses it back at him and arms crossed.

Jasik looked at her "Please, let's not make this difficult"

I already did" she said pissed off. she was ready to fight this jurk even if she gets hurt. but before he even made his firat move she grabbs a vase, trow it at him and runs. she gets to the frount door and try to open it. she was starting to feeling like she was one of thoughts blonds in a horroir moives.

Jasik decided to let her go. She would come back once she realized that everything she had with her was now with him. He had taken all of her weapons while she slept

She finle opened the door and ran outside. once she was far from the place she stoped run. she cheeked for her weapons but thwy were gone. "that son of a-" she kicks the ground and walks back to the guys place. as a kind girl she was she knocked on his door ro tell him she was back.

Jasik opened the door and leaned on the frame. "Are you ready to play nice?" He asked holding her gun

"no now gine it back" she said grabbing at her gun. "i swar to gods i will kick your ass later" she hissed at hm."and theres no ponit in blind folding me i know where you live. "

Jasik loads the gun, puts it in her hand and aims it at his head. "Kill me" he says

she looks at him wiredly then laughs "are you sure you want this?" she asked him. "because i have no preblom killing you." she smirks and steps back but still had the gun ponited at him. once she was far from him she shot the gun knowing she missed his head by an inch

Jasik moves the gun right between his eyes.,"If you want to kill me. Here is your chance" he said in a calmed tone. "I'm not afraid of death"

she didnt know why but she didnt want to kill him.she sighs and lowers her gun and unloads it. "i dont know why i dont want to kill you anymore but i dont" she said not looking at him.

Jasik walked back inside of his house. "Your weapons are on the table" he said

what thats all yo got to say for yourself." she said following him in. "what typie a guy are you? you know what dont anwcer that" she then grabbes her guns off the table and asked hm "are you gointo give me a name"

Jasik smiled slightly as he listened to her. "I'm not that bad of a guy. There was this one time where I brought a girl home so she could rest because she was horribly drunk"

ha ha ha" she said looking at him with a frown. "so do i get a name?" she crosses her arms. then moves her hair out of her face

"I'm jasik" he says and gives a small bow. "What's your name" he asked

Myako" she said with a smirk "i would say nice to meet you but it haves not been."

Jasik didn't respond to her. He simply turned and walked into a different room

Status
Not open for further replies.