The Assassins Guild of Mora Fane

Makes sense! Where would we learn the skills to become an assassin? Are there academies for that sort of thing or is it more common to learn through connections/knowing someone who's an assassin?
There is a school in the International Territory called Nova University that will teach all manner of skills. More details for that on the lore page, though.

Aside from that you could have had a personal trainer, a smaller not-so-famous school, or even came under employment for the assassins guild as something other than an assassin and learned by observing. Remember, it's an official guild hall, they need service workers to maintain the place, so who's to say Scruffy, the Janitor can't become an international assassin? The Grim Legion does not offer a teaching service, but other guilds very well could.

Hmm, I'm getting a little something, especially with this being dark fantasy... I like torturing my characters and tbh, might recycle an old character of mine. I'll PM you to get a couple things straightened out, little by little.

Hmm, I'm getting a little something, especially with this being dark fantasy... I like torturing my characters and tbh, might recycle an old character of mine. I'll PM you to get a couple things straightened out, little by little.
I'm more than happy to help.

I'm more than happy to help.

I honestly have no idea how I sent that pm to myself...

Yes, we haven't started yet since we're waiting on some sign ups. I'd be glad to have another!

Hi, I'm back! Sorry if you put this up under the race info but I didn't catch the age range for Dragoons; please and thank you! And just a heads up I'm planning on creating a female-spear-wielder-dragoon-brute from Begix. I know there's a couple of females up already but for some reason I suck even more at playing male characters, sorry T-T . @Squee

Is anyone up for pre existing relationships? Or working them in?

My gal came into Mora Fane at 27, though she struggled trying to sell fur, meat, herbs, food, etc. Given Grim Legion is public (to my knowledge), I was thinking at 27 (or 28) she met someone who was part of Grim and sold them something (that business relationship lead to a friendship), or at 28, she actually learned about Grim Legion in a bar when a couple people were discussing something about Grim Legion (maybe the most recent assassination was a big hoot) and she comes over to butt in and ask what Grim Legion because she's heard about them everywhere but still doesn't understand the hype.

Long story short, would love some practical way to get into Grim lol. Because my gal is 31 now, at 28 or whatevs, she wouldn't start off as an assassin. This would just be the means to an end for her to "officially" get out of her current situation.

Hi, I'm back! Sorry if you put this up under the race info but I didn't catch the age range for Dragoons; please and thank you! And just a heads up I'm planning on creating a female-spear-wielder-dragoon-brute from Begix. I know there's a couple of females up already but for some reason I suck even more at playing male characters, sorry T-T . @Squee
It doesn't specify explicitly but they live the same life spans as humans

My gal came into Mora Fane at 27, though she struggled trying to sell fur, meat, herbs, food, etc. Given Grim Legion is public (to my knowledge), I was thinking at 27 (or 28) she met someone who was part of Grim and sold them something (that business relationship lead to a friendship), or at 28, she actually learned about Grim Legion in a bar when a couple people were discussing something about Grim Legion (maybe the most recent assassination was a big hoot) and she comes over to butt in and ask what Grim Legion because she's heard about them everywhere but still doesn't understand the hype.

Long story short, would love some practical way to get into Grim lol. Because my gal is 31 now, at 28 or whatevs, she wouldn't start off as an assassin. This would just be the means to an end for her to "officially" get out of her current situation.
If nobody else bites I will

I can probably work something out if your gal can take my char seriously lol

Lol seriously how? xD

Lol seriously how? xD
Probably something stupid enough to actually work...like a reference letter

Lol seriously how? xD

Omg! I see what you mean now? Can she take your character seriously enough for her to ask for a reference letter and/or him to suggest a reference letter despite his cheerful, hyperactive personality?

Lol seriously how? xD

Omg! I see what you mean now? Can she take your character seriously enough for her to ask for a reference letter and/or him to suggest a reference letter despite his cheerful, hyperactive personality?
More like the first because people don't expect a 4 foot 11 child to be a murder gremlin, it would depend on what type of assassin "potential" your gal displays though, plus if she can take the murder gremlin seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: junebug

Lol seriously how? xD

More like the first because people don't expect a 4 foot 11 child to be a murder gremlin, it would depend on what type of assassin "potential" your gal displays though, plus if she can take the murder gremlin seriously.

Ahhhh 😂 Yeah, that part completely flew over my head. I'll be honest, I don't think she would take a 4'11" gremlin seriously. She's hardcore man. #Trustissueswithhappypeople

Lol seriously how? xD

Ahhhh 😂 Yeah, that part completely flew over my head. I'll be honest, I don't think she would take a 4'11" gremlin seriously. She's hardcore man. #Trustissueswithhappypeople
Well then, it is what it is I guess.