The Ascribers [EVE:Valkyrie Fanfic]

S

SODANK

Original poster
Hi Iwaku (.____.)/

Been awhile since i posted here. But thats due to my most recent project i been writing for. Its been a massive success for me.

The Ascribers

This is a fanfic series i started up over on the forums for a game called "EVE Valkyire" a VR game set in the sifi universe of the MMO EVE online. Now without having to explain the world at large. EVE:Valkyrie is a game about two pirate factions. The Valkyrie and Schism. Both of theses outfits have access to technology that allows their fighter pilots to be practically immortal. Each time they die their consciousness is ripped out of their head and jammed into a clone.This fanfic tells a story of a squad called the "Ascribers" apart of the "Schism" faction.

Originally a project that i would work on to improve my writing has turned into a form of content for the Valkyrie community. Even some devs have been following the posts and even mentioned me in their most recent news article

Never before have i been so proud of my work. I still have so much i have planned for this series and can't wait to introduce more plots and characters as it progresses. I like to thank @Greenie for the writing prompts. Those prompts are what got me back into writing and eventually led to this point. Now I'm on a roll

• Love
Reactions: Greenie