• No (can you suggest a better one?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whalerex

Original poster
There are two countries in a world called Froania far away from this one; Radros and Pleania. 30 years ago, they were in a long and bitter year. Some people call it the 33 Year War, others call it the Adamant War. It left the countries in ruins. People were starving because the governments spent all their money trying to take down the other country. Finally, enough people died from the war who weren't even fighting, their leaders met and decided to be in peace. They stopped the war, they trade peacefully and give everybody everything they need to survive. And both countries were happy!

Now, it's 30 years later. People don't cringe when they hear the name of the other country. ...most people don't, at least. Everyone who got stuck in one country during the war can finally travel safely to be with their family! Everything is wonderful now.
----------
Okay, so, I'm not sure how the whole bio thing works quite yet, but if you don't mind using this outline to tell me the character you're using?
----------
Name
Age (16+)
Gender (nonbinary/trans is fine idc just put their biological gender)
Country
Occupation (they cannot be in the government. The closest they can be is a servant.)
Are they peaceful towards the other country?
Photo/description
Backstory (optional)
Other (optional)
----------

Just so you know, usually Pleanians are fair skinned, light hair, blue/green eyes, and Radros people are dark skinned, dark hair, dark eyes.
Your character can be a mix of both! That's an option!

Max characters are two. And please put them in different colors or make one bold/italics/underlined

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Alicia Ghast
Are they peaceful towards the other country?: Yeah!
Photo/description: Drawn by my friend BubblingDecipherer on deviantart
Backstory: Her parents died when she was younger, around 15, and she was thrown to the streets. She has a brother, but he left to Radros. Now she's traveling there to find him.

Attachments

• IMG_2110.jpg
    IMG_2110.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.