The Assassins (xxDarkest_Assassainxx and I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No" she said upset and tryed to punch him but missed becuase she was blind-floded. "cuty is a meanie" she said with a smile. then let him lead her to where ever he was taking her to.

He lead her to his house and laid her on the couch. "Ill check on you in a little once you've started to sober up" he said as he took off her blindfold

she looks up at him. "dont leave me please" she said grabbing on to his shrit. she starts to cry for no reason "I dont want to be alone anymore"

He knew that bringing her to his house was a bad idea. Staying with her right now could be even worse, but for some reason he decided to stay

she smiled at him "thank you" and then she close her eyes and fall asleep.

Jasik waited for the girl to go to sleep before leeching the room. He returned shortly before she woke up later on

She wakes up but not opening her eyes and felling like she was going to trowing up. "never going to drink again but that would be a lie." she said to herself out loud. "godwhere the hell am i" she said oping her eyes to see that she was not at home.

"You are at my place. I brought you here because you were insanely drunk" said jasik as he walks into the room

haha that funny now where the bath room" she said slowly geting up "wow i feal like i have been punch" she looks at him then remeber his face and pulled out her gun again but it was shacking.

"Lets not do that" said jasik as he pushes the gun away from him

she hissed at him and then droped her gun to cover her mouth. she gts up and looks around for the bathroom. she finds it but she didnt make it. she trow up on his floor

Jasik shook his head and helped her to the bathroom. "Well, try not to make any more messes please"

Myako looked at him pissed. "why dont you go-" she didnt finish it and covers her mouth. then throws up again but lucky she got it in the toilet.

Jasik softly patted her on the back. "I'll be back" he says as he walks out of the bathroom

she didnt hear him and didnt care. once she was finished she move her head away. she looks around and notice he was gone.

Jasik returned to myako with a glass of water. "Drink this, it'll help"

she looks up at him and takes the water. smells it to make sure he didnt drug it. "you wouldnt drug me would you?" she asked then taking a small sip then placing it on the ground next to her.

If I wanted to kill you, I would have done it while you were vulnerable

but why didnt you i did ponit a gun at you and try to kill and still want to" she smirks and takes another sip of the drink.

That's a good question. I don't know why

Status
Not open for further replies.