|| Perpetual GM ||
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
I know we have a few artists among the players here including myself, and I wanted to provide a location where everyone can share their Ascender Chronicles relevant artwork. Feel free to post away with what you've made (if any D:)!

This roleplay was born from artwork I created years ago and has been a major source of inspiration since 2006, particularly beginning from this piece:

DAqaXim.jpg

Now over ten years later it's grown into not just one roleplay, but many as I expanded the universe not only on my own, but in a collaborative effort with some fantastic players.

And also over the span of 10 years, so too has my art progressed allowing me to bring my vision to you guys in a more tangible sense.
96c00439cf4d5f2512f7f6b333172aec.jpg

A sketch of Eversyth

KJBcKxb.jpg

Tza'Hal (The Seed of Life), an Orc of Usun'Drovad​

So a long time ago, four years I think? I GM'd the first version of Eudicia in a game. It was known as the Court of True Souls, and this was their insignia:

KUMzZWW.jpg

Fun fact: Eudicia is a story written by me but in the perspective of a survivor of the Court of True Souls. And so due to this, the insignia has changed to this:

WH88mls.jpg
It's a long story...​

@Effervescent

I'm guessing really good stick figures dont count as art?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Effervescent