The Assassin Named Kira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mizuki turned around and glanced at the man that was pointing the gun at her, "Let me guess, you're here to kill me." After saying this she leaped into the air and tossed her daggers at him. Four of the knives slabbed into his arms while the other pierced his left shoulder. When she landed on the ground Mizuki spoke from behind her mask, "Consider this a warning. If you come back to kill me then you'll be the one dying." After saying this Mizuki disappeared. Well, she didn't disappear she just ran so fast that it seemed like she did

Ryner pulled the knives out of his arm and should. "So she's more skilled then I originally thought" he made his way back to his apartment. Once there he removed the shirt and looked at his left arm. "She held back, these wounds should be much deeper." He wrapped up his arm in bandages and decided to go do his homework.

Mizuki returned to her apartment and changed into her Pajamas. She stuffed her cloak and mask into the bottom of a bag along with the weapons. She then took a shower before beginning her homework. Half an hour later she finished her homework and had become extremely tired, just like the previous night

About an hour later ryner finished his homework. He stretched out a bit and the decided to go for a walk. He changed into jeans and a hoodie. After which he made his way out of his apartment and down to the street.

Mizuki was about to go to sleep but her phone stopped her. The person that gave her her targets had sent another message. Sighing, she changed back into her assassin clothes and grabbed a few pistols. She then left the apartment through a secret passage so no-one knew who she was

1500341-bigthumbnail.jpg

In the bedroom to a small apartment complex, room 24, Dice was strewn across his bed, snoring loudly above the sheets. He was in a deep sleep, despite it being late in the night. His slumber was interrupted however, when the sound of gunshots pierced his ear, and he jolted upright in bed. "Wh- what happened?" He questioned, eyes half closed. He looked around his room for a brief moment, taking in the mess of clothes and wrappers that coated his floor, and the posters of various gaming personas that covered his wall. It took him a while to recollect what he'd just heard, and once he remembered, his eyes shot wide, and he jumped out of bed, "That couldn't have been.... It must have been part of my dream." He tried to reason with himself. He crossed his room from the small single size bed to the window that shed the only light in the room. With tired eyes he looked out the window, scanning the street below. All looked normal, except for the dead bloody body lying on the ground, alongside two figures standing close by.

Dice felt sick, and backed away from the window. "Oh god, oh god, what do I do..." He panicked, feverishly looking around his room. His eyes crossed over his alarm clock, and for a brief second he questioned how he could've been that late for school. "I... I should go down there!" He decided. Wearing only his pyjama bottoms, he grabbed a baseball bat and hurried outside, clutching the baseball bat close to himself. He was shocked as he walked through his complex that no one else had been curious enough to check to see what was outside. Perhaps they've already called the cops... he thought to himself, but continued anyways. At the entrance to his apartment, he slowly nudged the door open with his hand, firmly gripping his baseball bat with the other. He carefully exited the door, into the cool evening air. He scanned the area, but could see no trace of the two people who'd been standing there earlier, save for a blood splatter a few feet from where the dead body lay. Dice leaned his bare back against the cold brick of his apartment building, taking a moment to calm his shot nerves.

Mizuki stood on top of the roof in front of the apartment blox that Dice had just exited. A small smirk appeared behind her midnight black mask as she watched him back up into the wall. To scare him off, she tossed a dagger at him that just about missed his skin

Ryner looked at the message on his phone. He pulled out a mask the covered his face and his pistol from his waistband. "Two targets one day. He made his way to the apartment making his way up the fire escape. He made to the floor where his target lived. That's when he saw Kira. He quickly aimed at her and let 3 bullets fly.

Kira saw the bullets seconds too late and dived out of the way. She managed to get out of the way of two of the bullets but the third bullet managed to stab into her shoulder. She cursed under her breath in pain as she clutched her shoulder. "Damn, this is what I get for not sleeping." As the blood began staining the sleeve, she started running away from the scene

