█​
█​

◣━━━━━ Galzra x @Adamant
sdgsdg_zpsytbgvfmd.jpg
sdsd_zpsxdi8ahmx.jpg
sdgsdg_zpsytbgvfmd.jpg
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ }}
19th century's Victorian Age
A deep dark haze brooded over London, the overcast shuffled within the steaming gloam. Lights flickered, hanging from the steel rods anchored close alongside the low shores of the Thames. The water shone peacefully, now and then stirred by a cruising steamboat. Hatbands and suits of somber black swarmed the stone-fitted streets, covert passages tangled beneath the heavy fire of their unruly footsteps. Up above, lancet arches loomed into the sky, the foundation deeply rooted within the crust of the land. Strips of moonlight peered through the overcast and decreed the wicked insofar as could be ascertained, for magic grew stale and weak against the extensive growth of industry.
Witchcraft ached, unsteady, indistinct, swayed towards the edge of the world. The magic flow of the land was overwhelmed by technology, given unnecessary explanations and sources. People no longer feared curses – they had stepped leisurely across the land to bar the way for the want of witchery.
At the peak of disaster, witchcraft sought salvation. Witches began the quest for great power. Many covens assumed terrifying undertakings to perform the ultimate spell. They wished to plunge the world back into primordial darkness in order to reconnect with the natural flow of magic. Such escapades required special rituals, summonings, and sacrifice the ways of which had been inscribed onto ancient parchments and tablets scattered about London. Alas, many others wished for a different outcome. In the wake of great turmoil, the difference in belief led covens to split, and a far more intimate conflict arose. Powerful adversaries went against one another, craving control and power. Many witches went rogue while the flow of magic continued to diminish daily.
spell casting x necromancy x clairvoyance x white/black witchcraft x potion making
{{━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━​
DAY TO NIGHT, NIGHT TO DAY
CHARACTERS GALZRA ADAMANT
  N/A N/A
◣━━━━━CHARACTER SHEET
OPTIONAL​

NAME
STATUS

PHYSIQUE

ABILITIES
CRAFT
FAMILIAR (optional)

STRENGTHS/WEAKESSES
QUIRKS/HABITS

LIKES/DISLIKES
PERSONALITY

HISTORY

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to teach me this kind of formatting, because it is amazing.

I have started with my character. Considering a few things, taking from old stuff, and such. I plan to have something to show this weekend.

All you need to do is acquaint yourself with tables, everything else is pure magic. o/ Most of the time, I have no idea what I'm doing.

M'kay, likewise, if the universe allows it.