The Assassin School

Lyla watched as the same boy that she saw enter earlier, got up and opened the window and removed the armor and clothing from his torso. She shivered as she definitely wasn't used to cold weather. Lyla was to socially-awkward to say anything, so she sat there and wrapped her arms around herself to keep warm.

Hannah walked over to the window and closed it and she glared at the guy "It's to cold for the windows to be open." She went back over to Mouse and she sat down and glared at the guy she didn't like him one bit and she sure wasn't going to deal with him for the rest of the year. Hannah then turned her attention back to her brother and Mouse and she narrowed her eyes at the two of her siblings. They both new that she had a short fuse and she was already on edge by being around to many people.

Nero was confused by the girls actions. He looks at her as she glares, He places one hand on the window ~ whats her problem~ but then decides not to open it back up He walks back to his table feeling her cold glare on him . when he arrives at his seat he notices another girl that was holding her self shivering , He walks up to her " are you ok my lady"

Lyla watched as a girl walked over to the window, closed it, and glared at the boy. She sighed. Lyla was very grateful to her. "Thanks.." she mumbled to the girl, not knowing if she could hear her or not. As she watches the boy approach, she gives him a small smile. "I'm okay." she replied to him.

Hannah continued to glare at the boy and her ears twitched when she heard the girl thank her she nodded her head and had a small smile on her face she was glad that she could help a human. Most humans she new never thanked her for anything maybe not all humans are bad. She noticed mouse was drawing again and she smiled at her. "At least we aren't going to die from frostbite." She tried to make a joke.

He looks back at the other girl and started and asked his self ~ where they cold~ He looks back at the girl a little confused " o... ok" He steps back to the table and leans on it when he hears the other girl " frostbite?" He looks back at the other girl only now realizing what was going on " a simple " could you close the window? would of bin nice" He says with an eye brow raised.

Alex makes a hissing sound "I would get away from her if I where you."
Hannah got back in his face and she hissed at him "No but I rather not die of frost bite or allow the rest of the class to die from it either so why don't you start carrying about the people that you are going to be working with and stop carrying about yourself." She glared at him and looked right into his eyes hers where full of anger "and I would never borrow or take money from a stupid human."

"Ohhhh no..." Lyla thought to herself. She didn't like being around violent confrontations. She was nervous and began to bite her fingers. She decided to side with the girl. "It would be nice to take into consideration how others feel as well," Lyla piped up, calmly. She didn't want to start a fight, but she thought it would be important to state how she felt. She looked around at the other students to see if any of them had taken notice of the incident.

• Love
Reactions: Casuna
He steps back when she hisses " well thats not lady like " he says as he turns around and walks back to his desk . " what is it with them " He mutters to his self . He takes a seat and leans back ignoring the insult from the woman. " goddes why have you forsaken me?" He says before he signs.

Lyla felt slightly guilty, but continues to sit in her seat for a moment. She decided she might as well get up and at least try to introduce herself to the other students. Lyla walks over to the girl who had hissed at the boy and noticed there was another boy standing beside her. "Hi there, I'm Lyla." She stretched out her hand, in hopes that the girl would shake her hand. Lyla almost feared rejection.

Hannah shook the girls hand "I don't converse with most humans but you seem pretty cool I'm Hannah this is my twin Ale and my little sister Sida just call her mouse." She motioned to her two siblings and raised her eye brow to the boy "human whats your name." She didn't want to make enemies she just wanted him to be aware of the situation and the fact that he needs to worry about others.

Sida didn't raise her head she just continued to draw.

Ale gave a low bow to Lyla and smiled at her "It's an honor to meet such a beautiful women."

Lyla smiled when Hannah shook her hand. "Nice to meet you!" Lyla said to her. Lyla acknowledged Mouse, but continued to let her draw. "Thank you. You're very kind." Lyla curtsied to Alex. Lyla thought to herself, "They seem like lovely respectful siblings." Lyla looked over at the boy that Hannah hissed at. Lyla still didn't know his name.

" maybe because your a beast" Nero mutters to his self . He leans forward and holds his head up with one of his hands. He pulls out a book from his waist and begins reading it getting lost in his own little world.

Lyla grumbles and scratches the back of her head. "Hmmm, I wonder what's up with him... Besides that fact that he started off on Hannah's bad side." Lyla thought to herself. She looked back towards the siblings and continued to watch Mouse draw. She felt awkward because she didn't know what to say or do, so she stood there, trying to think of questions to ask the siblings.

Hannah's eyes started to glow a dark red and she clenched her fists in anger and she swung a punch at the kid "you know what I'm just looking out for others but if you aren't going to respect me or my family then lets do this get up and fight me because I'm tired of you already boy." She had finally snapped she didn't want to deal with this boy for the rest of the year so she decided just to take care of him know.

Alex looked at Lyla ignoring his sister "So what are you good at or what do you like to do."

Kira ducks his head evading the punch as he continues his reading. since he was not wearing his heavy armor he could move faster that normal. He stands up from his seat and takes a step back " you must give respect before getting it" He says closing his book to look up at the girl . " honestly i wasent trying to start any thing.. is it a crime to want some fresh air?"

Hannah glared at the kid "its a crime to do something with out asking others or taking others thoughts into consideration before acting." She went back over to Alex and she sat down next to him "if he says one more thing about our family i swear I will stick a knife so far up his nose that it will hit his brain and he will become stupider then he already is."

Lyla eyes widened as she watched Hannah take a swing at the boy. Lyla didn't think that he had been THAT rude, but she backed away from her and stood by Alex and Mouse. She called at Hannah from a safe distance, "Don't hurt him. I don't think he did anything to deserve it."

Mouse sighed "she won't hurt anybody her bark is bigger than her bite so don't worry." She didn't look up from her sketchbook "your really pretty by the way you have a nice heart and you care about others that's what I like about humans, Sister cant see that in your species but I can shes just been hurt to much in her life to start to care about humans."

" of course i dident .... it was the savage " He started to get irritated by the way the girl thought she was all that. He places his book back into his lower body armor . " hmph " He steps back and leans back on the wall trying to cool off .