Breathing heavily, Dice closed his eyes, as if by doing so he could simply make the whole scene in front of him disappear. Though try as he might to block the scene from his view, the foul stench of the blood on cement made him want to vomit. He gagged, falling forwards, but managed to contain himself. He rested back onto the wall, the cool touch of the brick warming from his back. He heard a faint whirring sound that seemed to grow louder, that he couldn't quite place. It sounded strange to him, though he didn't open his eyes to check what it was until he remembered a few nights before when he got bored and started to throw a hunting knife at a dartboard he had hung in his kitchen. His eyes shot open, just in time to see the dagger strike the brick right beside his ear. The sound of the metal striking the brick sent a deep resonating thong to his ears. The dagger clattered noisily to the ground, as Dice just stood, staring horrified at the building across him. He gulped and, slowly, as if traumatized, he grabbed the dagger off the floor, and held it in his hands, staring at it. He stayed there, shocked, until he heard the sound of gun shots ripping through the air and was jolted out of his trance. He quickly ran back into the complex, placing the dagger in his pocket and clutching his baseball bat close to him. He took a seat on a bench that was in the entrance.

Mizuki staggered slightly as she ran but managed to safely return to her apartment. When entering her room she tore her mask off and lifted her sleeve. "Shit. It's worst then I thought." She muttered to herself as she watched the blood roll down her arm

Ryner took off after Kira. He was slightly faster than her tackled her to the floor with a gun pointed at her head. "Make any sudden moves and I will kill you right now Kira."

"Shit." She muttered under her breath. Slowly, she grabbed a smoke bomb and tossed it at the ground. As he smoke filled the area, she rushed out of sight

Dice, after sitting on the bench for a moment, finally managed to slow his breathing and calm down. It still took him a few moments before he managed to stand up and walk to his room, and even then his first few steps were shaky. No one in the apartment seemed to make a noise as he walked down the hall, as if everyone disappeared. The silence was maddening. A horrific thought entered his mind, What if they're all dead? He gulped. He placed a hand on one of the walls of the hall, steadying himself as he slowly made his way to his door, No, that's ridiculous. They're probably all just sleeping or something. He entered his room, and after seeing the time, felt reassured in his suspicion. He placed his baseball bat back into his entryway closet, behind a few coats and sweaters he had, and made his way through his kitchen to his room. As he walked through the kitchen, he grabbed the dagger out of his pocket and placed it on the counter without looking at it. Everything seemed to have a strange haze to it, as if he was in a dream. He walked into his room, and collapsed onto his bed. At the very least, sleep would help him forget about what had just happened.

Mizuki ducked into a women's restroom and quickly changed into her highschool uniform. But before changing into it she wrapped bandages around her arm to try and stop the bleeding. She left the restroom and started walking back towards her apartment

Ryner coughed as he tried to clear out of the smoke. He made his way out of the area and back to his apartment. He set his gun down and took off his mask. As he looked at his clothes he noticed a loose hair on his clothes. He looked at it closely and the pulled out his cellphone to pull up a picture of him and mizuki. He compared the hair to how her hair looked in the picture. "It is her. Why did it have to be my best friend."

Mizuki's breathing quickened as she staggered down the street with her hand clutching her shoulder. "Damn...this isn't good." She muttered to herself as she continued staggering. "If I can just make it home..." After saying this she quickened her pace in attempt to get home unseen but somehow she knew it wouldn't be that simple

Ryner looked out the window and he noticed mizuki walking down the street. He made his way down to the street. "Hey mizuki are you OK. He felt a few drops of rain come down. Come on in. Let's get out of this rain."

"Um, no. I'm fine. Really." Mizuki replied as she tried to cover the bloody patch of the sleeve with her hand, "Well. I, uhh, got to go!" After saying this she rushed off down the street

Tossing and turning in bed, Dice could find no sanctuary in sleep. After a few minutes of failed attempts at resting he got off his bed and once more crossed the room to look out his window. He unlatched the locks and threw it open, taking in deep breaths of the fresh air. He felt sick once more as the faint scent of the dead body below wafted towards him. He refused to look at it though, instead sticking his head out the window and gazing far down the street. He saw a figure fast approaching his apartment, and watched carefully, recognizing her as some girl who went to his school. He glanced briefly down to the dead body below, gulping, "I should probably warn her about that..." He closed his window, and once more made his way outside, this time throwing on a loose fitting black t-shirt and some flip flops alongside his pajama pants. Once outside he stood in the middle of the street, watching the girl approach, "Hey! You might not wanna come this way!" He crossed his arms. Wait a second... I'm standing here, in front of a dead body, warning people off... I don't look like a serial killer at all! He shook his head. Now that the girl was close enough he was able to see a darker patch on her clothes, but couldn't tell what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.