The Assassin School

Hannah sighed and she shock her head and got back up she wasn't used to sitting down for long period of times so she went back over to the guy and got right net to his ear and whispered "I'm sorry but really think about others okay." She moved away from him and looked into his eyes there was a softness in her eyes and she moved her hair behind her ear and she looked down she didn't want to hurt anybody but she didn't want somebody feeling like they could put others at risk.

Lyla smiled at Mouse. "Oh, she is so sweet and adorable!" Lyla thought to herself. "Thank you! I think you're very pretty too! And I like what you're drawing so far!" Lyla said to Mouse, looking at her drawing. She watched as she saw Hannah talking with the boy. "Boy, what is your name?" Lyla called out to him.

Nero was a little confused to the girls actions. His face gets a little red when she whispers in his ear. " uh...its .. ok" He steps away from the girl trying to look away to hide his red face " and i will be sure to do that" He places his arm across his chest and bows " My name is Sir Nero Blackshield " He holds out one of her hands waiting for the woman to offer hers.

( that mood swing tho XD)

Lyla holds Nero's hands and gives it a gentle shake. "Nice to meet you. I'm Lyla. I'm sure none of us wanted to get off on a bad start. Which faction are you going into?" She asked.

He kisses the girls hand . " nice to meet you lady lyla " Nero says as he release her hand. He does the same towards the other girl waiting for her to offer her hand. " and what is your name my lady"

(lol shes kinda biploar lol)

Hannah smiled "yea I'm sorry about my actions I just didn't like the fact that you didn't take other peoples concerns into consideration and the fact that you talked bad about my family wasn't good either." She sat down on one of the desks and looked at mouse "hey mouse what are drawing anyways." Hannah shook Neos hand :my name is Hannah this is my twin Alex and this is my little sister Sida but call her mouse."

Mouse was blushing a deep red and she held the notebook close to her and then handed it to Hannah it was a drawing of Lyla and Nero walking together holding hands in a courtyard with Hannah and Alex fighting in the back ground. "It just came to me sister I'm sorry." She lowered her head and started to shake and she then looked at Nero and Lyla and bowed very low "I'm sorry please forgive me."

Lyla's face blushes red. She tries to compose herself as she listens to Hannah's and Mouse's conversation. "That's a very interesting drawing there, Mouse. I wasn't expecting it to turn out like THAT!" Lyla says to Mouse with a smile. She decides to sit in a desk next to Mouse, Hannah, and Alex.

Nero looks around confused, He dident really under stand woman . " huh" He looks at the picture and took it as a simple drawing " hmm" He walks back to his table and takes a seat wondering why they were laughing. " whats funny about a drawing" He begins to think to him self/

Hannah couldn't help but burst out in laughter and she hugged mouse "only you can make the worst situation better in the weirdest way mouse." She smiled at Lyla and shock her head "mouse is always like this she doesn't talk much but she can make things better no matter what."

Mouse went over to Nero and she sat down in front of him on his desk and she tilted her head at him and she started to draw his face. he was really pretty but she would never say that out loud to him. She poked his check with her pencil and went back to drawing. "You have a nice face."

Lyla bit her lip. "Huh..." she thought to herself as she watched Nero take a seat. Lyla didn't take Mouse's drawing too seriously. "There couldn't possibly be a way that fire and ice would mix like that.." Lyla thought, considering that he seemed to like cooler weather while she, herself, enjoyed warmer weather. Yes, he was definitely a good guy. She could tell that was true. But, Nero and Lyla didn't seem to have much in common and they didn't share a faction. She was just hoping and waiting that eventually she might find someone with the same faction and the same interests as her. Not that she absolutely wanted more people to care about.. She just about had enough of caring for others when her brother and father had died in the land of Amon. Lyla felt awkward and sat there without saying a word.

" huh" He loses thought when the girl sits on his desk . He watches as she draws him . " uh" He gets surprised when she pokes his cheek . " a... nice face?" ~ is that a complement~ He asked his self. Nero begins to think of a compliment he could say to the girl . He looks at her with determination in his eyes " you have a nice butt" He had once herd his father tell one of the maids this and saw that she was happy when he said it.

Mouses eyes went wide and she looked over at Hannah before running and jumping over the desk and hiding behind her sister and brother and she shock her head and watched him shock. "Sissy he called my but nice." She couldn't believe that he had just said that especially to her since she was so young.

Hannah sighed and shock her head "I don't think he meant it I think he just meant that you have a nice face that's all sis." Internally she was freaking out why would he call her butt nice he seemed a little to old to be calling a young girls butt nice.

Lyla chuckles to herself as she listens in on Mouse's and Nero's conversation. It seemed to her that Nero hadn't had much social interaction with women. Lyla found this interesting. "What kind of person is he? More like, who is he?" Lyla thought. She already knew his name, but she was curious about him and she wanted to learn more about who he was as a person. Where does he come from? What is his history? Lyla definitely didn't want to get too personal with him. She didn't feel like offending anyone. She continued to listen.

Nero turns around shocked at her reaction " uhh..... was this compliment not enough" He immediatly thinks about another compliment. He holds up his finger " ahh" He looks back at the others " and your breast is nice too " this was also another thing he herd his father say. He smiles thinking surly it was enouph to please them. " you all have nice breast"

(gg)

Lyla smiles and then she laughs. "Does Alex have nice breasts too?" she scoffed. She looked at Hannah for her reaction.

Nikita said nothing, just leaning back in her chair and pulling her hood back up. Silent eyes flickered across each person and her right hand traced the handle of one of her throwing knives. That's what I thought...too many people, an assassin school, and high tension. Fight. She rolled her eyes, continuing to watch. Once everything seemed to start dying down, she kicked her feet up on the rack below the desk in front of her, crossing her arms and lowering her head so her face was shadowed, her eyes glinting slightly, barely visible even with the light in the room and the light outside.

Hannah busted out laughing not being able to keep her self in line anymore she just shock her head and sighed "maybe he hasn't had much interaction with other people so he dosn't know right from wrong." She wanted to try and help out the poor guy but she had no idea where to being she just looked at mouse and saw how red she was getting.

Alex blushed a deep red and he looked down at his chest and then he puffed out his chest trying to show off "what do you think ladys are they as nice as most of yours." He couldn't container himself any linger he started to laugh as well;

Lyla peers over at a girl that had short black hair and dark maroon and black clothing. "Hmmm..." Lyla was interested in who this shady character was. The girl didn't seem to want to be noticed, but Lyla glanced at her every now and then to see what she was doing. Lyla laughed at what Alex had said. "Your chest is fine, Alex."

Nikita relaxed a little. Laughter, good. Laughter relaxes the nerves. She said, taking a deep, quiet breath and exhaling it. She noticed the girl from earlier...she had said her name was Lyla? Nikita noticed how she kept glancing at her. She shifted her head only slightly so that Lyla could see her golden eyes reflect, revealing them watching her closely, an almost amused glint in them, however, she still never said a word.

When Lyla had glanced over at the shady girl, she noticed her beautiful golden eyes that gleamed when the light hit them just right. "How pretty!" Lyla exclaimed in her thoughts. Lyla's smoky gray eyes were nothing in comparison to these. Lyla wondered how she had managed to be born with such beauties. The girl seemed to be a human just like Lyla.