The Assassin School

Nikita raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. She wondered why they were all surprised by her eyes...was it really that uncommon? Her bloodline was full of strange eye colors. Gold, Violet, even a few silver. Her mother had white eyes too, but she also had a few sight problems.

Nero looks around the room wondering why he was getting weird reactions. He turns back around with a confused face " weird.... the maids seemed to enjoy it when father tells them" ~ this is bad.... i dont want to be hated ~ he thought to his self. He stands up from his seat and walks over to the rest of the students when an idea grows in his head . He takes a knee infront of them" Your beauty extends into the heavens,
it goes on forever and never lessens. Even when the clouds heighten you are here and the world brightens.
You are like a fruit that constantly ripens your beauty continues to grow no mater what happens. " He says while he closes his eyes while placing one of his hand on his chest.

Will sits quietly listening to the conversation, before standing up and walking to Nero. "Hello, Sir Nero. I am Will Omakoor" He says with a bow, standing up he looks around the room, NOticing that Master Coal has come into the room, and is sitting at his desk, Watching everything.

Lyla notices Nero's charming words. She gives a kind smile but doesn't say anything. She notices a male with short brown hair and grey stormy eyes, kind of similar to her own smoky grey eyes. He introduces himself to Nero and then looks up. "Oh!" Lyla thought to herself, surprised. "That must be Master Coal." She thought, following the boy's gaze. She sat quietly next to Hannah, Mouse, and Alex, waiting to see if Master Coal would say anything.

Nero stands to his feet before looking at will. He immediately recognizes him as a knight . " it is an honor to meet you sir will" He says holding his hand to his chest before bowing . " its good to see a fellow Knight" He says as he takes his seat.

Nikita sat up slightly as Master Coal walked in. She smirked faintly. So this was their teacher. She glanced at Will, who introduced himself to Neko, and nodded slightly at him. This was an interesting bunch of students.

"The honor is mine, Sir Nero. Please call me Will." He says before walking back to his seat, and sitting down playing with his Air knife.